I Missed you

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I start walking towards the spire again, it's freezing, to be fair I shouldn't be that surprised about that since this hide out is in the middle of the mountains. Or some flattened ground in between some snowy mountains at least.

The tall tower I'm being kept hostage in has one way glass I see. I suppose that's neat, I wonder what that commie is doing now anyway. Don't ask why I care because I don't. I'm just curious to know if he waited like some love-sick puppy or left to invade Russia. God, now I'm thinking about how he likes me. Gross.

I reach the elevator, I look to the button, instead of its bright red glowing letters it has a sticky note covering it 'Dear Tom, hit the ground to go up, love Tord'. He even drew a heart. Disgusting.

I follow his rules anyway and hit the ground with my checker converse. It did a light budge before going up at the same pace as earlier. The sun was already getting low, just because the sun goes down earlier in Norway, around three apparently? From memory that's what Tord said in what? Pre-school or something when he introduced himself.

The door slid open, "holy cars in a cookie cupboard, why is it so dark?" I mutter, squinting to see the room. I feel two arms around me squeeze my chest to them. "Who the hell?!" I flail a bit, I feel myself pulled towards another individual. "Tord, for the love of everything un-holy, please tell me that's you".

I hear a light giggle, "I missed you too~" I hear the familiar accent filled voice. I sigh, this is the one and only time I am relieved it's just Tord trying to grab me.

"I wasn't even gone for ten minutes?" I raise an eyebrow, "Never mind, why's the room so dark?"

"System power was temporarily shut off because someone was playing with the power" he sounded in a trance, or sleepy... Or just too happy.

I hear a small strange noise, "Tord... Are you smelling me?" I stay still, but grab Tord's arm, ready to pull him off.

He didn't answer me, pretty sure he was though. "Why was Edd touching you?"

I squint harder, trying to pull off him "He needed to help me to a couch, how did you know he-?"

"He smells like cola, cat, and sleep deprivation" He let go of me, I turn to see him. My eyes had adjusted better to the dark.

So, he knows what my friends smell like, probably me too. I examine to see if he changed how he looked. Surprisely enough he did change, into my hoodie.

"Larson, why are you wearing my hoodie?" I stare at my piece of clothing.

"Just keeping it warm for you" He smiles. I stare at him, unbelieving. He makes a strange Tord noise before continueing "I missed you as well, it smells like you, it's really soft too" He rolls his eyes more and more after listing each thing.

"Wow" I cross my arms and kicking my hip out to the side slightly "Anything else?"

"It's yours too?" He tensed up his shoulders. I hold my hand out, asking for my hoodie back. He hesitates with a small 'aw' and takes it off.

I search my hoodie to make sure he didn't put his weird symbol or vision hex on it. Then I look up, my black eyes widen "Tord?!"

He looks up from the floor, confused "what?"

"What?!" I use my hand to gesture towards his shirt-less chest "Where the hell is your damn shirt?!"

He looks where I was pointing. He still doesn't get it. His eyes go back to me "Something wrong with it?"

"No-! W-well yes!" I stutter, my finger aimed at him in an accusing manner before I just decide to hit myself in the face with the same hand, mutter curses and embarrassed rants.

The communist hugs me again. I screech, it's one thing when he has a shirt and it's another when he doesn't. "Get off!" I shove him, he falls back, grabbing my wrist taking me down with him.

I re-open my eyes. My eyes somehow wider at this situation. Tord groaned from hitting the ground. I was on top of this devil horned bastard, my arms just my the side of him. It makes it ten times worse with the fact he's half naked right now, also that the room is completely dark to add on.

He eventually opens his eyes again. His face going flushed. He gives off a devilish smirk eventually. "Say anything and I swear I'll cut you". I try to glare but it's almost impossible with how embarrassing this scene is.

"So you're the quiet type huh-?" His grin getting smugger, his eyes were half open.

I don't want to know how red I am "Tord!" I whisper shout at him.

He laughs a bit "Louder dad-"

"Don't even try to start that shit!" it is so god damn hard to not slap this bastard right now.

He turns even more red. He grabs my shirt collar and tries to push me close "Kiss me, Tom" He made a weird voice.

I screech as quietly as I can. I force myself to stay away from him, which was hard since I'm competing with a robotic arm.

He was making a kissy face, making me try harder to stay away. I was getting closer every painful second of me struggling. I try to turn my face to the side.

He notices this and moves his hand to the back of my head, putting my face aimed at his again. "You can't escape it, Thomas~" He laughed a bit during the middle start and end.

I feel my heart about to jump out of my chest and beat this bastard itself. I was out of options, he looked fine still while I'm about to break. I don't want to go like this.

Just as I'm under a few inches from his lips I look him in the eye, I copy a similar look with the half eye-lid smile. Just without the smile and a more relaxed look.

Closing my eyes, he does the same. I use my last ounce of will power to take my hand out from beside him and shove it against the right side of his face. Pushing his head the other way.

This of course made me give away, causing my face to hit the side of his. It was dead quiet. Ah yes, the sound of victory, never would I have thought it would be so awkward.

I hear Larson sigh, followed by a small laugh getting bigger after a while. He gets his hand away from the back of my head. I sit up straight, still above him. I can't help but giggle along. "Alright, fair win, tsundere" He looks at me, tears in his eyes from laughing.

The lights come back on, I wince at the brightness. I'll admit I', smiling, it's just because I won though. Tord stopped laughing, looking at me again, he grabs my hand, pulling me next to him on the floor.

I feel his arms wrap around my neck lightly, I was way too exhausted to fight back. He giggles a bit. I was close enough to hear his heart beat, it was higher than normal. Not life threatening fast sadly. I grumble a bit "Commie".

Tord chuckles a bit "Jehovah's witness".

A/N

So pure

And-

Not really

Heyyy. Here's your extra spicy tomtord to make up for yesterday's miss out.