thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia

Start from the beginning

'Little mouse would love these for sure. I bet that she'll love them more than the ones they make in Hatsetsu.' I began to eat one of them.

"Hey, grandpa have you tired a pork cutlet bowl?"

"What's that?"

"It's something I had while in Japan. They're really good."

"So my piroshky aren't good enough for you now." He said as I panic that I may have insulted him.

"No sorry, that's not what I meant," I said as the radio announced about that stupid Viktor return

"Ah so Viktor is back as a coach." My grandpa said.

"Yeah, he's training that Japanese pig and the ice princess," I said as I looked outside.

"Grandpa, you remember that phone called we had, and about my friend right?" I asked as he nodded.

"Of course I remembered. Did he call you what time he'll be here?" I froze a bit. I forgot to tell him that little mouse is a girl.

"Actually my friend is not a boy. It's a girl."

"What you have a girlfriend?!" He asked surprised that I'm bringing a girl home.

"Have you asked her out? Or is taken by someone else?."

"Grandpa she doesn't know I like her she just a friend."

"Oh so she's not your girlfriend and here I thought I wouldn't have to worry about being so lonely anymore." He began to take cry.

"Grandpa can you let me explain first!"He stayed quiet for me to explain.

"The truth is I do like her more than a friend but she doesn't know yet. I want to tell her after the grand Prix final is over." He seems sad but he patted my head.

"She must be really special to you. Especially if you want to wait after this season. Is she an amazing skater too?" He said as I smile.

"Yeah, she's different when she skates. It's almost like I'm seeing someone else. She transforms into something much more beautiful. I can't explain it in words but you need to see what I mean." I said as I look down at the piroshky.

"I see then when does she compete then? I would like to see her myself."

"I'm sure the short program is tomorrow for her then it's men's short and free skate and then it's her free skate. I told her you to make the best piroshki in Russia. She seems pretty excited to eat piroshki soon."  I said as he smiled.

"How about you give her some to try." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm sure she'll like them." He nodded as smiled happily.

Time skip

Your POV

I was in my room after setting my outfits ready for tomorrow. I have my short skate tomorrow against Mila and Sara. I just hope I can stay focus without JJ putting me down.