Imagine 82 - Randy

👑Soulmate: Color.👑
Requested by: 2004Mali
I'm really sorry if this isn't good...

Andy was nervous, scared and terrified. He knew that if you didn't met your soulmate before 50 your world would stay grey and black, if your soulmate died you're colors would only be red.

Andy already felt a freak himself, knowing he was gay. But Andy wondered if his soulmate was a guy or girl. He knew that you needed to love your soulmate and it scared him to bits.

Rye on the other hand was very confident and happy. He knew that he would find his soulmate. He left Spain at the age of 19 to go and find his mate. But he had no luck in the already 3 years search, he met two of his now best friends; Brooklyn and Mikey. They where each others soulmate but there was a twist.

They had a third mate.

Mikey and Brooke could only see a few colors, their third mate has a few colors only he could see, the colors Brooke and Mikey missed where a few; Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple and Green.

Rye thought they where lucky even though they didn't met their third mate yet, he on the other hand didn't even had met his own mate. Rye had traveled half of Europe he only needed to go to the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland and Belgium.

"Rye you ready? We arrived in the UK."

Rye snapped his head up to Mikey's voice and nodded, standing up and following the two out of the train station.

"WATCH OUT!"

Rye heard someone yell but it was to late. Rye felt a huge force on him sending him to the floor almost immediately.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry!"

Andy could have cursed at his friend Jack for making him bump into the boy he fall on. Andy held out his hand, cheeks flushed from embarrassment, as the person grabbed his hand gesture Andy felt his head hurt and let go of the hand. Andy held his head with one hand as his vision became colors from every kind.

Andy blinked his eyes and saw the person he knew was his soulmate was gone. Andy looked back at Jack, tears welling up in his eyes. Jack immediately hugged his friend knowing exactly what happened to him.

Rye had felt the spark to and saw the black and gray change into every color he heard about. But his friends had pulled him away before he even got to ask his name.

"LET GO GUYS!"

Rye felt angry at his friends for pulling him away from his soulmate. Mikey and Brooklyn stopped walking, turned around and looked back at me. "What's wrong? We need to hurry man." Mikey sighed as Brooklyn looked annoyed, Rye knew they needed to hurry up, but that boy was his soulmate!

"I found my soulmate guys! But you two ripped me away from him!"

Mikey and Brooklyn quickly exchanged a look and pulled Rye with them again running to the station again. Rye looked around with no sign of the blonde haired angel. "I looked everywhere! But I can't find him.." Rye spoke up, feeling the mood drop to his feet, he even had to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes.

"You are looking for Andy Fowler. He's my best friend, but he had to go home. Came back here tomorrow and I'll make him come here to."

Rye turned around to see the same boy this Andy kid was with. "My name's Jack Duff." He held his hand out so of course they all shook his hand. Only Brooklyn and Mikey felt the same shoot of joy they felt to each other. Jack looked shocked but smiled widely "It must be soulmate day or something." He muttered under his breath only for Brooklyn and Mikey to hear.

Rye looked at his friends with a grin as they just found their third soulmate. "You know what forget it Rye. Here " Jack gave Rye a small paper with a address on it with Andy's name. Rye smiled and thanked him before he took off towards Andy's house.

In the meanwhile with Andy, well he was sitting on the couch, head down, hands in his laps. Ashamed.

"How can you be so reckless!"

His excuse of a dad was yelling at him once again. He knew that Andy had found his soulmate and he also knew it was a boy. And no son of him was going to be gay. Just as he wanted to yell further the doorbell was heard, Andy sprinted away and to the door opening it with a sigh.

"Andy?"

The blonde boy looked up to see the same brown hairer boy he saw at the station. Andy smiled "Rye." He breathed out and Rye smiled and pulled the boy into a hug, hugging the boy tightly. "You can't believe how relieved I am. I have looked for years to find you!" Rye exclaimed happily. Andy giggled and felt happiness for the first time again.

"Andrew! Get away from that fag!"

Andy shivered as his dad yelled again. Rye looked confused but soon figured one and two together. "Grab your stuff in a bag and throw it out of your window when everyone is a sleep. Then in the morning you go out and meet with me, I'm taking you away from here." Andy nodded and kisses Rye's cheek and went back inside.

Just like Rye had planned And had threw his bag out of the window well 5 bags then. Rye grabbed all of them and set them in the car he bought yesterday, Brooklyn and Mikey both helped Rye to put the bags in the back of the car.

"I still don't understand why we are doing this."

Brooklyn looked at his friend, worried. Rye looked back at him smiling weakly. "Andy his dad, he uhm. He is bad." Rye shook his head and sat in the car again, Mikey and Brooklyn looked at each  other and left, leaving Rye in his car and going back to Jack.

The next morning Rye woke up to someone slamming on the car window, he quickly looked the way the noise came from and saw Andy standing.

Andy looked around his room one last time before he left. He knew what he was doing and to be fair? He didn't felt one bit guilty. His dad always took a piss on him, he never did anything good. So he was glad he could be with his soulmate, the one who brought colours into his dark world.

That's exactly what they did, they ran away together. They did everything together, loved each other more then they could. Rye and Andy where forever and they knew their love would stay forever no matter what happened. Rye proposes 5 years later to Andy who of course said yes. They stayed together and discovered the world. Only to stop when they wanted kids at the age of 30, they lived in a silent place only they came and their friends. But the point is, it was theirs.