Happening again

~Matt P.O.V~

I began squirming, I didn't want to die, as I stated "I'm too pretty to die!". I look to Edd who was showing no emotion, he looked kinda sad. But actually I mean really sad, but he looks almost dead too.

"E-edd, tell them!" I say, even though I just wanted to check he was still alive. Edd looked over to me, still with that sad face "Matt, just give up.." He mumbled this, his voice cracked. Even though I know he finished puberty years ago.

Edd sighed before speaking again "So, what torcher chamber are we being thrown into?", his arms cross as we were being carried over shoulders of two probable serial killers from space. I mean, no eyebrows like that exist on earth!

The two guys looked at each other. The wing fringed one replied "You're not going into a torcher chamber". He laughed a bit in this sentence, I don't know why! This is not a funny situation at all!

At that moment they stopped, from behind me I heard a futuristic door opening. Or just a sliding door as Edd would call it.

Edd and I are put down. It was really hard to stay up because we got carried for so long. The room was actually not that bad. It had a fan, small desk and two fold out beds on each side.

As I examined the place I heard a click sound, followed by a sound of chains hitting the floor. I moved my hands, I was free! "I'm free!".

Edd looked at his free wrists, still looking sad. "This is where you'll be staying for the next day or so" The fringed man said, he was smiling a bit.

"What are you going to do to us?" Edd asked. Looking soulless still. The same man fiddled with his fingers "That is umm-" The other man rudely interrupted "That is not our decision".

~EDD'S P.O.V~

I feel some more fear slide through. I think for some more questions "W-who are you guys?" They look to each other before answering "I am Patryk" The more tanned one awnsered.

"Paul" The one with bandages over his face replied in a monotone voice. I nod, repeating the names mentally so I wouldn't forget.

It was awkwardly quite for a few seconds. I hesitate whether to ask my last question. "Uhmm, what about uhh-" I was cut off "Tom?" Patryk finished "He'll be fine" He looked to Paul when he finished.

"We can't exactly say what'll happen.. We'd like to really, we just don't know" He explained, using hand gestures and rolling his eyes.

A speaker went off in the room when I was about to ask what they meant by 'they didn't know'. The ear bleeding screech of the speaker made Matt groan as he covered his ears.

"Paul and Patryk, please report to the medical box". Patryk and Paul look to eachother, Paul walked down the hall. "Uhmmm, sorry, Edd, I'd like to help you with your questions but-"

"IMMEDIATELY" The speaker screeched. Patryk winced,

"I have to go!" With that he ran off down the hall.

I stood wide eyed. I had so many questions and I was left with many more. I walk to the fold out bed that Matt was already leaning on, I sat by him. My face in my hands "I-I, thought it was over" I was done trying to hold back crying about this whole Tord thing. Tears dropped like robots that were raised into the sky.

~MATT P.O.V~

Edd started crying, I didn't know what to do. I reach over and hug him with one arm around his back. He looked at me, his eyes flooding and his teeth gritted. I was about to say something, but knew I would say something dumb so I stopped.

Edd shoved himself into my chest, crying intensly. "I don't want this to happen again!" He squeazed me. I felt tears in my eyes come up but shook them away for Edd. I hugged him back, not quite as hard. Holding the back of his head as he kept sobbing.

_________________________________

A/N

WOWZA. This is pretty short, the next one will likely be short too but we'll see.

Hopefully this will get more noticed over time. (atm it's at 7 reads on wattpadd and 14 on quotev)

Anyway, see ya next chapter!