Trust Me

~EDD'S P.O.V~

"So, what did Tord want?" I ask, putting my hands in my hoodie pockets. You know, the magnet room is in a really dark hallway... Like the kinds every high school movie has. "He was just picking something up". Jordan replied "Also, are you ok? We left you in there longer than I expected" Jordan turned to look at me at with a worried look before side glaring Damien who was sitting on a roller chair like a cat while spinning around.

I admittedly giggle "We're fine".

Jordan smiles brightly then looks into the magnet room's window where Paul was still 'talking' to Zaptryk. "Glad to see they're still cable of being together". Jordan giggles right after his pun.

So it begins... "Ohm-y goodness, hashtag couple goals" I follow up, doing that little hand shake that girls do when they see something cute... Why? I don't know. We go into a giggle fit before full on laughing. "Yeah! And he's zapped!" Matt cheered, looking off to the side when noticing his pun.. Wasn't really a pun.

We watch him for a while. I decide to break the painfully awkward moment "Uhh, sorry Matt. That wasn't really a pun".

Matt gets disheartened instantly and sighs "Yeah... I know".

It goes quiet for a while until a large zapping noise interrupted nothing. I run over to the window to see Paul flat on the ground. "Crap is he ok?!" I look to Damien who was watching like it was a regular thing. "I dunno, go check" He said rather quickly before pressing a button... With his leg? on the panel, unlocking the door.

I run over, pulling the door which was heavier than I thought? How did Damien open this so easily? I slide down the side of the ladder instead of using the actual stairs, hearing Matt call out to me before the door closed. "Paul!" I call out, he doesn't respond. Zaptryk looked my way when I mentioned Paul. Oh shit...

"Hey, Patryk!" Trying to stay confident is way harder then it seems. I didn't stutter which was a good start. In a few steps forward I hold my breath. Zaptryk didn't move at all. Maybe he isn't hostile? I carefully walk towards Paul who was still on the floor while having my arms up in front of me as a weak use of defence if needed.

Around two feet away Patryk hasn't tried to attack me. He stood there watching me with the same expression. I reach over, shaking Paul to wake up. He grumbles and slowly wakes up. Out of no where an ear bleeding alarm went off.

I look up to see Zaptryk inches away from poking the shorter part of my hair which poked up on my head. He stopped immediately. Little droplets of water came down from above. Paul sat up as soon as the pressure got heavier. Another loud noise which sounded more like a screech followed the alarm. Zaptryk fell back, holding his head as he screamed in agony,

What the hell?! That is way more traumatising close up. I stand up, Paul doing the same. The door clicked unlocked. I begin running back but stop when I don't hear anyone behind me. "Paul!" I call out when I see he hasn't moved at all.

Oh god damnit Paul.

I run back, grab him by his sweater and pull him along. He soon snaps out of whatever mind bust he was in and runs just behind me. I step to the side to let Paul go up first encase he tried to run back or some heroic shit like that. Instead I watch Patryk's finale screams and fall on his side with smoke rising off him.

I shake my head and go up the ladder. I get greeted by a hug on my right and left. "Edd, I was so worried!" Matt quickly spat out while holding me on the right.

"Never do that again, you gave me- us a heart attack!" I heard Jordan on my left in the same tone.

"Uhh, sorry?" I giggle a bit at their worry. "I'm fine... Can you guys let me down". I notice how they had been hugging me off the ground. Curse being short with tall friends.

They let me down, now that I can see them properly I notice how they were both teary. Also Paul just decided to start smoking behind them... Matt started fiddling with his fingers while Jordan was wiping tears away from under his eyepatch. Both of them blushing a little too. That's sweet.

Damien came out of nowhere holding a hose and turning it on "No smoking in the meth lab thank you!" Instead of turning on the hose the sprinkler went off above Paul. Making him and his cigarette soaked. He glared at Damien and his logic. He just smiled back like nothing was wrong. I feel myself giggle and start laughing lightly.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

It's been about half an hour, I have been sitting in this bed and doing literally nothing. I tried to read a book that was nearby, but it was all in Norwegian, so that sucked. I heard the elevator coming up so I looked out the window so he wouldn't think I noticed him back or anything.

The doors slide and I prepare myself to be annoyed out of existence. I feel something poke my cheek, it felt like metal? I decide to glance over and see Tord all the way on the other side of the room, still by the elevator. But his robotic arm was stretched to poke my cheek.

"I'm back~" He cooed from the other side of the room. His arm stretched all the way back like a measuring tape. "Well you sure took your sweet time". I cross my arms, smiling at my own snarky remark.

He walked back, smiling cheerily "You missed me?" Both of his eyes, yes including the blind one lit up. Shit. "I didn't say that!"

The communist giggles behind he robotic hand "I think you meant it" He sat on the bed by me "Feeling any better?"

I move my neck and arms around a little. Not as bad. Still sucks "It's better" I wince a little when trying to move my shoulder again. Ouch. "Really?" He asks, looking unconvinced.

"Yeah, may have spoken too soon" I add on.

Tord goes quiet for a while, thinking probably. "I have an idea, lean on me". You what, communist? I try to say something against that but it was just a long 'uhh' Why am I suddenly stupid? "Tom, c'mon" Tord looks me in the eye without a smug smile or angry look. Well shit, any chance to get out of this is a good one.

I lean back onto the communist. He holds me around the waist making me flinch slightly, he pulled me onto his lap. Oh lord where is this going? I feel his metal hand slide up my shirt. I screetch and flail slightly. "T-tom calm down!" I hear Tord struggling to hold me.

I stop because my limbs started hurting real bad again. "Ok, so you've got to trust me here, ok?" I hear him ask in a more serious but still soft tone. "Fine, but if you try anything I swear I'll-".

"Doesn't sound like you trust me" Tord cut me off

"Fine, I trust you. Just do it and get it over with" I cross my arms and look away from him. I feel the metallic arm crawl up my back. I tense up instantly, even puffing my cheeks up. I felt his hand rest on my shoulder which hurt. It began heating up slowly.

After a few seconds I cut the silence "What are you doing?"

Tord sighs before replying "Heat helps with muscle pains".

Oh, well that's sweet of him I guess. Eventually I relax into it and lean back onto Tord more. Not going to lie, this feels pretty nice. I hear Tord giggling "Tom, you're drooling".

A/N

I just.. Really love Tomtord man.

Fun fact: Zaptryk doesn't understand pain a normal person would, they don't know when they're inflicting damage on someone so ya.

Also Jordan has two eyes... His eyelid is just messed up.