Who are you?

~???'S P.O.V~
Note to self.. Never try to unscrew screws with your finger nails. "I knew I should of got a screw driver before I left.." The device before me is even more broken than earlier. In the distance I heard a british accent grumbling the red leader's first name with added in curses.

When I turn to see who's there I don't see the brit wearing a uniform but a blue hoodie. I pull my black hood over my head and follow him. They're heading to the spire. Maybe they can help me? Well. What's the difference if he doesn't.. "Hey! Pst!" I call out.

They turn around, looking until they see me. They point to themselves for confirmation. I wave, smiling to confirm I bring no harm. They walk over, taking a while. I pull my hood over more encase they know.

"Uhh, hey?" They say, their hands in their hoodie pockets.

Alright now, you haven't spoken to any human beings for a just over a month.. Stay normal "Hi! Yes hello!" That was a failure.

He winces, stepping back a little "Uhm, who are you?"

I cough it off like it was an accident "That's temporarily confidential... But, I was wondering if you could assist me?" I didn't look at their face because to keep my face hidden I had to look down to the ground.

"Depends. With what?" He replies, his voice getting sharper.

"Oh, don't fret! It's just a screw driver I need!"

I felt a glare, making me step back a bit. "Just trying to fix something..."

"And why the hell should I trust you?" He points.

"P-please there is no need to curse. If you do get me one I assure you I will give you something worth your interest!" I stand on my tip-toes and rock back and forth.

"Like what?"

I giggle a little "Wouldn't you like a surprise?" That's probably comforting enough.

"I'll see what I can get.. I have to go meet someone. Bye then.." They start to walk off.

"Oh, have fun then~!" I hope, waving them off. They immediately spin around, stomp back, almost looming over me. I was getting worried they were about to touch the barrier "The hell is that supposed to mean?!" The growl.

What's gotten into them "I just wished you well?" I lean back, putting my hands up defensively. They seem to calm down a little "R-right... Thanks or whatever" They start to storm off again. Since it's safe to look up I notice a blush across their ears.

Well that sure was peculiar.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

That was humiliating as hell! Damn Paul for making me so on edge. That person probably thinks I'm insane! Yeah they're the person from the hologram on Tord's arm but I get the feeling they didn't want to know that.

The elevator door dings and opens. How he got that elevator fixed so fast is beyond me. I walk into my room, prepared to humiliated even more. "I'm home" I greet. He's not even here! Ass-hat. He left a note though, I go over to the table, sit down and read it 'Hi tommy~ Just making you lunch! Stay safe – Tord'.

I hate him so much that words cannot describe. I wait for a bit, getting bored. Why is it that whenever I want Tord to be around he never is? The elevator goes off, I look towards it. Communist detected. With a sandwich... Nice. He smiles and walks over "Hello, sweetie! You been waiting long?"

I sigh, looking up at the clock. Woah it wasn't even three minutes I was waiting... Why the hell did it feel longer than that? "Uhh, no. Not at all... Sweetie" I force myself to say. Tord stops and stares at me for a long time, wide eyed. What have I done? "Well, I got you lunch~" He places the plate with the sandwich in front of me.

I start eating, I think for a bit. Gotta go with what Paul told me to do. "H-hey, Commie- I mean, Sweetie. Why don't you sit here. With me?" I am a failure at life. He stares at me for an overly long time. "Why?"

"Because..." Shit. "I want you too. Now sit with me" I blurt. Tord hesitantly comes over to my chair. I move over so he could sit down. He sat by me, this is way more crammed than I expected. I slide onto Tord's lap, he turned red and made a small noise.

I continue to eat my sandwich, nestling my head softly on Tord's shoulder. It's quiet for a good while, making me calm down. "Thomas... I have to be honest. You're scaring me" Tord spoke up. Oh god I forgot we actually had to talk to each other "W-why's that, sweetie?"

"Because you went from giving me death threats to being lovey-dovey and its freaking me out" He continues. "W-what? Don't you like me flirting with you?" I try putting on an innocent tone.

"No, that's my job!" Tord actually sounds freaked out and generally upset. I grumble, looking the other way.

Tord softly cups the side of my face furthest from him, making me look to him. He looks me in the eye, looking apathetic "I miss my tsundere" He smiled and blushed slightly. All that work and humiliation for nothing?!

I inhale sharply, but calm down "Thank god that got cleared up quickly" I sigh. It's quiet for a bit. I try to get off Tord but he held me too him in the same position "Uhh, can a commie let go?"

"Hm.. Nah, I'm already comfortable" He said in a smug tone, pretending to think about it. My eyes widen, I push his face away from mine "Well fuck you, commie!"

Tord chuckled once, putting his hand over mine and taking it off his face. "That's my little tsundere~".

A/N

Sugar like this should only be taken in small doses.

I might not be writing on valentines day because I MAY have a date I dunno, haven't made up my mind if I should.