All He's Got

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Damien kicks open the door to the studio room which is where a lot of the printing, alarms, attack threats are set in place here. The back room has the security footage and all that fancy jazz. As soon as we step inside Damien inhales sharply "Ah, good to be in the indoors again". I snort along at his line, being the introvert I am.

"Alright, now let's go burn some tapes" I punch my other hand like they do in the movies. Damien makes a few small noises while one of his hands does a grabby motion. I roll my eyes, feeling my epicness leave me. I hold his hand like the good friend I am. It's like an anxiety thing Damien has from all the therapy and social issues he has. From... Therapy, boy that stuff messed him up.

We both walk down the hallway when Damien randomly stops and stares into one of the windows. I walk to where he is and look where he is. Tom and Red leader are printing something- Well, more Red Leader honestly. Tom was just standing and waiting, looking irritated.

I glance up to Damien who was smiling at me evilly- I think, you can never tell with the goggles. He absolutely looks better without them. We both had the same idea, we make stupid faces at Tom until he notices us, he makes a face of disgusted confusion.

He makes a shooing motion with his hands at us, we laugh a little, me sounding normal while Damien sounding as creepy as ever. Like Bill cipher. He kinda looks like a human Bill too... If my best friend was Bill cipher, I'd feel so epic.

Continuing to bother Tom for another minute, he looks to Tord and points to him, we both stop and shake our heads- Well I thought, Damien turns out to be nodding. I really hope he's joking about this whole 'wanting to die' thing.

"Dame, let's go. Tom's getting salty" I pull his hand and drag him along. Damien starts to skip along till he's next to me "Mm, delicious". I glance at him with the most confused and disturbed look. He seems perfectly ok with what he just said, he looks at me and chuckles "Don't be jealous, bub".

"Why would I be jealous?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. Damien pats my head with his opposite hand. "There, There, Woodpecker. You'll always the saltiest" He says in the most comforting voice he has. Which does not help me. "Ugh, I am not salty, you pepper corn" I roll my eyes.

"Oh, of course, how foolish of me" Damien taunts me before walking ahead and letting go of my hand. He reaches into his lab coat and pulls out a bottle- Chloroform?! What the heckaloid?! Instead of screaming like I was about to do I just whisper shout "Do you just keep Chloroform in your coat?!"

Damien makes a 'pft' noise "Ha, no. That would be weird" He nervously laughs, going back to walking, I try to keep up with him but he looks at me, smiles just as nervously and walks faster. We stop at the end of the hallway where the door to the security footage is.

"Stay here, Mommy has to Chloroform a bitch" Damien says in a whispery voice, patting my face. "Pro-" He pats my face before I could finish my line. After that Damien turns to the door and walks in. Why is my friend like this?

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

"So, what's your plan?" I ask, following Yuu as he slides on one of the many sliding chairs. He spins around, all the way down the printer, taking one of the pieces of paper "Remember our jousting matches on these chairs?" He laughs, ignoring my question.

"Yeah, we got seriously injured" I back up, his eyes slightly go to opposite way; which is something that happens sometimes "Haha, yeah. Good times!" I squint down at him and his derpy face at the moment "Which one of you am I talking to?"

"Because of recent events and trauma. We've sort of been melted together at times" His eyebrows cross slightly, still weird-eyed. "I'm pretty sure that's not how it works" I reply, I'm no psychology expert so don't get on my back 'bout it. "Nothing works anymore" He says in a breathy tone.

"So, the plan?" I try to put him back on track again. He swishes his head around, his eyes focused again "Right, it's more of a grocery list really" He takes a pen with one of the fuzzy ends, getting him distracted again, brushing the soft end on his face repeatedly. Christ, how damaged is he from being gone for so long? Or is that just Mee? He's the one with the ADHD.

I sit by them, putting my hand out for the pen. He looks upset, about to pass me the pen he starts excessively brushing my neck with it, I laugh because I may or may not be ticklish. Which Yuu knows well. I shove the pen away and he stares at me innocently. This little shit.

I pull the pen away from him, glaring intensely. He blinked, acting like he had no idea what he did. "No", is the only thing I say.

"Don't be so rude, Paulie" They shrug. Looking like he was about to- Oh god no "It's just my... Pen-pal". Instead of being rational, I chuck the pen far, far away. Yuu cries out to the pen "No! Ow, I'm sorry!" he even says 'ow' for non-living objects. I dunno if that's pure, creepy or just sad.

"Just get on with your list, you pringle" If we're going to be at the infirmary for a while I'll need coffee. Also, I just like coffee. I used to be an animator- I used to live off fucking coffee. Standing up, clicking on the machine and picking up a plastic cup and sticking it under the machine, letting it start up.

I look back to Yuu who was working on the list, back to being a work-aholic. Good to see- I think. I'll have to admit this- I hate to say it, even so I hate to think it. I'm glad Yuu is back, sure he shot me- He didn't mean to of course, but I've lost Patryk, Red Leader sees me as a hurdle and I've watched countless people 'turn' and die that I care about.

I've lost Pat... I've lost my memories of everyone. But I remember him, every time I hated his ass, every time they've hated mine, every time I've saved them, and even when they've saved me. He's all I've got that I remember. Sure, I've got new people- Friends even but I don't have anyone who knows what I've seen...

The coffee machine beeps, waking me up from my overly deep thought. I stop staring at it while thinking and, pick up the filled up cup, turning to Yuu I see- He god damn passed out- Fucking damnit, Mee.

Or both if you consider he probably hasn't slept properly- If at all since he went missing. After a sigh, I look back to the machine, clicking on it again. It beeps as in 'error'. After checking I see it's all out of coffee beans. Welcome to the Paul stream of luck- Now with a raised price because life is the only thing that will ever fuck you.

Either way, someone else in this room needs this more than I do. I walk over, poke him in the side of his face and he wakes up with a snort and questioning whimper. I plant the drink next to him "Sleep later, you'll screw up your sleep cycle".

He laughs tiredly "Hey, it's supposed to be Patryk and me nagging you, is it not?" He reminds me. I'm looming over him so he doesn't have to go all old-lady 'what did you say?' on me because he's tired. I poke him again as he picks up the cup "That was before you went missing for almost a year".

The combined two giggle-snort "Touché, Paulie, Touché". He admits before drinking it, making a face of disgust he made a small 'bleh' noise. I chuckle a little "As disgusting as you remember?"

"I'm certainly not disappointed in my disappointment" He laughs a little, smiling sheepishly at me. I stop looming over him and walk away, looking for that pen "Get back to work, you pringle". Look at this, I'm the guy who get's mom-friended by everyone. Now I'm the one mom-friending the mom friend.

A/N

YuuPaul shipper or not, you can't deny that they're precious. He kinda needs someone around so he doesn't breakdown like Edd said.

After all, he's all he's got.