Imagine 94 - OT5

(Song preference:)
(Ghost That We Knew-)
(Mumford and sons)
(I apologize if this is totally shit...)
(I also love this song and video! the video doesn't relate to the story but I just love it)

You saw my pain, washed out in the rain.
Broken glass, saw the blood run from my veins. - Jack Duff.

Rye looked in the mirror as he slowly made his hand cover his bruised cheek, tears already forming in his eyes as he kept looking at his reflection. Rye knew his boyfriend was a mistake and a horrible human being, but what was he else to do? He had fallen in love with his four other band mate's which is already a great sin. Rye rolled his eyes as he looked down his hands forming in fists the longer he looked at himself, the more disgusted he became. Rye then finally broke and smashed his fist into the mirror making loud noises as the pieces went flying across his room.

The door flew open revealing Jack standing in the doorway, as he looked around the room his eyes focused on Rye standing in the middle of the glass, his hands all bloody and cut open. Jack stepped forward (carefully) as he grabbed Rye his shoulder pushing him on the couch under his bed, Jack left the room only to return with a first aid kit.

But you saw no fault no cracks in my heart.
And you knelt beside my hope torn apart. - Mikey Cobban.

The next day Rye was already up at at least 5 AM in the morning. He couldn't sleep so he did what he always did, he went downstairs grabbed a cup of tea and went outside sitting on the small stairs. Rye looked over the big backyard of their new place. Rye had a nightmare from the previous events that took place yesterday morning. He knew he should break things off with Freddy but how could he? It was simple. If he wasn't in a relationship he could easily fall under the spell the other four boys put on him.

"Rye? What are you doing up? It's six in the morning."

Rye turned his head to see Mikey who was leaning the wall, eyebrows raised as he looked at Rye with confusion written all over his face. "Nightmare." It was just a simply word but it still made Mikey's heart shatter. "Break up with that dick Rye." Rye returned his eyes to the sky again "I can't." Mikey took a deep breath before sitting down next to his best friend which also happen to be his crush, well Rye was all their crush. "It isn't healthy Ryan, please for us? You have no clue how much we love you mate." Rye rolled his eyes. It where all lies anyway. "Rye let us help you. We can't do much if you don't let us, we love you. Yes as in a lover we all have but you are to blind to see." Rye looked at his hand's and ignored Mikey's word's all in all. 

But the ghosts that we knew will flicker from you. And we'll live a long life - Brooklyn Wyatt.

"Rye?" Brooklyn knocked on the door of Rye his room but with no response. "I'm coming in." Brooklyn opened the door and saw Rye sitting on the couch with Freddy next to him as they watched a movie. Freddy eyed Brooklyn and glared at him "What do you want dumb blonde?" His harsh words made Brooklyn look down and leave the room quickly. All he just wanted was Rye to be in their relationship was that to much to ask? Apparently.

"Freddy why did you say that?" Rye looked at Freddy, his hands where already trembling as he knew what was going to happen. "You choose his side?" Rye bit his lip before recalling Mikey his words and nodded. "Yes I am. And I got news for you to, Freddy. I'm breaking up with you leave now." Rye pushed Freddy out of his room, slamming the door in his face. But of course things couldn't be easy. Freddy opened the door, glared at Rye before pushing Rye against the wall and using his body as a human punch bag. Rye screamed out in pain the whole time, eyes watering. After at least 10 minutes Freddy was pulled away from Rye. Rye couldn't hear the conversation going on but only his own cries amd whimpers as he curled up.

So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
'Cause oh that gave me such a fright
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be alright -
Andy Fowler.

Andy had pulled Freddy away and kicked him where the sun didn't shine and pushed him away. Andy only went to Rye when he knew Freddy was gone and Rye would he safe. Andy sat next to Rye, pulling him on his lap as he tried his best to comfort him. "Rye, baby, please don't cry. You are way to beautiful to have tears stain your face." Rye looked up at Andy and nodded. "I'm sorry." Andy sighed deeply before shaking his "You didn't do anything, amor. You didn't know what we felt to you. I hope you do realize now, all we want is for you to be in our relationship Rye." Rye blushed and nodded his slowly.

The other three boys where in the room as well as Rye was seated I'm between Andy and Jack.

"So lead me back
Turn south from that place
And close my eyes from my recent disgrace"

Jack kissed Rye his cheek as he said those words only for Mikey to continue.

" 'Cause you know my call
We'll share my all
Now children come and they will hear me roar"

Mikey kissed Rye his forehead when the words left his mouth.

"So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
'Cause oh that gave me such a fright
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be alright"

Brooklyn kissed Rye on top of his nose, his green eyes shining with nothing but love.

"Hold me still, bury my heart next to yours."

Andy kissed Rye his knuckles with a bright smile.

"So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light 'Cause oh that gave me such a fright
But I will hold on with all of my might
Just promise me that we'll be alright.
But the ghosts that we knew made us blackened or blue
But we'll live a long life
And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
And we'll live a long life"

The four band mates all hugged thwir new lover close only for Rye to breath in happily as he finally got what he wanted.