Not you

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I reach over and check the red leader's pulse. He's still alive.. That's unfortunant. Turning around to Edd, Matt, Jordan and Damien they're all staring wide eyed. Obviously not Damien, he was watching like it was a regular thing. "He's alive".

They each sigh in relief except Damien who sighed in frustration "God fucking Damnit.." He said under his breathe. Jordan looked to him "Damien!".

"I know" I agree to be honest.

"Paul!" He scolded me as well.

"We have to get Patryk, shouldn't we?" Matt asks.

"Right, right yeah. Damien and Jordan, take red leader to the Infirmary" I pointed to the two, themselves looking surprised "Uhh, sure" Jordan gave a thumbs up as Damien smiled a little too happily. "Damien. Don't fuck the corpse" Everyone looks at him, surprised that someone had to remind Damien that he shouldn't fuck an unconscious war lord. His face shifts into an intense grumpy face.

"I'll go look for Pat" I look over to the huge hole that he made in the end of the hall where he left. Edd stutters a little before speaking up properly "What do we do?"

"You two should head back to your dorm? House? Compartment?" No one has bothered naming them. "Wait seriously? You don't need our help?" He sounds offended, he put his arms out.

I take a step towards him "A need is a necessity. Don't mix it up with 'want'" I pat his head as he looks at me like I've gone mad, he makes some baffled noises as he tries to speak but I just walk off before he can say anything audible.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

"What the heck was that?!" I turn to the three of them. Damien had picked up Tord on his right side and Jordan went to help. Damien was the one to reply to me "That was the Paul way of saying 'fuck off!" He randomly switched to a super angry tone.

"Dame, profanity" Jordan says in a bored tone, lifting him up. "Don't worry though, Edd. He always got stubborn when it came to stuff like this". I sigh, going over and leaning on Matt, he pet my head to comfort me "These guys are more experienced with stuff like this".

"Yes, we daily deal with possessed, mutant, split personality trauma experienced soildiers with a confusing set of motives." Damien says with a bright smile.

We go quiet, "Da-" Jordan gets cut off by Damien again.

"Now from seven pm to nine thirty you can enjoy your favorited tv shows including Stockholm syndrome and a crazy evil dictator. Only on hub!" His face went completely emotionless. We expect something else to be said. Jordan sighed "Da-"

"ddy" Damien finished. He smiled and poked out his tongue.

"Oh for the love of- Let's just go" Jordan almost snapped but dragged him along.

How does Jordan stand him? I don't mean to sound rude by that but Jordan gets so mad at him. They must've been friends for a long time. Maybe even more!

Maybe best friends if you wanna go that far. Well, Jordan did say their relationship was complicated.

(A/N: That's right, fuck you)

I rest on Matt's chest as I calm down.

~YUU'S P.O.V~

Just one more and- done! The last screw is in and the interior is all in place, if not? Improved! I step off the icy ground. Good thing I got this done before winter was in full set. Having to get steady on the slippy floor I stumble, naturally. When seeing an advantage for fun. A funvantage I slide across the ground of the ice cave I had been taking hide in.

So, I don't slip off the edge I grab a rock at the entrance of the cave. I bet this breeze makes me look pretty epic right now. My way in is fixed and the barrier doesn't make the sky look like it's burning apart. "If this doesn't work I'm blaming you" I feel myself say.

Covering my mouth, I chuckle "I guess that means I'll be blaming you too" I say, proud of my witty response. There is no other response so I assume I got to him. Welcome home, Yuu. I grab my red sweater and jacket we all had over it. Well some people choose to just have one of the two but really with how cold it is, it just makes sense to have both.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Glancing around corners, I can't find him. I keep walking quickly, getting anxious I starts scratching under my nails which was always a habit as a kid. I stop when I notice something in one of the spaces between the houses. I walk back.

"Pat!" I call out, they glance over. Their eyes gold like before, they seem unimpressed. Did I say something? He turns away and start walking the way they were going before. God damnit, Pat. I follow them to see if I can tackle them down at the end of the houses.

The idea succeeds, I grab him by the arms tightly "Pat, we gotta head back. People can't see you like this!" He goes from wide eyed to actually annoyed within under a second. A spark goes up his body, springing me back. Not enough to hurt me but enough to trigger a reflex.

The gun range's attendees took notice of what just happened, shouting. Now is the time 'white men shoot things they don't understand' comes into play. Thanks Damien. They aim their guns. Shit. In a panic I stand up, standing in front of him "Calm down it's just-!" Before I could try an excuse the triggers go off.

I clam my eyes shut, ready to embrace death. But instead of being shot multiple times the bullets are frozen in mid air. I look around, he's got one hand raised. Without a doubt holding the bullets. He flicks his fingers up and the small metal attacks fling up to the barrier, making multiple purple streaks go down.

They stop before trying to shoot again, in reflex I of course flinch but once again Pat stops the bullets, instead of sending them to the barrier, he spins them around and strikes the shooters, nowhere to kill them, just in their shoulders so firing would be impossible.

He looks off to the side, not paying attention. "Pat?" I ask, feeling worried. They tense up, spiking again. "This... Isn't Pat, is it?"

He sighed a little, but his tensness dropped "No, it's not". With that he just walked off.

~BONUS~

Jordan leaned on the wall as Damien kept holding the red leader "You go and pass him to a medic. Incase Zaptryk comes around I'll stay here". Damien nods, saluting while poking his tongue out, looking silly and professional "Yes sir young man!" He said in a bright tone. Jordan snorted and giggled.

Damien walked in, a small group of surgeons or doctors were chatting when Damien threw the leader like he was a ragdoll "Fix it!" He screamed as the doctors paniced. Before anyone tried to stop him Damien ran out.

The blonde grabbed Jordan by his hand and ran "Quick, before they question my motives!" Jordan made a noise of surprise but ran along.

A/N

There, before you ask. It will be a thing in this fanfic that Yuu has DID (Dissociative identity disorder). I really want to call the alter 'Mee'. (That is a name and it is Chinese).

There is a little Bonus that was going to be a Damien P.O.V but then I decided nah, save that for an extra chapter. I want to make the first chap that Damien was in but through his all seeing colourblind eyes.