King Chaotic Good

~MATT'S P.O.V~

I hold Edd's hand as we head to the cafeteria since he's feeling better after a nap and well.. He needs to eat and I feel like we haven't been around the place a whole lot recently. Edd leans on me slightly and yawns, "You ok?" I ask as I slow down. He nods and smiles up at me, still looking sick and tired.

"Anything you feel like eating?" I ask, patting Edd's fluffed up hair since he wasn't well enough to move out of bed. "Soup maybe?" He suggests, his voice sounding sore. I give a thumbs up before softly kissing his forehead. Edd giggles once before we start walking again, it's good to be out and about again even though it's late.

The most eerie part is it feels like something happened, something... Ominous. Like some demon stuff, how do I know? I've been possessed more than once and the feeling before it is just like this. I found myself staring at the ground, somethings wrong... And it probably has something to do with Yuu, because he's got some stuff going on clearly.

Of course, not paying attention I walk into the door, Edd starts giggling- well trying not too though. "Are you ok?" He giggles, I nod slightly as I rub my forehead while trying not to cry. I open the door for us both, Edd walks in first because I am a gentleman.

Instantly he seems to squeak in surprise, I run in and see what's scared him; I squint to see someone standing in the dark just making a... Milkshake? He stared at us with wide brown eyes, Edd calmed down and turned on the light which was just by him. Yuu stood there and hissed at the light like a vampire; I can relate.

"Yuu, what are you doing?" Edd asks, Yuu looks extremely tired and generally done with life as he holds strawberries and cherries and loads them into a blender slowly while watching us like a deer, "I'm committing tax fraud while selling my organs and children," he replies in a more gravely tired tone.

Edd tilts his head, "But it looks like you're making a milk shake..." I ruffle his hair as he tilts to my side and points at the blender. Yuu looked to the milkshake, "Oh wow, would ya look at that," He said in a sarcastic tone, "Guess I am."

Why is Yuu suddenly sarcastic? And tired, he drinks more coffee than anyone I know. "Anyway, I'm making a smoothie to watch a Yuu and Paul showdown," He opened a nearby fridge door than closed it, showing a drunk like smile, "Fuckin' rage yo." He dragged out the 'yo' for a long time while giving a peace sign.

No, his eyes aren't pink-like in the areas they should be white. And Yuu just swore and- wait. "So, you're- But you're Yuu!" I bud in, putting my hands in front of me like I'm gesturing to the point.

He sighed in a very sad and frustrated tone, "Right yeah; I have to explain this," He smiled which in this way was eerie in its own sense, "Alright, Edd, Matt; when two people love each other very much they make a child; usually by accident," He looks to the side with a self-hating look in his eyes.

Edd and I share a stare at each other with the same idea of 'where the hell is this going?' "Then sometimes when the child is born it has a thing called 'split personality disorder' where the parents thought they had one kid; nope, just two in one deal."

"Yuu had split personality disorder?!" Edd shouts in shock, holding his head.

'Yuu', inhaled sharply before going on, "It's identity now; not personality," He seemed slightly offended about being called a 'personality', "But recently Yuu did a demon thing and a side effect was splitting us apart."

I feel myself go cross-eyed at this poorly explained, sudden news about someone who's meant to save us. "So, um, you were a part of Yuu for how long?" I try to ask a nice question before getting into the confusing stuff.