Imagine-15 Randy

Rye's POV
Today was our first ever show in Germany and I was so excited! We we're here for the very first time, Andy and I wanted to explore Germany since this was our first time going here.

"Hey babe you ready? We have like two hours till the actual show, and a hour till we meet the fans who got VIP." Andy said getting his coat on, I nodded and followed him outside just in my T-Shirt. "Maybe we will meet some fans here as well!" I said feeling excited, Andy smiled and nodded he also grabbed my hand intertwining with his. We soon got around the corner seeing a group of fans 5 girls and one boy. "Oh my god that's Andy and Rye." Someone wishperd they all pointed at us trying not to be look like crazy fans.

I nodded their way dragging Andy with me who was protesting because he saw some things he wanted to get. "Andy shut up we're meeting fans." I stated as we stood still in front of them. "Oh my god I love you guys so much!" One of them said "Aw we love you to, you guys coming to the show?" I asked them as Andy got out of my grip. Andy sticked his tongue out and ran to the shop "Is he okay?" The only boy asked us, I shrugged "He is just Andy." I said smiling "You two dating?" One of the others asked me. I blushed "We're coming out at the concert today." I said smiling wide "We will support you guys no matter what! Good luck!" Someone else said, I quickly made a few picture's with them and went to the shop Andy went.

"Hey Rye." Andy said while getting a bag behind his back "What are you hiding?" I asked him curious, Andy laughed and shoke his head "No Rye, this is a surprise for not just you but for the band." Andy said smiling wide. I quickly kissed his cheek and we went back to the venue. "Hey lads? I got us all something." Andy said while sitting in the middle of the room, the others and I all sat around Andy curious of what he had. "Alright Mikey? You told me that we needed a new vlog thing right?" Andy questioned Mikey who just nodded confused "Well I just bought a new vlog camera." Andy cheered as he gave the camera to Mikey.

"This amazing!" Brooklyn said smiling "Looks sick!" Jack added while looking at the camera. "Well if we are going to give stuff now." I said as I held a small box out for Andy to grab "It is from all of us." I added smiling, Andy looked at all of us as he opened the box "It isn't much but we hope you like it." Brooklyn said smiling. "I love it!" Andy exclaimed as he held the necklace with his name on it, Andy gave us all a quick hug "Rye? Can you?" Andy asked as he pointes to his neck. I agreed and putted the necklace around Andy's neck as I kissed it as well, Andy leaned a bit more against me closing his eyes. "Not now." I wishperd to him Andy groaned "Tease." He said pouting, I laughed as I pulled away from him "We have to go on stage." I told Andy pulling him up to his feet's.

"Come on love birds." Mikey said opening the door we all laughed. "Hello everyone!!" I screamed into the microphone as everyone was screaming, we started to sing 'No No No' and ended with 'Don't Hurt Yourself'. "Alright Roadies me and Andy have some things to tell you guys." I said stepping forward with Andy, I took a deep breath and grabbed Andy's hand "Me and Rye are a couple, if you don't support us well that's you're bad. We love each other and always will love each other." Andy said into the microphone as he kissed me passionately on stage. I heard people scream Randy and some other screamed hateful words, but Andy and I couldn't care less. If they hate us they can hate on us, I only need Andy in my life and I'll be fine.

Requested by: Justonelittleme
Sorry if it so short! I really tried my best)-:
Pls keep requesting in DMS or in the comments
Word Count: 735