Emotionally Pastel

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Still face in the snow I begin to re-evaluate my life again for the third time in the past five minutes, I obviously had feelings for Tord prior and denied it because hey Tom, 'Stockholm syndrome' but now it's safe to say I'm free from that now. Also, another thing I feel like is worth noting is; everything got fucked up when Yuu showed up around the barrier. Would I take it back? Hell no. Would I take back the past half-hour? Heaven yes.

The door opened and I don't bother reacting until I hear a familiar laugh, "Oh goodness, Edd said you were face down in the snow but I didn't think he was being literal!" Yuu giggled, Instantly I flail and sit up straight on the snow, "Hey, Yuu- I was just uh, chillin'" I accidently make a pun. I was about to take it back but he seems to enjoy it by laughing.

It takes me moment to notice he's holding a bowl with cereal in it, "Well, I brought you something to eat, I figured you didn't eat around Tord." He comes over and sits by me so I make room so we weren't too close. I tense up more, taking the bowl when he offers it; "Uhh thanks, you didn't have to-."

"Uh hush, it's my apology for Paul," He told me to shut up in the nicest way, "Forgive him; he was asking all of the wrong questions." Yuu winked and bumped into me for a second. I eat some more cereal to calm my hyper-active nerves. "What he should have asked is if you were happy with Tord," He explained, making me think for a second why that was even a question, "As silly of a question as it is, are you?"

For a second I thought of yelling at Yuu but his innocent face of Satanism I instead add some sarcasm and humor, "I just punched him in the face and escaped his lair; so I'm a cheerful fuckin bee." I cross my arms behind my head and lean back into the snow. Yuu giggles, putting his hand over his mouth as he did so, "Language, but I'll have to agree."

Of course, I laugh at my own joke for a while, we trail off and just end up lying in the snow pile and staring up at the barrier's occasional shimmering and the dark grey sky, "Hey, Yuu?" I say, not turning to him. "Yes, Thomas?" He responds.

"Do you think Tord would freak if I spent one entire day and night away from him?" I sit up, feeling pissed after re-thinking why I want to get away, "Ugh, I just need to get away from him more than usual these days." I feel my forehead which aches when I think about what an ass he is.

He thinks for a moment, "Perhaps with some notice it should be fine, you'd have your pick of places to stay." Yuu gestured to the old rooms which were once occupied but pretty much everyone is dead for some reason. After a short think about how that could go I lie down, "Geez, don't take this the wrong way but I wish Tord was more like you." I lie back down, staring at the barrier again.

After Yuu giggles he replies, "The flattery from you today is almost off-putting." He stares at me like he was searching for something to flatter me with, he turned onto his side, holding his head up on his fist, he used one of his fingers from his free hand to loop under the choker, "I like this."

Being put off by the item I was forced to remember I cross my arms; but to be honest I'm glad someone thinks it looks alright. "Heh, yeah at least Tord has a fashion sense." I look to the side even though Yuu can't tell. Yuu chuckles, putting his thumb over the rock-like middle "Yes, at the very least."

It's quiet while we just lie near each other as Yuu seems to think, "If you were thinking about staying around I could get Mee to show you the best places to stay, if you were alright with that it is?" Yuu says eventually this makes me feel somewhat supported but I would rather hang around Yuu.

"What about you?" I turn to face him, he looks to me with a 'hm?' sound like he's confused by my off put, he seems to get it eventually although "Well Thomas," He sat up in the snow pile, I sit up by him, he looks to me with a bright hopeful smile, "I have to work on a plan to get you out of here," He clasps my hands rather tightly, "Like I promised, remember?" He tilted his head.