Imagine 55- Brandy

Delicate.

ANDY.

This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me...
We can't make
Any promises now, can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink...

I had a magazine in front of me, teara streaming down my face as Brooklyn walked into the room. Brooklyn grabbed the magazine seeing the headline: Andy Fowler, yet another mistake! Brooklyn sighed, "You know this is fake right?" He said sitting in front of me. "I know it isn't. But people won't like me anymore after they did this." I mumbled looking down, Brooklyn grabbed my chin and smiled "I'll like you for you okay? And when people believe those gossips, they suck." Brooklyn said smiling before handing me a drink, I smiled and took a small sip.

"Thank you Brooke." I said smiling at him "No problem at all." He said kissing my cheek before heading towards somewhere else.

Dive bar on the east side, where you at?
Phone lights up my nightstand in the black
Come here, you can meet me in the back.

Brooklyn and I where at the drive by bar. I held onto uis arm tightly as we walked inside the bar, I looked around seeing no fans, no paparazzi, no managers, no nothing! "This is Jack's place." Brooklyn explained pulling me towards the bar.

We soon where dancing on the dancefloor, just having a good time in general. Brooklyn finally pulled me in the back, pinning me to the wall and smiled at me. "What you think?" He grinned "I love it, thank you for doing this." I kissed his lips and then heard my phone go off. I sighed and pulled it out of my pocket seeing my manager's text, Brooklyn grabbed it and put it in his pocket pulling me away with him. Up to another drink.

Dark jeans and your Nikes, look at you
Oh damn, never seen that color blue
Just think of the fun things we could do.

Brooklyn pulled me over the streets as we laughed until we stopped at a park where nobody was. "You got the right shoes to run in." I pointed out at his blue Nike's, I knew they where killing him. Brooklyn laughed as he pushed me to the swings "Let's swing." He said laughing, I sat down on the swings as Brooklyn sat on the one next to me.

"How do you ignore the bad headlines Brooke?" I asked him looking him in the eyes. "Because I know better then they do." He shrugged looking up at the sky "Also the real fans will know the truth, and if they believe it. Well they aren't real then." He added looking back at me. I looked down at the ground and smiled "I love you Brooklyn." I told him stepping up and pecking his lips "Love you to." He muttered as he kissed me back.

'Cause I like you
This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me...
Yeah, I want you
We can't make
Any promises now, can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink...

We walked back into our shared house and I immediately saw the reporters, journalist people, paparazzi and fans. Brooklyn saw my troubled look and pushed me closer to his side "I got you." He whispered as he made a way through the maze.

"Andy! Is it true made someone pregnant!?"
"Andy are you a failure?"
"Is fame to much to you?" "Where did it go wrong?" "Are you a people hater?" "Don't you care about you're fans?"
"Are you stopping music?"
"Did you really beat up a girl?"

I felt tears stream down my face as Brooklyn dragged me with through the gate, once I was inside he closed it and turned around. "Brooklyn get in!" I said already feeling scared for him. "Listen! All of you! What do you all think you're doing? You all need to stop harassing Andy, he has done nothing wrong." Brooklyn spat. He turned around and walked to the door, grabbing my hand in the progress.

Brooklyn looked me in the eyes, tears clearly in his eyes. "Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause I know that it's delicate?" Brooklyn said hugging me tightly. "Don't worry Brooke, you are so amazing really. What you just did was one of the sweetest things you did." I told him smashing our lips together carefully.

Third floor on the west side, me and you
Handsome, you're a mansion with a view.

I stood on our third floor of the house Brooklyn and I had was at least 3 stories high. I sat down on the chair on the balcony looking at the view. "Here you are!" Brooklyn exclaimed as he stood in the doorway, only a towel around his waist, his hair wet, and his chest covered in water. "Yeah." I smiled up at him as he pecked my lips quickly "I'm making breakfast, be down in 10." He announced before he left and went inside our bedroom again.

Do the girls back home touch you like I do?
Long night, with your hands up in my hair.

I walked downstairs, wrapped my arms around his chest, grinning as I held him close. Brooklyn turned around in my arms smiling as he went through my hair messing it up. I pouted before I sat down on the chair, spinning around until Brooklyn stopped me. "Here." He said giving me a plate with: Toast, bacon, eggs and a glass of juice. "I'm glad I can touch you wherever I want." I smirked making Brooklyn blush madly and quickly eat his breakfast.

Echoes of your footsteps on the stairs
Stay here, honey, I don't wanna share.

Brooklyn walked up the stairs making me pout "Brooklyn! Stay here please!" I wined making him laugh "Just making a call with Lisa." He called back before he started to speak to this 'Lisa'. I sighed and pinched my arm trying to stop the jealousy.

"Cause I like you
This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me
Yeah, I want you
We can't make
Any promises now, can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink." Brooklyn giggled as we layed in bed, "It is true." I said laughing. "You got a point, but I'm nit making you a drink." Brooklyn said laughing making pout, "Please?" I begged Brooklyn sighed and gave me his glass of water "This good?" He asked making me laugh and nod.

My reputation may be at his worst state, but Brooklyn doesn't care. He loves me for me and that's enough.

"Sometimes I wonder when you sleep
Are you ever dreaming of me?
Sometimes when I look into your eyes
I pretend you're mine, all the damn time
'Cause I like you." Brooklyn said giving m a smile "Well I dream of you every night, and I'm forever yours. I love you." I told him kissing his lips, Brooklyn pulled me on top of him. You can guess what happened next, that would be to much to share haha.