twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program

Start from the beginning

"You did it Phichit you made the music your own." I looked to see Yuuri watching. As Pitchit finished his program Yuuri went back to warming up.

'This year grand Prix is going to be interesting.' I looked to see Pitchit short program score was 86.75 it would have been 87.75 if it was for that 1 point deduction. Still that his personal best. Guang-Hong was up next and his outfit is amazing. Black and magenta pink combined well. His song played and I know it since I would play the song when I need to relax. It was  La Parfum de Fleurs a classic song that helped me out a lot. His first jump was a quadruple toe loop and he landed it perfectly.

'Wow, he's really amazing." I looked to see my brother jogging up and down the hallway.'

'Wow, he's serious to prove everyone wrong.'

Yuri POV

"Yuri your pal is up come and watch with us," Mila said.

"I'm fine I can see from here."  I sat at the same table I sat normally as the piggy and that idiot Viktor and moya malen'kaya mysh'.

'She seems a bit different. Maybe it's because she back to normal than her skating outfits. Her hair was in a half ponytail. She had gloves on she wouldn't wear gloves unless she's skating or when she's cold.' I looked closer but just as I notice they went back to the piggy as he began to skate his Eros.

'Damn his step sequence seem to improve a lot.'

He went for a spread eagle to a triple axel and landed it

He went for a spread eagle to a triple axel and landed it. Next up is quad salchow one that he hasn't landed well when I was in Hatsetsu. But he landed it. He for a quadruple toe loop and then a triple toe loop. All his jumps are flawless. As he finished his performance the whole crowd was cheering for him. Even (F/n) fan club the ice knight were throwing gift for him. Guess they want to cheer for her brother as well.

As he went for the exit little mouse was there waiting for him. Yet I could now see her face a little red is she getting sick?

"Huh, strange shouldn't Viktor be there too?" Mila asked as Viktor showed up and hugged the pig. As they went to the kiss and cry little mouse game him his water bottle and grab his stuff animal or food. They seem to be talking about something and stop as they announce the scores. His score was 106.84 he broke his personal best. She claps and Viktor hugged the piggy for breaking his personal best.