Imagine 36- Rylyn

Requested by: jadelovesyoutoo
Hope you enjoy xx

RYE.

I sighed as I walked on the sidewalk of London, not knowing what to do. I'm a human experience gone wrong honestly, the scientists injected cat blood in me when I was a baby. My mom gave me up for them because who would want a weied cat child? No one. I have white cat ears and a fluffy white tail. I love my cat parts because honestly this is how I grew up, but after 21 years they didn't want me. 'We have someone better' they said 'You're not needed' they said.

I sighed pulling my beanie better on my head making sure no one saw my cat ears, my tail was pulled tightly around my waist so no one could see that either.

I walked into a cafe smelling the great smell of jasmine, I smiled widely as I sat down by the window fiddling with my fingers knowing I couldn't afford a cup of tea. "Is this seat taken?" I heard a voice ask me, I looked up and immediately my heart beaten faster seeing the beautiful boy in front of me, with his beautiful blonde locks and some brown hair that came through, his eyes which where a multi color.

"N-no." I stuttered out immediately making a fool out of myself. Great job Ryan, great job. "I'm Brooklyn what's yours?" He asked sitting down in front of me, "Rye." I said smiling but blushing immediately as I locked eyes with him. Brooklyn smiled "Would you like some tea?" He asked again I shook my head "I got no money for it." I said giving him a smile and stood up. "So? I'm paying." He stated before pushing me softly back in the chair.

"B-but I-I c-can't p-pay y-you b-back." I stuttered looking in panic at the boy "I know, so that's why you're gonna stay with me. I know that you got kicked out of the lab, I may not be an expert but I know for a fact you have no where to go." Brooklyn stated giving me a soft smile before he went to ordee for us both. I felt my lip tremble as a few tears leaked from eyes I quickly wiped them away biting my lip instead.

Brooklyn soon got back and gave me a cup of tea "I thought you would like strawberry tea." He smiled at me, I nodded smiling wide as I quickly took a big sip. (One of the many plus points of being a cat. My pain levels are way and way higher then a human, a bullet would feel like a scratch). Brooklyn gave me a confused look but shrugged it off.

"Come on Rye." Brooklyn smiled pulling me with gun as we ran over the street towards a big flat "This is where I live." Brooklyn said pointing to a balcony, "Let's go." He said pulling me inside the building and in the elevator. Once we reached his floor we went inside the big apartment "I live with three others here as well hope you're okay with that." Brooklyn looked at me "You let me stay here, that's more then enough. Why wouldn't I be okay with it, it is you're apartment after all." I told him truthfully.

We walked to his room and he sat me down closing his door. "Alright can you show me what they did to you?" He slowly asked making me feel as welcomed and loved as I did with the first words we exchanged. "Promise you won't laugh? I asked needing to now for sure before I show myself. He nodded holding my hands in his "I may be fast forward, but I have a feeling I can't describe when I first saw you. I knew I had to have you, you're the one. I know for sure." Brooklyn told me, his eyes full of pureness and honesty.

I nodded and removed my beanie and got my tail out of my pants, I looked down at my hands as my tail started to sweep around and my cat ears where pointing towards Brooklyn.

I felt my chin being lifted up by two pairs fingers making me look at Brooklyn who just had a huge smile on his face. "I still like you. And you being half cat makes you even cuter then ever." Brooklyn squealed pinching my cheeks grinning. I blushes madly while his smile just grew more and more. "What else do you do?" He asked sitting next to me while playing with the cat ears making me purr in delight.

"Well that." I said blushing "That was the cutest thing ever!" Brooklyn beamed as he kissed my cheeks "You are the cutest kitty ever." He added giggling making me smile widely at him. "Thanx Brooke really." I said smiling "No thank you." Brooklyn said while pecking my lips. I don't know what it is, but it feels like we've known each other for years already.

And this was the beginning of a beautiful and romantic relationship.