Anything

~TOM'S P.O.V~

"B-but, wait. How?" Is the first question I can muster. "Paul said there was no way out of here" We both were sitting down on the ground since we both figured we would be talking a while. Yuu looked up from this remote he was working on to me at the mention of Paul "You... Know Paul?" He made a small 'psshft' noise "Don't listen to him. He's just an ol' debby-downer". But he looks over again "But, he's ali- Alright?" He either stutters or almost says 'alive'.

"Well as alive as Paul can be" I shrug, trying to joke.

Yuu laughs behind his hand "I hear that". He goes back to fixing the remote like device.

"Uhh, I also asked how you can get in. Or even out?" I remind him. He looks up, hitting himself on the side of his head again "Ah, yes right sorry" He spins around, the ground making that weird crunching sound. "With the little bugs you saw just before, some modification and this" He uses his fingers to count the different things before gesturing to the remote.

"Were you apart of the red army?" I ask, feeling hesitant about this question.

Yuu nodded "Sure was! A soldier who may or may not have ran off during a mission". He looks a little regretful "Isn't running away from the army a crime?" I question, not to mention if it's Tord's Army it could be messy. His obvious depression grew and he hid back into his hood. "Yuu, why did you come back?" He doesn't respond "If you're free then why would you wanna join again?!" I raise my voice.

"I don't want to join again!" He shouts back at me, sounding violent. I flinch since his rage came out of nowhere. He sighed sorrowfully before continuing "I want it to be over".

"What?"

Yuu goes on after a second of silence "This army was made to defend, speak up for and fight for equality and well, communism" He shrugged, smiling a little "Then, the new red leader came around and he was fine at first... Kinda"

Tord...

"I think the power he was given was too much too soon. He made us kill for the heck of it" Yuu rested his head on his knee. "It's what they all say... It isn't till you're shooting zombies in the face that you realise 'hey, maybe this isn't what I signed up for'". I expected something meaningful.

"What?" I repeat in the same tone.

"I mean, it isn't till you're culling the weak, ones with the different beliefs, the sick... That you realise that, this isn't equality" Yuu explained. "That's why I'm here again... There are people killing the ones they're trying to save without knowing it."

"You're... Going to start a revolution against a war lord?" That is either idiot or badass.

He turns to me, I'm able to see a little more of his face now, a little bit of a blonde fringe and brown eyes. He smiles sheepishly and chuckled weakly "Yeah, that's the big idea". He fakely laughed a little, rubbing his eyes "Sounds insane, doesn't it?"

"Tord's insane" I say plainly.

He looks back at me, smiling easier now. He stands up, putting the remote in his pocket. "Thank you for the screwdriver, Tom" He dusted off his jeans. "If you have no other questions I'd best be off". I think for a bit, standing up as well. "Nah, I'm out of likely overly personal questions to ask you".

Yuu laughed "Oh, don't worry about it!".

"Well, if you get through the barrier. Chances are I'll see you again" I'm half turned around to walk away and to Yuu. "Chances are you're right. Till then, Thomas" He waves. I wave along before I walk off.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Holy waffle Irons, why is Red Leader's arm so complicatedly made. Maybe Kevin does suck. He was that person in a group project who does do work. But, they do all the work to make everyone else look bad. Then gets all peeved when no one else does work.

But this arm, is intense. How?! I groan, dropping the wrench to hold my head which is starting to ache. Damien randomly fell from the ceiling, he stood up quickly and papped the side of my face "Woodpecker! why do you cry?"

"This arm is bunk!" I gesture to it. A chair also fell from the ceiling and landed perfectly, Damien sat on it and rolled over, bumping into me for a second. He sounded like he was seriously thinking before he flailed his arms around and threw the arm who knows where. "Damien?! What the heck?! Red leader is going to kill me!"

Damien just grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and pet "Shhh, I know". Gee, thanks Damien. Paul who I forgot existed cut in "Why don't you just mess it up on purpose then?"

I raise an eyebrow and try my hardest to look at him even though Damien was holding me still. Paul was leaning against the printer as always while smoking. "Paul, I know that you hate me but can you not for five seconds-".

"Not what I mean, if you mess up the arm enough it could malfunction on him and..." He wants me to finish the sentence. But we both don't get it. Paul squinted at us "Kill him". What?! I would never. Damien loosened his hold on me but still held me, resting his head on mine which I'm used to and I dunno it's comforting too I guess.

"I'm sorry, are you trying to kill the cinnamon roll?" Damien pretty much says for me. Paul shrugged, looking bored for someone who just suggested homicide "That was a plan. But now I think that killing a killer is more important".

"But, he'd kill me if it didn't work!" Oh geez, I feel a panic attack coming on.

"Can't kill you if he's already dead" Paul says a bit quicker than his last sentences. I take it that Paul has never played a horror game before... Ya think that corpse is dead? No, springs back as soon as you're next to it. But this is a good idea...

I pull myself out of Damien's grip, walk over to where the red metal arm fell, some of the bolts fell out. Good. "Let's see how I can 'screw' this up" I feel myself get over excited. Paul groans in his deepening depression and Damien makes a small 'aww' before saying "He's fucking up on purpose now". He squished his own cheeks.

"Profanity" I point to him. I roll into my chair and small the metal limb on the work desk. "Damien" I hold out my hand like a surgeon would to a nurse. "Whatcha need?" He asks.

I look at him and smile "Anything". He makes a small squeal in joy and rolls away. I take the wrench I saw before and begin toying around with the bolts, screws and wires.

A/N

Next chapter will have some Eddmatt. *Damien squeal*

Btw, I'd like you all to know (I dunno if I've told you yet) But because Damien breaks the fourth wall he is aware that Jordan is going to die at some point.

Also

Yuu: The purest of pure sweet souls who just wants joy in the world.