Greetings!

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I slam the axe down again, chipping another piece of metal off. I drop the axe, hearing it slide off the sheets and hit the ground with a thud. I wrap my wrist around the chain to where the almost broken apart. With a small tug, I snap the chain the rest of the way off.

"Thank god" I sigh in relief, my wrists aching so much. After checking to make sure the aching wasn't a sprain or break I slide off the bed, hearing a small 'tink' sound. Something else had gotten off the bed too. I kneel down to check what it was.

No. You've got to be fucking with me. I pick up the keys to my hand cuffs. "Son of a-!"

~MEE'S P.O.V~

I sit off for a bit, drying while being pissed off still. Yuu is awaiting my apology, which he's not getting. "This is why I try to be the main alter".

"Icy" Let me throw my unbridled rage in the cruellest way I know. Shit jokes that are shit because I made them.

He doesn't respond for a while "You're insufferable"

"How Rudolf you".

Yuu doesn't reply.

"What's with the 'cold shoulder'?" I snicker myself, not because the puns are brilliantly bad. But because human suffering. "You're not apologising on purpose!"

"What's the problem, Yuu-sally you love puns".

"You're not helping!"

"You're not... Alping".

Immidietly my eyes start to twitch.

~YUU'S P.O.V~

"I wont lie, those puns were good" I giggle, taking back my denim overcoat from the tree we were trying to dry it on. "Just try to use your talent for better use, please".

The device has heated up a bit now, a bit too much. I feel the need to glance around before pressing the warm object against my cold cheek. So warm. "Ahh, I'm so professional" I mutter.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

We went back because Damien started having a panic attack when I left him for a second. Like an introvert at a party. I was the friend that got out of their reach. Damien is the introvert for once. Now we're staring at the huge hole in the wall. Edd and Matt left shortly after we came back.

"So, what do we do about that?" I gesture to the giant hole in the wall. Not even a wall anymore. It's just... A door no one asked for. With no door.

"Usually I would make a dick joke here" Damien starts. Sounding genially serious for himself "But... There's. There's a hole in the wall" He walks over, putting his arms in front of him, showing off the small pieces of rubble in front of him.

"It's not even a wall, it's just an opening no one..." We both said in perfect sync, stopping and staring. "Asked for". We finish at the same perfect sync.

I think that confirms we're best friends.

"Is this the part where we make out?" Damien asks. Sounding overly calm.

Nevermind. I feel my face heat up again.

"Uh, no. I don't think so" I cross my arms, looking to the side. Damien makes an angry scream before drop kicking a chair. "Today is not fun" He says after falling on the floor. "First off, I'm forced outside like a 'human'" He cringed on that word. I sit by him as he rants, acting like a friend that I think I am.

"Then oh look, red leader touched my button. Like fuck off that's not for hands you asshat" He rants, throwing up his hands. Usually I would do my 'profanity' thing but he's already peeved enough. "Flying-fringe escapes, leaving a nice non-existent wall!" He crosses his arms, pouting.