Magnet Room

(A/N: My friend just told me that Damien reminded her of Buck from ice age and I have not been ok since...)

~EDD'S P.O.V~

"This is the magnet room" Damien showed off the room. The magnet room was actually pretty huge. The floor was far down and the roof was fairly high.

"Why do you call it the magnet room?" Matt asked.

"It has magnets"

Oh. Well, that makes sense? We all watch Zaptryk who was floating in this magnet room. "How's he able to fly?"

"It has magnets" Damien replied in the same tone.

It goes quiet. Communication has never been more difficult. "So, why do you have a magnet room?" Jordan asks.

"It has mag- Wait, no" He corrects himself from his loop "Well, we made it because we wanted to test floating capabilities with magnets and a magnet suit... But uhh" He laughs a bit "We accidental put positive magnets on one side of the room, and negative on the other... Yeah... That was a fun day!" He changed to a much brighter tone suddenly.

The sound of the invention room door opening caught our attention. We all looked over- Shit, Tord! Why the hell is he here?! We all look to each other. "Oh yeah, you flirted with his plaything and he tried to slice you sideways" Damien re-capped, then broke the laws of physics, bending his back all the way over the back of his chair to look at Paul. "Isn't that right, kit-kat?"

Paul stared at the blonde who somehow knew this. Tord shouted something in Norwegian from the other side of the place. Crap. "Damien, can we hide anywhere?" I ask, trying to stay calm. He glances over to the magnet room. "It should be fine in there for a few minutes..."

Is he serious?! The sound of footsteps get louder as he gets closer. Damien slides off the chair, stands up and unlocks the door to the magnet room. "It's either death or less likely death." He could of phrased that better. Paul sighs, "Alright, but if I die it's your fault" He walks over and climbs down a ladder.

"Actually it's your fault for trusting me" Damien corrects him. "So, how about you two? Death or less probable death?" He asks me and Matt. Matt doesn't say anything and just goes over to the ladder. I follow his lead and go down the ladder. Matt helps me down the last few ladder steps.

Paul was already staring at Zaptryk who was staring back at us from the other side of the room.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~
Dame slams the door and flicks a button on the control panel, the glass went to a full black so it was impossible to see into that room. Red leader came around the corner. "Oh... It's you two" he greeted... Kindly?

"Bonjour, queue cannabis" Damien greeted. Oh really? Right now.

"That's French, Damien" I whisper, trying to correct him.

"Ich weiß, Arschloch" He replies, looking to me.

"That's German.."

"Crees que estoy jodidamente retrasado?"

Red leader looked confused and annoyed already "Do you know what he's saying?"

"I have no frickin idea!"

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Pat watched us from the distance. Matt was keeping Edd behind him for safety. This room looks way bigger on the inside compared to the outside. With a sharp inhale, I begin walking towards him. "Paul, what are you doing?!" Edd calls out.

Pat stares at me for a while, not talking like before. Guess I'll have to start this conversation... "H-hey, Pat. Sorry we had to put you in here" They don't reply.