Imagine 81 - OT5

👑Hogwarts👑
👑Rye- Gryffindor👑
👑Andy- Hufflepuff👑
👑Jack- Slytherin👑
👑Brook & Mikey- Ravenclaw👑

We all knew it was weird for us five to date, it was already weird enough in the real world. Imagine how it would be in a magic place like Hogwarts.

Brooklyn and Mikey had each other while Jack, Rye and I only got ourselves. But we spend a lot of time together throughout the day, nobody knew that we where together and Jack didn't want it to get out. Knowing the Slytherin people he thought he would get beaten up, I wasn't scared of what they would do to me. The Hufflepuff people where really awesome and didn't care what you where. Rye didn't care what people would think of him as well, as he was friends with that Harry Potter kid and those other two kids I don't know, Brooklyn was ready to come out and yell out he was gay and in love with us. But Mikey didn't want it to happen just like Jack he felt like people would judge him.

I looked at the clock, groaning as it was almost class time and none of the boys where there yet. And I refused to go to a class alone, people picked on me because of how girly my voice sounded, how I looked and many more.

“There is Andy Fowler.”

I looked up from my book bag seeing Draco Malfoy walking towards me with his two 'followers'. I gulped as I felt myself getting all nervous and shy totally someone who I wasn't. But then again I had my other four boyfriends with me, and now? I had no one.

“Where are your so caller friends? I saw Jack going to class with the other three.”

Draco smirked as my face fall down. He walked closer to me pulling my chin up harshly “Listen freak. And listen closely. If I see you with any of those four boys again, I will not hesitate to kill you.” I nodded quickly, gasping as he let go of my chin which probably will get purple because of him. “Go.” I grabbed my bag and ran through the school towards the big school hall where everyone would eat: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Or where you could study.

I slowly peeked through the door seeing my boyfriend's sitting at the Gryffindor table with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

I sighed noticing it was already lunch I didn't know I ran around the school till 12 PM. I walked through the doors, almost immediately I went over to the Gryffindor but then I saw Draco and made a turn to the Hufflepuff table.

“Why aren't you sitting with those boys? You always sit with them.”

I looked up from my lap, up to Nick and Barry and shoke my head. “I rather sit alone now.” I muttered ignoring both of them. I looked up again and saw Jack and Rye walking towards me, my eyes widened as I quickly grabbed my books, pushing them in my book bag. I quickly stood up noting I couldn't walk between the tables seeing Mikey and Brooklyn took those sides even those friends of Rye helped.

I got on top of the table and took off running over it, just as I got close to the exit, Rye was in front of me. I groaned, slid underneath his legs, standing up again I started running again all the way outside. I leaned against a three, breathing heavily trying to catch my breath knowing well enough Mikey and Brooklyn put a search spell on me.

Speaking of them.

I saw them running around while Mikey had tears running down his cheeks.

I quickly shoke the guilt away and walked away from the school, my boyfriends and friends.

Once I stopped walking I looked around, mentally face palming myself. I ended up in the forbidden forest isn't that just great?

“You lost?”

I quickly turned around to see the one person nobody wanted to run in.

The name that can't be said.

I felt myself getting scared as he walked closer to me. “What's wrong? I'm not going to kill you, at least not yet.” He simply stated, I quickly turned on my heels and started running, sliding underneath things and jumping over things. But it didn't work just as I was ready to walk out of the forbidden forest and I could see the boys. Brooklyn got eye contact with me before he started screaming and pointing.

I slowly turned around and saw him again and tried running again, but no. He caught me in a spell making me fly midair, I grabbed my throat as it was getting harder and harder to breath.

“I'm sorry guys.”

I gasped as my vision got worse and soon I was blacked out.

“Do you think he'll wake up?”

“He has to wake up Ron!”

“You don't know him like we do!”

“Easy okay? We get it.”

“No you don't!”

“Jack calm down please, mi amor.”

I groaned at their loudness and opened a eye to see my boyfriends, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Nathan the leader of Hufflepuff.

"You gave us quite the scare Andy."

Nathan looked quickly between the others and then back at me before he continued.

"The nurse said it is okay that you can leave."

Nathan helped me get up, totally ignoring the others. As for me? I just felt to exhausted to even do anything then to simply listen. Nathan helped me get back to our room. Little did I know that the others stood just out of the door.

"Tell me what's going on Andy."

Nathan knew about me and the boys so it was easy to talk to him.

"Draco told me no to be with them, or hanging around them. Telling me I'm a freak. I panicked.. I love them Nath, I do... I just felt scared and they didn't show up either.. I thought Draco was right. I'm a freak, I don't deserve them."

Nathan sighed, stood up, opened the door, pushed people inside and left.

"We love you Andy. Ever since we saw you last year in the boats, I knew I just wanted to have you. The other boys to of course. But there's done something about you Andy."

Rye sat down next to me hugging me, soon joined by the others. "Please don't leave me. You guys are all I got." I whimpered, just for them to hug me tighter.

“Never in our entire life. We love you.”