'Damie' is a nickname I used to give Dame when I first had a crush on him. Once Dame re-gained conciseness he shook his head and asked worriedly, "W-wait, where're you going?" He asked, sitting up straight in panic. This just makes me chuckle as I stand up, cupping the side of his face, "No where yet, hun."

I thought this would put Dame in a mood... but now he just looks concerned and disgusted, he leaned back, "What's going on?" Dame tenses up, I just tilt my head with the sound of confusion, "Why are you being so nice?"

This makes me chuckle, "Oh, no reason," I smile deviously to the side, I wrap my arms around his neck, "Just got some insight from a stoner." At this Damien thought for a moment, his eyes slowly splitting ways before he got it. His eyes went wide and regretful, "Oh no... I'm a stoner."

Chuckling I begin to list off the things he said, "You wanted to be with me forever-"

"No." Damien let go and held his head, feeling humiliation come over him.

"And you don't care whether we 'do it' or kiss, you just want to cuddle up watching sappy romance movies."

Damien groaned and face planted into the covers, "Fuck you." It doesn't even make me mad he swore. He's gone completely tsundere and he's hiding his red face in the covers. "Profanity, and you said you didn't want to." I joke, poking his face, he turns so he looks at me grumpily. I smile like he would to me and pet his head to calm him down.

It works, he cat-smiles and purrs, holding my wrist gently. Alright time to continue humiliating him, "Then you said you wanted kids- or a dog?" When I start again he screams and bites my hand; not hard but enough to make me flinch back.

"Woodpecker, stop! I'll eat your descendants!" He sat up and tried to attack me playfully. I just laugh and kiss his nose which made him calm down. "But- Dame, you wanna know what my favourite thing you said was?"

"No." Dame stopped being happy to glare at me.

"You said you wanted to get married~" I cant help but smile at remembering a stoned Damien say this out of the blue to me. Damien shrieked, "Marriage is stupid!" He hit himself on the head once, this makes me disappointed. I wouldn't of minded marrying him. "Why do you think it's stupid?" I tense up, feeling more upset now.

Damien lies back into the bed, "Because I don't need to do a crappy ceremony, repeat lines, eat cake, wear a suit and I don't need an excuse to go on holiday and bang you," Damien started, he sat up a hand on his "and I sure as hell don't have to wear a ring every day to prove I love you!"

I stare up at Dame; I had to sit on the floor to comprehend the speech he was giving. "Damien..." I quietly say, feeling apricated. "And it's safe to say we've done more shit to prove we love eachother than to wear some crap-ass ring." He winked and gently shoved me.

That's the most meaningful thing Dame has said for a long time. I think for a bit and smile before standing up and hugging the blonde. Of course, he hugs me back and says, "Love ya, woodpecker." He says, I chuckle and figure I should bring up a nickname I thought of for him, "Like you too, honeybee."

The hug lasts a while but then I smell weed again, I pull back and cough which for whatever reason gets Damien strangely worried, "Y-you ok, you're not sick are you?" He held my shoulders.

"No you just smell like weed," I pull away to breathe, Damien seemed relieved, even he quietly said, 'oh thank science' I shove him slightly, "That's not a good thing! Go get a shower and I'll get breakfast."

He hugs me again, "Alrighty-Mighty, woodpecker," He quoted before adding, "Don't go off dying while you're out!" He kissed my cheek and goes to the bathroom. As soon as he leaves I inhale and stand up, chuckling at how bipolar Dame is today before walking out.