Imagine 58- Rylyn.

In My Eyes.

RYE.

You're walking, but no one seems to notice.
Like a picture out of focus, but it looks clear to me.

I saw Brooklyn walking through the busy school hallways, as I looked around I found I was the only one who noticed the blonde god. I looked back at him and saw he was looking at me directly with his green coloured eyes, I blushed and shook my eyes of him.

Why do I gotta be so stupid as always?

I sighed as the bell ran mentioning for us class was starting. I walked into my classroom seeing Brooklyn sitting alone. This was my time. I sat down next to him pulling out my Math work, I quickly glanced to Brooklyn who looked at me, but as soon as our eyes met he looked away, face as red as a tomato. But I don't think I was any different then him.

You're talking, feeling like no ones listening.
You think you're not interesting, but I just don't agree.

As soon as the teacher came in the room she quickly explained what we needed to do. Brooklyn was asked to explain some math problem. But as soon as he started talking no one payed attention and talked over him, rather loudly. I looked at him and saw he stopped talking and dropped his head down, he looked upset about the fact everyone ignored him.

"Can you tell me the problem? I'm not a real math wonder." I asked him jokingly, Brooklyn looked up and smiled at me and nodded. "Of course I can." He said and immediately explained the problem to me, I actually knew the answer to this problem but I just wanted Brooklyn to talk and explain it to me.

You're the color showing through a world of black and white.
I will always stand by you, cause I am on your side.

Once lunch came around I grabbed his hand and walked outside and sat down under a tree. I smiled at Brooklyn who had his backpack open "Hey Rye? Would you wear this with me?" Brooklyn asked as he grabbed two flower crowns out of his backpack. I blushed but agreed to wear the one he made for me. I don't care if I'm getting picked on if it meant to stand by Brooklyn's side, so be it.

In my eyes, you're more than complete.
You're perfect to me, 
If you could only see the way that you shine.

Brooklyn grabbed my hand as we walked back into the school after our one hour break. I looked at my side to see Mikey and Andy putting their thumbs up at me. Brooklyn saw people looking and let my hand go as he walked faster, leaving me standing there in the middle of the hallway, frozen to the ground. I quickly ran after him only to see two people hovering above him.

"You think he likes you?" One boy laughed "Look at how ugly you are!" The other one said, I got closer and quickly noticed it where Ethan and Daniel the two soccer players. I smirked knowing I as their captain could kick them of the team.

"Hello boys." I said innocently the two of then quickly turned around looking at me, wide eyed "H-Hey Rye." Ethan mumbled. "I think it is best if you two leave my boyfriend alone." I stated giving them the devil glare, they quickly nodded running the other direction.

I sat down next to Brooklyn who looked at me eyes wide, red cheeks and his mouth half open. "B-Boy f-friend?" He stuttered out looking at me, I blushed "Only if you want?" I asked him giving him a gentle smile. "But why would you want me anyway?" He asked looking down at his hands. I sighed and looked him in the eyes

"In my eyes, if there's one thing that's true, 
It's that I believe in you.
You make the world look so bright 
And put a smile in my eyes.
In my eyes." I told him truthfully.

Brooklyn blushed as I helped him stand up "Let's go to somewhere we can be together." I suggested as I held his hand tightly, Brooklyn agreed as we both went to my car and got inside. "Where to amor?" I asked him smiling "What about the hill?" Brooklyn questioned, I nodded and drove to the town's hill where Brook and I actually met for the first time.

Do you see the sky is smiling? 
There's no need for hiding.
You're all I want to see. 

We both stepped out and I pulled Brooklyn to the hill grinning as he laughed, the sound giving me butterflies. As we both sat down on the grass I looked at Brooklyn who looked at the sky and smiled widely. He is one of the greatest things that ever happened to me. At first Brooklyn was unsure but soon enough came out of his shell.

I could spend a lifetime trying
To find the words describing 
What you are to me.

I think it would take me so many years to even express how much I love Brooklyn, how much he means to me, how much I want him forever, how much Brooklyn can make me go nervous and shy all of a sudden, how he makes me blush and flustered at the same time.
But it will be worth it, everything involving Brooklyn is worth it to live for. Brooklyn is my shining sun that wakes me up and the moom that makes me go to sleep.

Brooklyn doesn't have the slightest idea how much he had changed me over the past years. Or how much he makes me happy or how much he means to me. He has no idea, but I'll tell him that when I can put the feelings on paper.

You're the color showing through 
A world of black and white.
I will always stand by you, 
Cause I am on your side.

I grabbed Brooklyn's flower crown of his head, got two roses that was here somewhere, and made them on the both sides of the crown. I smiled as Brooklyn blushed as I put the crown on his head. "Now you're the rose king." I grinned at him Brooklyn bursted out in a giggling fit as I said those words making me smile. "You're one of a person Rye." Brooklyn said smiling "But I love you." He said kissing my cheek making me blush madly at the touch.

In my eyes, you're more than complete.
You're perfect to me, 
If you could only see the way that you shine.
In my eyes, if there's one thing that's true, 
It's that I believe in you.
You make the world look so bright 
And put a smile in my eyes.
In my eyes.

"You know what I wonder sometimes?" Brooklyn asked as he layed his head on my lap "Well?" I asked him curious as I looked at the clouds. "How you see me through you're eyes." He said looking me in the eyes "I can tell you how I see you." I said smiling and kissed his head. "In my eyes you're more than complete. You're perfect to me, I believe in you. You make the world look so bright, and put a smile in my eyes." I told him giving him a smile.

When all you see are the scars, all I see is your heart.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful the way that you are.

Brooklyn wiped his tears away as he quickly pecked my lips before sitting up "Can I show you something?" He looked uncomfortable and kept playing with his fingers. "Of course you can Brooke." I said smiling softly at him to make him feel a bit more comfy.

Brooklyn lifted his sleeves up to reveal scars all over his wrist, "This is from a few months ago before we met actually. I stopped hurting myself after we met, you made me a complete new person. But still all I can see is ugly scars." Brooklyn told me as he looked in disgust at his scars. I held his wrist and kissed each scar of his "These aren't ugly, these are battle scars. And they don't mean you are weak, they mean you've been strong for too long." I told him and slowly smashed our lips together. I kissed him with all the passion and love I held for him. U pulled away and smiled.

"In my eyes, you're more than complete.
You're perfect to me, 
If you could only see the way that you shine.
In my eyes, if there's one thing that's true, 
It's that I believe in you.
You make the world look so bright 
And put a smile in my eyes.
In my eyes." I told him Brooklyn smiled and cuddled in my side.

I'll always be by you're side Brooklyn you're my world, and I love you so much.