🌸Randy🌸Flicker🌸

When you feel your love's been taken
When you know there's something missing
In the dark, we're barely hangin' on.

Andy looked at Rye who was sitting on the other side of the room joking around with Alex and Brooklyn. Andy sighed, he felt lost in the dark their relationship hasn't been what it used to be. It was almost like there was something missing from it a spark or something. Andy didn't want to lose what they have together but sometimes people fall out of love with one another. You can't force love upon yourself that's not fair for your partner and yourself. The love between him and Rye felt like someone was taking their love leaving them clueless and alone.

Then you rest your head upon my chest
And you feel like there ain't nothing left
I'm afraid that what we had is gone.

Rye was laying on Andy's chest, his breath slow and steady. Andy couldn't sleep his thought's kept him awake. Andy stroked his hair as he simply kept looking up his thoughts running miles after miles inside his head. Andy didn't want their relationship to be over he close lose Rye, he was everything for him.

Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity.

Andy smiled as he remembered the first they met in Bristol at a show;

"You must be Andy?"

Andy turned around to see a brown haired boy with a massive grin on his face standing behind him. "I'm Rye." Andy nodded, smiling at the energy the boy held. Rye held out his hand still holding the grin on his face Andy grabbed it and shoke it only for a electric spark to come through his body immediately letting he go he looks at Rye who held a shocked face. Then Andy just left him.

He hadn't seen Rye until he started Roadtrip. Rye walked through the door with a heavy suitcase behind him, Andy was in the living area (where they where going to sleep and live in for the next few years) talking to Harvey and Blair. A cough made them all turn towards Rye who held a smile on his face, "I'm Rye." Andy felt his cheeks heat up, he hadn't stopped thinking about Rye these past months since the last time he saw him. In Andy's eyes Rye was a God's gift, and in Rye's eyes Andy was an angel.

The two kept grinning at each other for the past few minutes until Harvey stepped forward introducing himself. Blair walked out of the room with him to his bedroom to have a talk with him first. As they walked away Rye's  eyes found Andy's and held for at least 10 second's contact only for Blair to pull Rye away. They both knew this was going to be hard.

Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark
Still a flicker of hope that you first gave to me
That I wanna keep
Please don't leave
Please don't leave.

Andy quickly shook his head. His heart was all warm with love and nothing else. Andy still held hope. A small flame flickering in the darkness he thought he was in. Rye was simply still sleeping new next to him. Andy then wondered, did Rye feel the same he did? Did he wanted to leave him? He didn't want that! Andy had to take action right away. Maybe it was just him feeling a darkness instead that their relationship was crumbling.  Andy got out of bed silently only for Rye to grab his hand.

"Please don't leave."

Rye's voice held a vulnerable tone in it as he pleaded Andy not to leave. Andy bit his lip, hesitating but eventually climbing back into bed. Rye immediately wrapped his arms around him tightly not wanting Andy to ever leave him. Not ever.

When you lay there and you're sleeping
Hear the patterns of your breathing
And I tell you things you've never heard before
Asking questions to the ceiling
Never knowing what you're thinking
I'm afraid that what we had is gone.

As Rye still held onto Andy, he was staring at the ceiling. Rye's breath had turned into small patterns of content and peace once again, his chest slowly lifting up and down, arms still wrapped around Andy like the world could explode any second. Andy sighed as he looked at the dark ceiling.

Is what they had really over?

He couldn't live without him.

That's already a reason enough to stay.

Did Rye feel the same?

Was their Relationship early crumbling?

Andy didn't want to lose Rye.

Rye was his only sunshine and life.

What would Rye think?

Andy groaned as he felt his thoughts taking the best of him. Not wanting to deal with it he slowly woke Rye up, who at first was annoyed by being woken up only to look at his boyfriends difficult face expression. Rye sighed as he lifted himself up straight looking at Andy. "You are over thinking about us again aren't you?" Rye knew Andy all too well maybe even more then the blonde boy knew himself. Andy always had doubt's about the relationship only because not everyone accepted him to be gay and with Rye. Andy always had a few times where he would overthink their relationship and just become a mess on the inside where eventually Rye had to pick up the pieces Andy had broken. Andy always kept things on the inside only rarely sharing or with anyone and if he did it was Rye he shared it with. Andy had always felt safe in Rye's comfort arms, it almost was like it protected him from anything bad and mean.

Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity
Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark
Still a flicker of hope that you first gave to me
That I wanna keep
Please don't leave
Please don't leave.

"Think about the first date we had?" Rye held a stupid grin as Andy relieved it inside his head;

"Where are we going Rye?" Rye snickered "Secret." Andy groaned. Rye knew Andy hated secrets things that why it only made this better and funnier. The face Andy would have when he would see what Rye did for him. As they reached a clearing in the woods they've been walking in like forever, in Andy's point of view, they finally arrived Andy still holding a blindfold on his face. "You can take it off." Andy immediately did so only gasping as he saw the fairy lights hanging from the tree's, a picnic on the grass with a blanket underneath it. Rye grinned at the expression he made. Rye pulled Andy down with him on the blanket smiling, Andy returned the smile and sat with Rye. They ate, laughed, joked, pranked, had a nap, Rye even read to Andy from one of his books! You really could see the day was magical to the two of them. "Please never leave me Rye." With that sentence Rye held a promise towards the older boy to never ever leave his side ever.

And I want this to pass
And I hope this won't last
Last too long.

Andy sat the next day on the couch in their living room. Even after Rye had promised that Andy's paranoid side  only came up and their relationship was fine his thoughts still where running miles after miles inside his head. He just wanted it to past and hope it wouldn't last weeks like it used to do to him a lot.

Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity
Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark
Still a flicker of hope that you first gave to me
That I wanna keep
Please don't leave
Please don't leave.

Andy thought back to the day the had their first kiss, it wasn't the plan to have it that day but it happened;

"Andy! Baby!"

Rye's voice echoed throughout the small flat they shared with 5 teenage boys and sometimes with Harvey or Blair and Sophie. Andy walked to the kitchen where Rye was leaning against the fridge, shirtless. I repeat SHIRTLESS RYE. Andy felt his cheeks heat up frequently only for Rye to chuckle at him. "We've been dating for 2 months and you still get flustered. Cute." Andy glared at Rye who was only laughing at Andy's attempt of being angry with him. Andy had enough and pushed Rye to the door his face close to his. Both could feel each other's heat and breath due the closeness. Andy slowly leaned in kissing Rye's lips, Rye of course kissed back holding onto the older boy.

Andy smiled at the memory flooding his head. Maybe he did was paranoid to lose Rye but come on who wouldn't? It is Rye for gods sake! A gift from god. Andy giggled to himself
Rye smiled from the door frame seeing that Andy's paranoid was gone until next time.