Imagine-10 Bikey

Mikey's POV
I didn't know what was happening to me all of a sudden but I felt myself getting sicker each time a minute passed by, I didn't want to wake the other's up so I tried to get up but fell back down groaning as I failed. Maybe a second time I will get it? I tried to sit up wich again failed. I curled up into a ball hugging myself crying silently so no one heard me. I held my stomach tightly slowing falling a sleep.

Brooklyn's POV
I woke up to someone silently crying I looked up to see Mikey being curled up in ball, I looked closely to see tears going down his cheeks. My heart just broke I couldn't see Mikey being hurt, he was so precious to me, alright maybe I have the slightest crush on him, okay a lot but that doesn't matter. I got up going over to Mikey to see he was slightly uncomfortable, so I grabbed the covers to put it over him until I touched his arm wich was boiling. I immediately stepped back knowing this wasn't good, I went over to Rye and shook him awake "Ryan wake up!" I grumbled to him. He soon opened one eye at me "What is it mate." He mumbled sitting up straight, and since Rye had a rough voice Andy and Jack woke up as well being annoyed.

"I hope for you it is a good thing to wake us up." Andy said rolling his eyes "Something is wrong with Mikey, I heard him crying silently so I checked up on him. But when I tried to put the covers over him I touched his arm, and it us actually boiling! I don't think it is good so I woke you guys up." I quickly explained. I looked down at Mikey who had his arms on his stomach tightly. The others got out of their beds going over to Mikey, Andy quickly went over to get Blair while Rye and Jack tried to wake Mikey up.

"This better be good Andy." Blair tiredly told Andy who was in slight panic mood, but what can you really do in a situation like this? Nothing. Blair tried to get Mikey's tempature wich was pretty high. "We're bringing him to the hospital." Blair announced getting his phone to call the hospital. We all got to the car as Blair drove their, I sat back with Mikey being cuddled up to me Mikey looked up at me all sweaty and totally exhausted. "Did I ever tell you that you've got the whole universe in you're eyes?" Mikey asked out loud to me, I was shocked but smiled kissing his head "That's sweet baby boy." I told him going trough his hair.

Mikey giggled "You know? I love you Brookie more then the others do, I love you like a loves it would." Mikey mumbled to my chest. I looked up at Rye and Andy who we're smirking at me, I smiled "I love you to Mikey so much." I said pecking his lips as fast as I could. "You love him?" Andy questioned me I blushed but nodded "How can you not? Mikey is this light bundle that cheers everyone up well he cheers me up." I told them looking down at a sleeping boy.

We got to the hospital and Blair took Mikey out explained what was going on, they immediately took Mikey into their hands as a lot of doctors ran to them. Mikey got carried away in front of my eyes, I felt tears form in my eyes as I wanted to go after him. Jack, Andy and Rye where trying to hold me back by pulling me down, but all I could do was cry and scream out Mikey's name. "BROOKLYN SHUT IT DOWN! THEY ARE HELPING MIKEY!" Andy yelled at me standing straight in front of me. I looked up at him as I stopped struggling against Rye and Jack, I fel down to the ground crying Andy pulled me towards him.

"He will be okay Brooke, Mikey's a fighter a big fighter." Andy wishperd as he rocked me back and forth. "I c-can't l-lose h-him A-Andy." Stuttered out as I looked at him "H-he i-is e-everything I h-have l-left." I told him crying even more. Jack and Rye gave each other a confused look and then looked at me "I got kicked out because I'm gay, Mikey took me in." I murmured looking away from them being ashamed. "Why didn't you told us?" Andy managed to ask, I shrugged "Didn't think about it.. It is not that big of a deal either. All I want is for Mikey to be in my arms again." I told them standing up and wipping my tears away, I took a deep breath in and out and sat down on the chair in the waiting room.

After a hour or something a doctor finally came up to us with a look that you could already say something wasn't quite right. "Family of Mikey Cobban?" The doctor said I immediately stood up "We are his best friends his family couldn't make it due the snow." I quickly explained. He nodded looking quite nervous "I don't know how to put this into words, but he's in a coma we don't know how long it will take." The doctor told us telling Mikey was laying in room A310.

Blair pushed on the elevator button, but it was taking to long for me I said bye and ran up the stairs running up to the third floor. Once I got there the others weren't there, I quickly searched A310 and luckily found it quickly. I walked inside to see Mikey laying to a lot of things I didn't knew a clue about. I grabbed Mikey's hand kissing it gently "Hey mate.. How are you doing now.? I hope you're alright wherever you are, I'm not that great to be honest. I miss you Mikey I just want you back right now.. Why did this had to happen to you? Out of all people you?" I said telling him as I took a seat close to him. "I'll make sure you're getting out of this, even if I have to give you my life Mikey. Remember I love you always." I told him kissing his very cold lips, I placed my head next to his body holding his hand tightly in mine as I fell a sleep.

You can keep request things guys xx
Also do y'all want a Part 2? Or shall I just leave it here  I'm not sure ;) actually I'm I just want to tease y'all if 5 people want me to do a part 2 I'll do it.
Word Count: 1146