Not Giving Up

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Morning had struck slower than I had thought. I barely got any sleep and had to keep checking on Mee who was staying in Kevin's office for the night. What got me more anxious was Pat removing a bunch of stuff that Mee could 'kick the bucket' with.

But it was morning now so I speed ran to the lab with Pat who I woke up to come with me. Naturally he is very grumpy with me. When I run in and open the door I see Mee there with the same attire from yesterday, sitting at the furthest table and working on something, "Mee are you ok?!" I loudly exclaim, sounding way more intense then I had hoped. He flinched, staring at me with wide eyes.

He looked around with a more concerned look now, "I'm fine I think?" he squinted at Paul before going back to screw driving something. Pat walked past me and into the room, going to make coffee like always, he leant against the wall and crossed his arms as the machine did it's job.

Sighing, I walk over by the blonde and try to see what he's working on. Mee purposely moves his entire body to block me seeing it. I lean over, trying to see what it was again, Watcha working on, pal?" When he noticed I was trying, he made a weird noise and put the item in his mouth and sat up straight.

Making me step back, putting my arms up and stare, Pat doing the same. Mee is smiling unnaturally before hesitating and gulping whatever it was down, "Working on what?" He smiled creepily at me. I look to Pat who had the same expression I was thinking, he shook his head as an add on.

"Uh, nuthin." I look to the side, it's quiet for a long time before Mee stands up, still smiling in that creepy way, "Well, I'm going to the bathroom," He started walking off like a robot, He turned around when he got near the hallway, "Ignore any barfy sounds."

He walked backwards down the hall, watching us. When he was out of sight I heard him start running. "He seems... Weird today." I add, hoping to get Pat's opinion.

Pat chuckled, looking to me as he crosses his arms, "This is about as normal as I've seen him." I just chuckle loosely, knowing full well that Pat was trying to make things 'normal' again. Normal after he lied and said Yuu and Mee became monsters. I wonder if he knows that I know he lied.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

As you'd hope, I wake up just by Dame. Update; he smells like weed. I rub my eyes to wake myself up completely, I look down at Damien who is holding my hand like usual as he sleeps rather... Disgustingly? Like he's drooling and looks like a stoner. But hey, he's the stoner I'm stuck with.

I lean over and kiss his forehead; I'm feeling overly sweet today because of some things the 'high Damien' said last night. Aw, I can't wait to put that over him when he wakes up! Vengeance mother-lover! After kissing his forehead, he grumbled and curled into the blankets more. Wanting to stay on the safe side I quietly say, "Hey, I'm still here ok?" as I pet him and get out of the bed slowly.

Luckily, he doesn't wake up or start having a nightmare. With relief, I sigh and grab my day clothes off the floor. Should I have a shower or is that too risky? Baby steps, I'll just get changed. But Dame will absolutely need a shower because he smells more like a stoner than usual... I know I said it once but it bothers me!

Just how Damien's been living bothers me; not in a 'this is wrong because it's not my way' kinda way. But a 'stop eating plastic, Dame that'll kill you!' kinda way. So I'm going to get him actual food for breakfast. Good-bye, forever, noodle packaging!

When I finish getting changed I turn around to see Damien watching me from under the covers. trying to make it seem like you're not a perve, Dame? Not even slightly convinced! I walk over and sit on my knees to be eye-to-eye with him. "Morning, Damie." I put my hand on his cheek as smile as he drunkenly giggles from the nickname.