Truthful Triumph

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

The fire amongst the rubble was still going, everyone had left it except Basil who stood there at the edge of the blaze. He huffed, his expression showing disappointment... Regret? Sadness? Who knows. Amongst the fire crackling there was the sound of footsteps, fast and forced ones.

Next thing the therapist knew he was held up by the neck by a cold metallic hand, Basil stared Tord in the eye with a mad forced smile, "What the bloody hell happened?!"

Chuckling the therapist replies, "Hard to say but I think the hospital blew up!" Basil got dropped, Tord turned around with shaking pupils, "It was the assassin, wasn't it?" He turned to Basil who lied in the dirt and stared at the stars, "Hm, no I don't think so."

"Then who?! Who was behind you in the video?! It had to of been them!" Tord shrieked, shaking in fear and fury. "Moth," Basil responded, making Tord glare at him with a look you'd expect, Basil shrugged, "Big moth." He kept a blank tone.

Tord laughed insanely, gripping his arms before calming down, pupils shrinking and growing randomly, "Tomorrow give Damien Moore therapy." He instructed before turning around and walking off. Basil looked at the burning Infirmary with a confused look, "Where?!" He shouted out.

"You're the therapist, you figure it out!" Tord exclaimed back.

At this moment Basil snapped, picking up a piece of rubble and chucking it at Tord, "I'm sick of it!" The rock hit the leader in the back; not enough to hurt him, but enough to make him turn around with rage in his eyes.

Basil breathed heavily to stay mentally awake, "I never wanted to be a therapist, who the fuck would want to be your sick interpretation of a therapist?!" As the short man shouted this Tord slowly walked over with his hands behind his back, "I'm not going to pretend that I support what you've done, what you've done to the soldiers, me and... And Ruth." Basil tried desperately not to break down crying at that moment.

Tord who stood in front of Basil and gripped his collar, holding him face to face with him, "Your job is to brainwash, fix and make sure the unfixable stay away from everyone, got that?!" Tord said through gritted teeth. Basil forced his eyes shut to gather confidence for what he was to say next, "Get this fucker; I refuse to brainwash Damien or anyone into going by your fuckery again," He glared him down, whimpering from slightly being in pain, "And that goes for your oh so precious 'Tommy' I would rather preform therapy on myself then force him to lie and love you."

Instantly Tord's eyes glowed with anger as he threw Basil into the ground, hitting his head where there was a snap. Basil was motionless for a moment before getting onto his knees and spitting into his hand to see some front teeth being knocked out; He then looks up to see Tord with his hand in front of his face, the blue glowing to imply a laser to the face was incoming.

Basil chuckled as blood trickled from his mouth, "You gonna kill me? do it," His laughs became breathless, "Even if you do drain every bit of syrem from my veins, killing me will have back clash." Basil glared while grinning at Tord.

Chuckling, Tord responded in a baby voice, "Someone going to miss you?" Tord laughed, tilting his head almost unnaturally, Basil lost his grin and just glared, "Let's do a list; Ruth is gone, Yuu and Mee are gone, Damien and Jordan have forgotten and not to mention hate you, Paul doesn't remember you and Yuu and Mee are dead!"

Basil's eye twitched at the mention of Yuu and Mee, still glaring with obvious sadness in his eyes. Tord noticed this, "Oh I'm forgetting something?" He moved his hand away and looked him in the eye, "Who would miss you?"

At that there was rummaging through the rubble before a red headed boy poked his head out, nubby horns and bright glowing green eyes; Liam. "Oh, right, the unfixable right!" he exclaimed, grabbing Liam by the hair with his metallic arm and dragging him over which made him shriek and Basil go wide eyed with rage, "Fuck off him!"