Sweet chilly Mornings

~TOM'S P.O.V~

With a pounding headache I wake up, oh boy hangover time! I turn to my side and come face to face with Tord who was staring unblinkingly at me. Instantly I scream and fall out of bed, just because of the dead look in his eyes. He sits up and stares at me on the floor, I feel my pounding head and groan.

"Tommy, what happened to us yesterday?" He tilted his head, a dead look on his face, "Where is the assassin?"

Because of my pounding head thinking because optional; but when I try to remember I see the old base, Yuu, demons, Tord's corpse and two Yuu's then Yuu and I started drinking- beyond that I have no memory. "I dunno, I was drunk the whole time" I answer semi-honestly.

He seemed to of believed that since he blinked and a nicer expression, he crawled out of bed and hugged me, making a purring sound. This gives me an empty feeling... Much like despair, I didn't get it before so why now? Holy shit am I getting over my Stockholm syndrome? I thank Yuu for this, I feel like Yuu helped me in some way since it started dying when he came along.

But I still must pretend I'm fine with this; I stay still as he hugs me. Eventually he pulls away, "The assassin must have been near you; I smell someone new on you." He commented; ok yeah that's creepy, geez, Yuu is putting his life on the line to be here and especially being around me.

"Well, I have to go; Edd and Matt were sick yesterday so y'know." I shrug, trying to honestly just get away from Tord for the day. "Oh of course, one second I got you something!" He cheered before getting off the floor and going to under the bed. I stand up and check how I smell, I went to sleep in my hoodie so I must've been pretty drunk- "Holy shit I have to take a shower before I go."

Tord seemed confused by this, "Why, I don't care how you smell?" He walked over with that small navy box I saw the other night. "Well other people might" I cross my arms and look to the side.

Now I realise how Tord may have misinterpreted that I look to him to see a dead look in his eyes for a second before giving me the box, "Here, it was meant to be for our first year anniversary the other day but you weren't feeling well."

My anniversary of being kidnapped? Yeah don't want to miss that. "Uhh yeah, thanks" I take the box, putting it in my hoodie pocket. He leans forward and kisses my lips, I still feel nothing as he does this. He suddenly; like he froze, gripping my arms. As it starts to hurt I pull him off me, "What are you-?!"

He has shaking pupils and a crooked smile, "Who was it?" Tord's eye twitched, making me uneasy. I raise an eyebrow, "The fuck are you talking about?"

"Who kissed you?!" He clenched his grip on my arm, screaming with fury in his eyes, even the blind one. I would say no one but my knowledge after drinking is non-existent, so maybe I did... "I don't know- I've been drunk, I'm an alcoholic!" I rip my arm away from the crazy.

Tord starts to laugh, holding onto his head, "It was them- the assassin, wasn't it?!" He teared up more, breaking down severely, "Thomas, they're trying to brainwash you- don't listen to him, you don't love them!" He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me violently.

Obviously pissed he's making accusations about Yuu that make him look like a hypocrite, I shove him "Well what the fuck would you know, it's not like you're any better!" I breathe heavily, feeling my... Eyes heat up? Tord goes wide eyed while staring at me, or above me. In confusion I put my hand above my head, feeling some sort of gas? I bring my hand down and turn it over; a purple mist?

I wipe my eyes to make it stop; or try to, "Look, I'm hung-over, in a shit mood and frankly you're pissing me off further. I'm going to have a shower and hopefully know what I'm talking about after." Feeling good about myself, I start to walk to the bathroom, clenching my fist with rage and aware my eyes were steaming.