Imagine 99 - Rykey

I'm sorry if this is so horrible.... I still wanted to upload this.

🔮Silence🔮

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
'Cause all my life, I've been fighting
Never felt a feeling of comfort
All this time, I've been hiding
And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah.

Mikey looked up at his boyfriend; Lucas. You see, Mikey was in a abusive relationship with Lucas, you may think ‘Why not leave him?’ well that's complicated. Mikey held his bruised cheek as he sighed only listening to the yelling Lucas was doing and hoping it would end soon. Mikey always had to fight his way through life and this was one thing he didn't want to fight trough, he for once wanted to be a lover instead of a fighter to survive.

I'm so used to sharing
Love only left me alone
But I'm at one with the silence.

Mikey always shared everything he earned in money with Lucas he didn't know he did it he just did. He couldn't love Lucas he knew that much but leaving him? He couldn't do that either. He simply let Lucas have a grip on everything he did, everything he earned, whatever food he got was his. Lucas didn't let Mikey have anything what was his own.

I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long.

Lucas stood in front of Mikey, his face flushed with anger as Mikey was layed on the ground, silent. Mikey always was silent he always was he Lucas beat him up. Mikey never told anyone about the abuse no one saw the bruises, the cuts the wounds he always managed to put so much nake up on it he probably had to buy new things every week. Mikey was tired, tired of the fight he had to put on ever since he was little, tired of the abuse, tired of his feelings of love being unanswered. But he knew he had to bite through and see where the ships stops.

I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long.

Mikey stood up on shaky legs as Lucas had already left moment's ago. Mikey started walking to his bathroom only to fall down every few minute's but he kept going. He wasn't weak. He couldn't be. Mikey finally got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. That wasn't him. Mikey looked at his reflection, eyes held no longer a light, cheekbones sticking out, hair messy and not on point. But he still knew he could do it no matter how he looked. The silent was his only friend and it will probably always be. Mikey frowned as his focus turned black and back only for him to fall to the ground completely numb.

I'm in need of a savior, but I'm not asking for favors
My whole life, I've felt like a burden
I think too much, and I hate it.

Mikey shot up straight, his breath heavy as he looked around the room. Weird, this wasn't his room this is white. Mikey looked next to him and saw Rye sitting in a chair, head resting on his arm as he was probably sleeping. "Rye? Rye!" Rye shot up and looked at Mikey wide eyed, "Mikey." Rye hugged him tightly "I I thought you where gone! Oh god I never could tell you much I love you please never do that again you idiot." Mikey smiled as he wrapped his arms around his friend which also was his crush. "Why didn't you ask for help?" Mikey looked down at his lap "Felt like a burden. Thought too much." Rye shook his head and held Mikey's hand tightly.

"Let me help."

I'm so used to being in the wrong, I'm tired of caring
Loving never gave me a home, so I'll sit here in the silence.

The next few days where spend at the bedside of Mikey as he and Rye joked around like they used to do to. Both of them missed the feeling of being together again, as in friends. As soon as Mikey got home with Rye, Lucas was waiting at the door a angry look on his face. "Where the hell have you been?" Mikey stayed silent his once cherry self gone. Rye finally realized what was going on and stepped forward, grabbed Lucas by the shirt, eyes flashing anger in them. "Listen here idiot. If you ever come near Mikey ever again I will hurt you. He is gonna break up with you and you will let him." Lucas rolled his eyes and pushed Rye away from him, "Whatever who even wants that piece of shit anyway." Lucas glared at Mikey and left.

I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long.
I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long.

Mikey pushed past Rye as he wrnt inside, shakily he made his way towards the living room, letting himself fall down on the couch. Rye stood in the doorway a sad look on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me Mikey.?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you where getting abused!"

"Don't see the problem."

"Mikey you could've died! I could've lost you.... You know I love you right? I'm in love with you I can't lose you Mikey, I can't and won't."

"I've been silent for so long Rye.... My feelings never mattered anyway."

Rye sat down on the table, in front of him. "Your feelings do matter Mikey.." Mikey bit his lip as he looked Rye in the eyes. "What are your feelings?" Mikey smiled "That I'm also in love with you." Rye grinned as he pulled Mikey close, kissing him. He promised that he would take care of him for as long as they both live, will love him till the end of time. And they did, they loved each other deeply everyday, cared for one another every hour. Their love was something out of this world and that is what made it special.