Before the Show (Wolmi)

Anne Nurmi was just finishing getting dressed for the performance when she heard Tilo tapping on the door.

 "You ready yet?" he asked.

 "Just about," she answered. "You can come in."

 Tilo stepped in and gave her a smile. "You look beautiful, Anne."

 She smiled back, and then turned back to the mirror. "I think I'm starting to look older. Could only out it off for so long."

 "All right, so you look a little older," Tilo said. "It doesn't really matter, Anne. You're still beautiful, and the fans love you." He brushed a few stray strands of hair from the side of her face. "They're not the only ones." 

 Tilo tilted his head down to kiss Anne on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sunk into his embrace. He then bent down to kiss her neck.

 "We can't do this now," she said. "The show's starting soon, and you're messing up my outfit."

 "We still have a little longer," Tilo said. "But probably not enough. I wish we did, though. I guess I should finish getting ready to. Check on the band and everything. I will see you on stage."

 "Just a minute," Anne said, and kissed him again. "For good luck."

 He smiled. "Well, that's good luck I certainly like."

 Anne chuckled to herself as Tilo left the room. There was a time where she would not have wanted to mix her love life and her work life, but there was always something about Tilo that made her want to risk it.