So Close

(A/N: Minor nsfw warning frens)

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Ow, that's all that needs to be said. I have no idea why I'm the one always getting hurt and almost killed, it's damn tiring and it scares Damien lifeless. I sigh, trying to lie down but once again pain strikes me. I'm sitting in Dame's bed because well... I just stayed over, we didn't do any of that weird stuff! We just hung out!

Speaking of; Damien opened the door and walked in with a plastic box sitting on his head. "I'm home! ~" He sang happily. I let off a chuckle at how feminine he made himself sound, crossing my legs when he came to sit in front of me, after he sat down, resting the box by him on the bed Damien moved forward to kiss me, I move my face so he kisses my cheek. I'm still awkward.

For some reason, I notice he left his lab coat on which he usually takes off as soon as he gets home. "You're keeping your jacket on?" I ask, staring at how he has all the buttons done up from the waist unlike usual. "Oh right, can you help with that?" He suggests before going back to rummaging around the box.

He wants me to take his coat off?! What kind of impure bastard does he think I am? Crap, my face is starting to heat up. "Woodpecker, to be fair it's more impure to think of it like you're stripping me" Damien explained while taking out a bottle looking thing. After grumbling I start un-buttoning from the top down. When I reached the last two I almost chicken out, but force myself to finish, letting go and crossing my arms.

"Eh, well good enough. Thank you, woodpecker," He shuffled his jacket off, picking it up and throwing at elsewhere, "Alright, now take your shirt off." Damien said in a calm but bright tone.

Hold on what?! I felt my face grow brighter, and I tense up, going wide eyed at Damien "P-pardon?" I grip the covers, wishing I could hide in my sweater but all I had was my base-ball tee. "You heard me, strip" Dame 'tried' to bounce back, pointing to me with the tube-like bottle reading 'pain easing gel.'

Knowing full well of what he was doing, I glared at him intensely until he makes a strange giggle noise and smiled innocently. I roll my eyes and take off my sleep-shirt, turning away from Damien "Just don't be weird" I cross my arms, wanting to frankly jump off a bridge at this situation. I heard Damien shuffle closer, then planting his face in my hair which is undone. "Uh, Dame?" I try to call out to him, he moves his head up "Alright let's start!" He cheered before splatting is hands on my back, gross they were covered in that gel stuff, making shiver with a weird noise.

"Alright, where does it hurt again?" Damien questions- Oh crap.

"Uhh, my shoulder blades and... My sides," I await for Damien to say some weird uptake on that but he just makes weird excessive licking noises, "Do anything weird and I'll slap you."

Dame snorts which was precious to hear before moving his hands to my shoulders, "Sadly I'm not the Red Leader so domestic abuse isn't a kink in my book" Damien jokes, making me laugh a little at the somewhat lewd joke. "Funny I thought you'd go for my sides first" I joke, still awkward and flustered over the whole ordeal.

"Well y'know, gotta save the best for last" He replied, getting the spot that hurt the most. I laugh, turning a bit to hit his shoulder softly he smiled genuinely, I watch his eyes that are now visible before turning back around. "Alrighty, your back's done now for the best part" He hopefully joked, rubbing his hands together.

"Oh, shut up" I laugh, tilting my head back a bit. Damien snickers, before putting his hands directly on my waist, I tense up and squeak. Making Damien start laughing, "Dame, just get it over with this is really awkward!" I shout angrier than I thought I would've. Dame's laughter starts dying down and probably wipes a tear away from his own laughter.