G'night

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

Damien slid down the ladder of the magnet room, holding a needle in his teeth. He hopped onto the ground, looking ahead of him. Paul and Patryk where passed out next to each other on the wall with them leaning on each other.

The only awake one sighs in a depressed tone before walking over. He knelt down and pulled up Patryk's sleeve before pausing. "What the fucking, fuck, fuck?" He whispered. A black, purplish scar that spread across his arm, reaching his wrist.

He flipped his goggles so they sat on his head. He flipped the needle around in his fingers to a proper hold. Damien attempted to stick the needle into the scar's centre but he couldn't. The mark was rock solid. He attempted to try sticking the needle into a different part of his arm but it was no different.

In rage, he tried to ram the needle into the scar, the entire needle snapped and smashed. Damien stood up, confused, frustrated and probably high. He walked backwards, speeding up before running to the ladder, skipping some of the ladder steps.

He skidded inside, smashing the door shut. He grumbled some curses while pacing. "Profanity" A familiar voice spoke up. Damien looked up from his hands he was faceplanted in, glancing over.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Damien looks so off? I mean off for Damien. He's stressed, panicked. "Jordan- Woodpecker, Hello!" He corrected himself "Weren't you going to uhh, hang out with Edd?" He continued.

"Yeah about that, thank you for getting Matt drunk" I continue, smiling sarcastically. He slides onto the chair "Anytime", sliding over and bumping into me before going to one of the drawers. I'm starting to get worried "Dame, are you... Ok?"

He pulls out a thing that looks like a drill mixed with a staple. He leans on me, lazily while smiling brightly "As terrible as ever, you?" He pokes my cheek. He then rolls away before swinging off the seat. "Fine? You seem a little less... Damien" I gesture to him.

For a short moment, Damien looked guilty or hesitant. Reading expressions is hard. He gives a thumbs up before jumping back into the magnet room. "Damien!" I call. Idiot! The heck's got him so off? Did I do something?

I spin to watch the window into the magnet room. Damien walks over to both Paul and Patryk who are asleep. He knelt over and attempted to stab his arm it looks like. But he stood up and ran back. I walk over to the door and he picked me up as he ran in. "Damien what the heck wrong with you?"

He shoved me on a chair "Patryk is either radioactive, part stone, or I'm high!" He paused for a second "Or D which is all of the above".

I squint, staring in his eyes intensely "Nope, you don't seem high". I glance to the hybrid needle he took with him to the magnet room. It's completely busted. Damien sighed "I know and I am very stressed right now".

"You're freaking me out a bit more than usual. Calm down please?" He has been holding my hands intensely for a while.

Damien inhaled before talking abnormally quickly "I can never calm down when I'm always stressed, paniced but I act like I'm fine when it's not fine because I always start thinking about everything after one thing bothers me which I know is a problem. But how can I help it when all my emotions bottle up with the everything like slow insanity descent, how I miss you and or missed, Yuu is gone, I haven't slept in over a month, dear god I miss you, I haven't seen light in forever, I want to love and support you but for fucks sake I'm afraid of people knowing my weak points, not to mention my fourth wall breaking has led me to see the world where you die and I can't bear to let that hurt me more than it already will and- oh look vodka!" With that he grabbed the bottle and started chugging it before falling on the floor.

Didn't even understand half of what he just said. Probably not important.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

"Hey Matt, who was Leonardo Davinchi?" I ask, still giggling. Matt is drunk and it is so adorably hilarious. Matt goes cross eyed for a second "Uh, T-the guy in the Titanic..." He hiccupped. I giggle more before laughing. "D-did I get it right?" He asked, blushed up drunkly.

I pat his head, "Sure did, buddy". I'm sitting on the floor, leaning on the bed while Matt who I previously planted onto the bed decided half of his body being on the bed while the rest on the floor was much comfier.

He cat smiles before putting his hand on mine which was still in his hair. He fell off the bed fully and wormed along the floor to me, putting his head on my lap. "Comfy there?" I ask jokingly. He thinks before testing different ways to lay. He rested with his face looking the other way "This is the comfy" He dragged out the 'f' in comfy.

I pat his head more, he snuggles up, curling up like a cat and even purring! Adorable! "G'night, G'night". He says in a childlike voice. I giggle more, he's so adorable when he's drunk. Maybe I should get him drunk more? "Goodnight, Matt".

"I love you" He pokes my face, still using that childlike voice. I feel myself blush up, my petting of his face gets a little slower but giggle. He's drunk so I'll go with it. "You too, Matt".

A/N

Short chapter to help progress and slightly develop Damien. In the most intense paragraph ever. Who wants a drunk Jordan? Btw, I'll just tell you now that Jordan and Dame did have a 'thing' but it got broken off when Jordan got depressed and Damien went completely insane.

Now you can imagine Damien singing 'It's over isn't it?' from SU. Happy depression <3.