Why do you care?

~MATT'S P.O.V~

I push open the door to the hospital. Wow, it's so dark! Probably should have brought a light or something. Tom walks in just behind me, almost pushing past. "Hell, it's dark" He states the obvious. "Let's go" he follows with, just walking into the completely dark hall.

I jump to keep up "W-wait, Tom. Aren't you a bit too confident to be walking into a hospital at night?" I ask, because he really is overly confident about this. He shrugs it off, walking over and leaning to check the hallways.

Oh yeah! I remember the doctor said to always go right "Tom, I know where Patryk is!" I assure. He doesn't seem to care with my efforts "Uhh, yeah good for you" He kept walking.

"What, you don't care?" Purposely I try to sound hurt so he would respond. "What about Edd?". Tom exhaled loudly "Yeah, sure if you know where he is".

"Follow me!" I make a cat smile, Tom watches with hardly any interest. I march up the hallway with high hopes, then turned to the first hallway on the right. The only thing that smart scientist-y guy said was to go right.

In an attempt to make conversation I start "Hey, what's up in the spire?" Since I was actually wondering. Tom raised an eyebrow at me, "Uhh, just like my stuff... And a bunch of things he's trying to swoon me with".

He what?! I scream subconsciously again, making Tom flinch. "Jesus Matt, calm down, it's not working" He begins walking faster.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, you can't blame me for thinking this. I may not be smart, but I can tell something's up. Tom glared at me silently. Guess not...

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I turn around each corner as sharply as possible, encase of you know who being there... Of course, I mean Jordan. Obviously, I'm joking, Red leader. Sorta. Not the point, did Patryk really break down that badly to be put in the mental health? It sounds innocent and helpful but it really doesn't help, makes it worse actually.

You get burnt, zapped, drowned and tormented to put your head in line... Lot's of people have gone through this form of 'help' more have than haven't. They started changing up their methods of torture each time. Have I been in mental health? Yeah, it was one of their attempts of getting my memory back. Didn't work clearly.

It was painful as hell and I learned jack shit. I stop, it's been too quiet. Turning around I'm greeted by no-one and nothing. Well, that's great. Screw it, they'll be fine for ten minutes while I get Patryk. Flipping over to the corner I hear a loud clang against metal. I lean on the opposing wall to check.

A bucket that was resting in the corner was shot out of it'd place... A bullet hole gone cleanly through. Shit... Just my luck, no gun either. I step back, watching the corner where supposedly red leader was lurking.

Before long I hit the wall, not a dead end, the door was just by it. I spin around to check for something, anything. The glass from the door behind me blasted into shards. I slide out of the way from the glass and way of the door, inhaling sharply I gaze at the several mental health rooms... Crap, I didn't ask what room number he was in.

I'll have to play guess while I play cat and mouse.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Edd and I continued walking down the dark, long and probably haunted hallways. We're not talking that much, there's an occasional joke about this creepy inspiration for every horror game ever. "Hey, Jordan?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I move my head the slightest to the side to signal I was listening.

He skips a step over to my side "Do you actually know where the mental health room is?"

Why does Edd doubt me? I know what I'm doing, does he not trust me? It's fair if he doesn't...

"Jordan?" Edd breaks my train of paranoid thought. I didn't even realise I kept walking, even going past the right turn. I breathe, calming down "Yeah, I know where it is, don't worry". If I know where I'm going why does he look more worried? I said don't worry damn it!

Edd stayed quiet before asking "Why?" Oh yeah, he doesn't get it.

"I've been there?" I giggle a bit, taking it as a joke. One that he found not very funny "Oh, it's fine, more than most of the people here go there... Explains a lot actually, haha" I laugh a bit, before noticing Edd found this not as funny as me. My laugh turns sheepish before it goes quiet.

Edd shuffles towards closer "What... Did you need to go for?"

Every feeling just drained, any laughter, happiness, anger, fear just flooded out. Somehow, I manage to just laugh a bit, trying to spark anything else back "Hah, we went the wrong way" I point over to the turn we should have gone with the torch.

Edd didn't buy it "Jordan".

I chuckle breathily "Heh, yeah, I wouldn't buy that either". I smile to the side, avoiding eye contact purposely. It stays quiet, Edd expecting an answer. I fake cough before shifting around him "Welp, better go find Paul's boyfriend for him" I joke.

I walk the right way, smiling a bit. Not hearing any footsteps behind me I stop, turning around "Edd?" The green hoodied male watched me apathetically, big eyed and soulless. "Edd, c'mon, we shouldn't stay in the same place long". I swish the torch down the hall behind us and the one Edd was standing in.

"Yeah.." He replied in a monotone quiet voice. I smile, trying to cheer him up. I didn't do well.

A/N

Sorry for the hiatus but I have been out of town for Christmas.

I am STILL working on chapters as you read this (Unless you're reading this in the far future where this fanfic has ended)

Prepare for some serious yandere Tord.