Imagine 51- Rylyn

(Listen to the song if you read this pls.)
If u guys want more like this. A one shot out of songs. You can also request that, well you can request everything all except Smut because no no no and no! Haha hope y'all like this. I actually put every sad emotion and hurt emotion I have in it. I hope you guys like this though. Xx

RYE.

Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying.

I bit my lip as Brooklyn left the room after we had another fight. But as we tell each other. When you love someone you automatically fight as well. Brooklyn and I just haven't have our happy days now.

I can't imagine a world with you gone.

But I know for sure a world without Brooklyn, wouldn't be a world at all. I needed Brooklyn like I need air, I need him like I need food and water. I need Brooklyn just like the plants need water, I need Brooklyn. I smiled softly until I heard a crashing sound from the bathroom. I knew this wasn't a good sign, as I started to bang on the bedroom door I could hear Brooklyn's soft whimpers 'The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of'. My eyes immediately begin to water.

I'd be so lost if you left me alone.

"BROOKLYN PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE." I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I tried to break the door.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat.
Can you hear me screaming.

I took a few breaths and steps back before I kicked the door again. This time it swung from it's hangs and I immediately ran into the bathroom. I looked at the floor seeing Brooklyn lay on the cold floor. I fell to my knees as I quickly crawled to him and quickly grabbed his bloody wrist to see feel his be heartbeat. It beated, but very slowly. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" I screamed and felt someone pull me away.

I ignored him as I was a crying mess and started to scream and kick. I want my Brooklyn now! "The paramedics are on the way." I heard a voice say which was far and far away.

I stepped on the foot of the person who held and ran towards Brooklyn his body. His chest slowly rising. I grabbed him onto my lap crying even more before whispering "Hold on, I still want you come back, I still need you let me take your hand, I'll make it right I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you." I held Brooklyn's hair out of his face while my tears fell on his pale face.

I need you Brooklyn.

Come back.

Don't leave me.

Long endless highway, you're silent beside me.

I watched the paramedics grab Brooklyn's body as they pulled him outside and into the ambulance. "I'm going with him!" I stated looking the ambulance brothers dead in the eyes, they slowly nodded and let sit need to Brooklyn.

I grabbed his hand wich was already wrapped on with bandage by one of the ambulance brothers. I looked out the small window seeing the highway we sped over, I looked back at Brooklyn who was just laying there. Doing nothing, saying nothing, not moving. He was just silently laying there.

Driving a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading.
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones
They took you away on a table

We got to the hospital and got Brooklyn out of the ambulance and immediately went away with him. I ran after them only to be stopped by a doctor who send me an a soft smile and pointed to the waiting room.

I sat down and held my head in my hands, tears streaming down my face as I closed my eyes. I grabbed my hair tighter praying that he light isn't fading away. I felt my whole body shake as I started to sob uncontrollably just already wanting my Brooklyn back.

"Rye?" I heard a voice say and I looked up seeing the others standing there. All with a sad face. Andy sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "It will be okay mate." He said looking back at Mikey and Jack, trying to believe he spoke but only looked away knowing this could also be the last time we saw Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn is strong. We all know that." Mikey added sitting in front of me with Jack next to him. "You don't know that Mikey." I whispered looking at my feet, "He can be dead for all we know!" I said harder as more tears streamed down my face.

I pace back and forth as you lay still
They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"

I started pacing around the room, back and forth. Horrible thoughts kept going through my head seeing what can happen. What if Brooklyn would be dead? Or what if he's in a coma? I can't lose him, not now, not ever. Brooklyn means to much to me to lose him. I knew they wanted to know if he was alive or not, or if his heartbeat was beating or not.

"Please don't leave me!"

"Family of Brooklyn Wyatt?" My head snapped up to see the doctor "I'm his boyfriend." I said standing up. He sighed before he spoke, "Brooklyn was in life danger we he was brought in. We are glad to inform you, he is out of life danger and that he is also awake." The doctor told me, "He also wants to speak to a Ryan Beaumont." He added. I nodded as he told me the room Brooklyn was in.

I stepped in the elevator, going from one leg to the others as tears already made their way on my cheeks. Once I was at his room I saw him being a sleep. I sighed and grabbed a chair and sat down next to his bed.

I grabbed his hand before taking a shaky breath "Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you." I softly whispered and kissed his hand which I held tightly in my hand.

Brooklyn's eyes opened and he looked at me smiling but it soon faded as he looked at his arms. "I broke again right?" He softly said looking at me, tears clearly in his eyes, I gave him a small smile. "Don't you worry babe." I said smiling as I pecked his lips carefully. Brooklyn looked down at his lap and then back at me "I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong." Brooklyn said looking me in the eye making me smile again.

"I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home
I just wanna take you home." I whispered looking him in the eyes "I'll help you. Even if it will take a thousand years, so be it. I love you Brooklyn you are my world." I said kissing his lips with as much passion, love and caring as I could. Brooklyn smiled and kissed me back smiling through our kiss.

"Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you.

I will always need you Brooklyn. Without you my life has no purpose. You make me love life like there's no tomorrow.

I can whatever I want with you, you make me feel like I'm the only one in the world. If I do something stupid you can laugh and let me see in it isn't bad.

You're my rock in the fire, my air, my life purpose. You Brooklyn, you made me like I can fight the world again. And I won't let them allow to break you! I'm going to fight everyone for you.

Every hater, every sad thing, every insecurity and every voice you get. Those demons can't hurt you anymore. I won't let them Brooklyn.

I love you so much."