Imagine 1- Randy

Andy's POV
I walked with Brooklyn to the skate park as I held my cigarette in one hand and ny skateboard in the other. "What are we doing again?" Brooklyn asked as we entered the Bristol skatepark "Skating it's simply." I said. I heard people laugh and scream I turned my head into the direction the sound came from, I saw 3 boys messing around but only one stood out to me. He had brown messy hair and looked like he was a goddess from heaven.

"Andy come on! The other's are waiting." Brooklyn said groaning at me, the boy looked me and we connected eye's immediately. He blushed and looked down I smiled and jogged after Brooklyn to our friend group. "Finally Fowler I thought you we're checking out that loser." Jake said laughing, I just joined in nervously looking behind me to see them standing on a bench laughing and messing around. "Yeah the loser." I mumbled looking down "Andy don't be gaylord." Drake said rolling his eyes. I felt the tears burn behind my eyes as I tried to ease myself and hold control.

"Gaylord, that's a good one." Ian said laughing high fiving Drake. "What is wrong with being that!? ONLY BECAUSE I'M NOT INTO GIRLS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCK WITH MY EMOTIONS! WHAT DO YOU GUYS EVEN FUCKING THINK!? BEING THE POPULAR ONCE? BULLSHIT! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES, I can't believe I saw you guys as my best friend's!" I yelled them shaking my head. I turned around feeling myself getting angrier, Brooklyn sighed and ran after me "Andy they are just messing with you." Brooklyn tried to reason with me. "They aren't Brooklyn! It isn't fucking funny! I'm gay okay!? Who fucking gives a crap it is the twenty first century!" I said holding my hands into fist clenching then hardly.

Brooklyn looked down a bit out off place "Here have fun." I mumbled giving him my skateboard "I know where I stand to you." I said hurt that my only best friend would do this. I lighted up another cigarette and took a deep inhale from it and exhaling it a minute later. I sat down against the wall smoking heavily as I was feeling like shit.

"Hey you okay?" I heard someone say I looked up to see the same person from the skatepark standing there a little shy. "Could've been better you?" I asked him as I petted the place next to me, he sat down next to me holding his coat tightly around his tiny body it is December after all. "I'm okay, I just wanted to see if you we're okay." He said smiling at me, wich I returned I lighted up another cigarette as I leaned back against the wall sighing. "Does that burn?" The boy asked me pointing at my cigarette "Not really, you just cough at the first try." I explained him "Can I try?" He asked looking fully up to me. I gave him a worried look but agreed and gave him the cigarette giving him instructions first. After his third try he could smoke like a champ "I don't think you should continue smoking, it is bad for you're lungs?" I said to him not knowing his name.

He stood up grabbed my cigarette out of my hands holding it on his oh so kissable lips. "Rye Beaumont." He said introducing himself, Rye walked away and just as he went around the corner he winked at me and left me all alone.

I shook my head stood up and made it to a running I have to find this Rye boy I don't know what he does to me but believe me he does something. After spending my whole afternoon searching for him I gave up thinking I would never see him again. I walked into my neighbourhood as I heard a familiar laugh, I looked up seeing Rye in the yard just next to my house. I walked a bit faster towards him once I reached him I tapped his shoulder, his friend's looked afraid by my appearance. "Andy, Andy Fowler." I said smiling at him.

Rye smiled giving me butterflies in my stomach. "Nice to meet you Andy, I want to tell you to stop smoking it kills you." Rye told me in all seriousness. "I know you wanna be the though guy but just stop smoking. It isn't good for you! Also stop smoking for me, I know you would never like me as one you're straight and two I'm me. But that doesn't mean I can't care." Rye told me still smiling. I sighed as I stepped forward to him Rye watched ever movement I made which was a good thing. Rye tried to look away from me but I can't let that happen so I did what every person would do to the person you like who's having a hard time.

I grabbed his cheeks harshly pushing my lips on his soft once, I kissed him passionate and lucky he kissed me back with the same amount of passion I had for him. Once he pulled back he was just like a tomato but I must say I would be red as hell too. "I'll quite smoking." I said smiling down at Rye since I was a bit taller then him. Rye smiled hugging my side "I know you just meet me Andy but I've had the biggest crush on you like forever!!!" Rye exclaimed shyly. I just smiled simply at him holding him even tighter against me, I kissed the tip of his head gently as Rye just went red again.

This would definitely be a amazing start of a beautiful relationship I can promise you that.

Hey guys!! As you read the title wich you would have done since you clicked on this story.. But anyway let's move on, you guys can: Comment or message me privately here for a request.
It is only ships from the roadtrip boys like Brandy or Randy.
Everything is welcome x
Word Count: 1015