Because of you

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Pat is back! And he's already drinking three cups of coffee... Glad that hasn't changed still. Edd and Matt were chatting quite a bit so I stayed out of it, leaning against the wall and wanting to smoke but I knew that 'you know who' would come in and spray me with a hose.

The door kicked open, making the whole place shake. "Jesus Christ, Yuu!" I shout at him before he slams the door again, leaning on it- Holy shit, he had blood splatters on his face, rings under his eyes and smoke was still coming off his gun's nose. He threw his weapon to the side before shouting an apology to the gun.

We all stare at him, he was breathing heavily like he was running. "Where the hell is Jordan?!" His eye twitches as he starts walking over, he passes the rows of tables and I can see Tord's ripped robotic arm dragging behind him. "H-he went to go look at a brick with Damien?" Edd explained, confused with his own explanation.

He stomps his foot and starts cursing repeatedly, this is one of Mee's fits of stress that come in daily. "It's okay, just calm down", I put my hands up to try and calm him down, "What happened?" He screams before chucking the arm across the room where it slammed and broke more "No, Paul!" he starts getting teary eyes from rage, "Shit is not fine, shit hit the fan!" He grabs me and shakes me slightly "I've been here for a day and a half, Paul!" His eyes went intensely rage fit, "And somehow I already had to slaughter so many people I know!" His eye twitches.

Knowing who it was, Patryk pushed Mee's hands off my arms which didn't take much effort. Mee inhaled deeply before smiling Yuu's way "Oh hello, Patryk. Glad to see you again... Properly this time", as always Yuu is apathetic as can be about death.

"Could've been a better time to see you, personally", he responded, sounding already done with his shit. "Looks like you've been... Busy".

"Yes, you could say that..." He looked down at his bloody clothes, then for whatever reason he picked up a pencil on the desk and started sharpening it with the electronic sharpener. "Yuu, how many people did you kill?".

He giggled once "Oh, silly" Yuu's happy tone replied "I was out there making corpses, not counting them". There it goes, his post kill creepiness... Don't worry too much, it wears out fifteen minutes after leaving the situation. Usually.

He took the pencil and put in another one. They were all blunt, it may have been some form of soothing? They do have OCD after all. Edd and Matt stood up "W-well, we're gonna go. Is it ok if we go?" Edd asks, we turn to see them looking very afraid. Of Yuu. You can't blame them.

"Right now? It doesn't sound like a- Trial by fire!" Mee's voice split in and he threw pone of the deadly sharp pencils at the door, I didn't even realise someone with a gun walked in, aiming it at the pringle I call my friend as a joke. The pencil impaled their head and they dropped dead.

That's what years of training does to you, kids. Makes you Yuu and Mee. Edd screams and sinks closer to Matt. I stare at him with a glare like look "Yuu, what did you do".

Yuu and Mee shrug, looking to the side. "I got declared a terrorist", He put his mask on the table "Nothing new".

He starts walking over to the door which was open, the corpse as a doorstopper. "Well, that should be everyone who knows".

"Knows?" Matt asks, sounding extremely wary.

"I may have had to assassinate someone for knowing my plans, then Leadie' found out, I had to shoot him off- Oh, he's alive though! But... it did attract some attention so I- had to make sure, no one knew" he explained all this as he moved the body, leant him on the now closed door.

"Plans?" Edd steps forward, I had an idea he was doing something. But I didn't want to ask, I trust him enough to know it's not something stupid. "It's not something I'm in the mood to talk to right now." He groaned and leant on the door, sliding down again. "I'm hella tired, I just wanna sleep", he leaned to one side, landing on the corpses lap then immidietly sitting back up "Not on the dead body though."

"I'm in the mood to hear," Patryk jumped over the first lane table in front of us "Tell me, Yuu. Why are you back?" he glared down at Yuu who slowly stood up, without replying.

~PATRYK'S P.O.V~

Tell me, this sounds ludicrous doesn't? Someone with a killed off chip is back in the place he managed to get away from? If you could get out, you'd stay out. "Look, 'Patty', just because I came back doesn't mean I'm here for vengeance on you" He shoves me, clearly from that slight eye colour change I'm talking to Mee.

He shoved me far enough so he could walk away, I grab him. Not letting him finish of that easy "I didn't say vengeance on me, why would you-" He tries to take my arm off his.

"I'm not here to have vengeance on you, or anyone. I'm here to do good" He hissed at me when I gripped tighter. Of course, I know what he meant because of his 'word slip', he's jealous of me. It's obvious. "Pat, leave him alone" Paul grabbed my shoulder.

"You want to trust him?!" I laugh during my line "I watched him shoot you!".

"He didn't mean it!" Edd called out from the corner of the room.

"Who told you that? The kid who I told you not to talk to?!" Still cannot believe he didn't listen after what happened. Mee mumbled for a bit "Y-you mean Jordan... He's completely fine to talk to!"

"Not after you decided to book it, he lost his shit!" I point at him, so this next line would mean more "Because you left him". He looks generally hurt, glancing to Paul to confirm this. He must've said he was fine, it's not fair to lie. "Well you know what 'Pattie'?" Yuu's charmed up voice said, "Maybe he wouldn't be an absolute wreck if you weren't one yourself."

Right after he said this I received a fist to the face, making me stumble aside a little. Feeling more of my over whealming rage pile up I decide not to lash out like my old therapists taught me "I have contact with the main governing authority figure of this base!"

"I have a pencil!" He pulls a coloured pencil on me, it being sharp of course. He presses the sharp end under my jaw. "All of you, drop it!" Paul shouted, himself getting teary eyed with rage. I notice Matt and Edd must've ran out.

I loosen up, "Paul, I'm sorry". Without any other word Yuu and Mee speed walk past me, I decide to me him go. If he's staying around I have plenty of time to get back at him. Paul tensed up, staring up at me, looking disappointed and furious. He was about to start ranting but decided it was irrelevant, turning away. Somehow it hurt more...

A/N

I decided to mix up Mee and Yuu's characters a bit more. With Yuu having a mysterious level psychopathy behind him and some lethal roasting skills. And Mee as the akward dark humoured introvert. Both of them being badass.

Also, next goal for this series: A mother fucking Netflix series.

I wont even act like I don't want one. Bc I do, every author does they just don't say it. But I gave up my morals and decided to accept my egotistical self. Not to mention that I can imagine you would want one. Bc heeecckkk yes.