This isn't you.

~EDD'S P.O.V~
Clinging to Matt's hoodie I forget about what was happening, my chest hurt so much and Jordan... God damn it. I hate this place... I hate whatever they did to Patryk here. I heard footsteps, I look up, my eyes misty from crying. Matt held me as he slid back. I make a small noise of fear as Patryk steps closer to us.

His static getting more intense now. I shut my eyes tightly, accepting my death. I heard a painfilled unholy screech of glitches, I open one of my eyes before the other. Patryk was having a spaz while electrocuting himself? Oh shit, he stood in my tears! Water and electricity!

I shove myself away from Matt and grab the nearby fire extinguisher, I swing the heavy steel object at this creature, letting go at the last second. They fall back with a screech of terror. I glare at him on the floor. Then look to Matt who was holding his chest in a sigh of relief.

Patryk glitches severely, I glance over again. He forced himself to stand up, looking at the ground. Matt stood up "E-edd, we should run-".

I stop him "No" I have a friend I need to avenge right now.

Patryk's gaze shot up, his head on a tilt, eyes glowing brighter with static flicking off like water in a fountain. I sharpen my glare, trying to imitate the one he gave Jordan at the gun range. Patryk got on all fours and scampered to the edge of the room. Like an animal?

He stood up properly, I look over to Matt trying to ask for help. He didn't reply or look, guess I'll have to do this myself! A sound of metal scraping grabbed my attention. The fire extinguisher skidded across the ground in Patryk's direction. I grab it, pulling it back.

The force he was using on the fire extinguisher was getting stronger. I let go eventually when his force on the metal was getting at what I believe was his strongest. It flung at record speed at him, smashing him back unto the wall.

They stumbled back up, looking much more exhausted. "Matt, do you have anything that can set fire?" I ask, simplifying it so he could understand. He thought for a second "What about that stuff that Tom drinks?"

"Of course," I cheer, "Get Tom's flask!"

Matt turns around then spins around immediately looking tense "Uhh, he's... Not there".

Oh, bloody fuckin hell, now of all times! "Damnit!" Right after I curse a crowbar smashes into the wall between me and Matt. We both shoot a look over. Patryk was amongst random metal objects floating just around him. Shit...

A metal bucket flung at us, we scattered away. Several metal and occasionally magnetic objects flung at us. From knives, random pieces of rubble ect. I heard a scream followed by a slamming noise look over, "Matt!" I call out. He had been held to the ceiling which is extremely high up by several knives which are impaled into his sleeves and hood.

I glare at Patryk who was watching Matt with apathy "You put him down!" I shout. They surprisingly look over and agree, removing the knives. Matt screams as he falls- Wait crap, Matt! Oh never mind Paul caught him from his hood. Matt kept screaming with his eyes forced shut expecting to fall.

Paul glanced over apathetically, giving a thumbs up. I nod, smiling a bit. Eventually Paul started walking over, still holding Matt from his hood. Matt opened his eyes and screamed louder, a large sharp piece of metal flung towards them. Simply Paul just hit it with his fists so it slammed into the floor. Paul is too badass for this world it's awesome.

"Woo Paul!" I cheer, right after I feel a sharp object slice against my face. I squeak and feel the cut, nothing bad. Just over my cheek, it's bleeding a lot though... Ow. Matt scurries over and checks if I'm ok in a hurry. "I-I'm fine, Paul. Do you have anything flammable?" I ask.