It Hurts

~TOM'S P.O.V~

My eyes open slowly, the last things I remember are super vage. Shit, I remember Pat zapping me.. I remember Tord- Ok nope never mind my memories are fine. The surface I am on is much more soft than the one before. There's something cold and wet on my forehead too.. I sit up and everything starts hurting.

I'm back in the me-themed room, it's completely dark except for the light from outside, the sun never actually fully sets in Norway which can be annoying. I feel Tommy bear in my hands. A wet cloth falls off my face, guess I know what that thing was now.

I wince at how painful it was to move. Something else I notice was I was in my pyjamas... Which I am sure Tord also took and dressed me in... Thank you so much... Which reminds me, where is the commie anyway? It pains me to glance around.

The faintest movement is noticed, I lean over the edge of the bed, looking over. "Oh my god" I whisper in frustration. The communist was sleeping on the floor just by my bed, curled up like a kitten. Should I do something? I can't exactly leave him there... I poke his cheek, waiting for a response. Nope.

"Commie" I whisper shout.

Nope

I sigh in frustration "Tord!"

Nope. Nothing, Not even the slightest movement. Guess he's dead or emotionally invalid. I move back to the regular sitting, causing unbearable pain in my limbs. "Ow, shit" I groan quietly. Unexpectedly Tord's devil horns on his head flick. He woke up instantly, "T-tom you're awake" He sounded worried.

"So now you wake up" I grumble, trying to straighten my back, leading in more pain. Tord notices and holds me up with his human arm "T-tom stop, you're hurting yourself" He gently lowers me into the sheets. "I'll go get another cloth" He stands up, pointing behind him.

I wave my hand around "No, no, I'm alright, really" moving my arm clearly hurts, Tord even helped me lower my arm. This is so nice I'm honestly afraid. "Tom be careful, you took a really bad hit" He explains. I think for only a second "So, you watched that?"

"I'm always watching you, Thomas" He looked me in the eye. Freaking me out only a bit... I'm already used to it. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you get hurt?" He smiled toothily. I cringe lightly. I don't reply because I'd either say something offensive or some innuendo... Probably a mix of both. I look to the window which has it's blinds down.

Tord giggles once before I feel him kiss my cheek lightly. Aware my face is flushing I feel where he kissed me. "You need rest, I'll just be here if you need me" He sinks back to the floor. Immediately I sit back up, not bracing myself for the pain. "Wait, why are you-"

"Tom I told you to stop that!" He reaches to hold me again, this time I notice the red sleeve of his hoodie, the one that hid the robot arm is tied into a knot. He doesn't have his robot arm on? I watch the knot for a while. "O-oh, don't worry too much. When I went to get you, my arm started malfunctioning. I just took it off" He smiled brightly.

I look back at him, it stays quiet. Then he goes back to the floor "Well, goodnight-"

"Wait, Tord!" I call, His head pops out from the side of the bed, looking up at me with patient eyes, even the silver blind one. "Uhh, why don't you stay up here.. Just because if you stay there I'll feel guilty". I cross my arms, looking to the side so I don't have to look at the adorable eyes he's giving me. I mean he's giving me puppy eyes!

"I don't want to accidently move while I'm sleeping and hurt you more though" He sounded so sad... Ugh, the guilt is killing me from the inside! "I'll be fine, you'll get hurt if you sleep on the floor" I now even feel my face flush.

"Why Thomas, could this be you caring about me?" I feel him smugly comment. I shudder, with no thought I follow up with... "Shut up and get in this bed with me!" In under three seconds I notice my mistake and flush intensely. Tord started giggling with a red face of his own. "Oh you know what I mean!"

"Demanding much?" He rolled his eyes sarcastically with that smug smile and slid into the bed by me, Myself knowing that I'm flushed land into the pillow, facing away from him so he can't see me. I feel Tord kiss the back of my neck. I flinch not expecting it "S-shut up and go to sleep!"

I hear him giggle before shifting. A few seconds pass, still silent I shuffle towards Tord more and more. "Tom?" I hear him ask. Crap.

"It's just cold, commie!" I state. It's true it's cold.

"Tom, I have the heater on..."

Shit. It's not like I want to because I like him, because I still don't! Matter a fact I never will! It's actually because he was being really nice and this is my way of repaying it! "Shut up and sleep, commie!" I tighten my grip on the sheet.

I hear his tone change again. "You know Tom~ There are a few ways to get warm if you want to~" I hear my internal shriek. "I said shut up and sleep, commie!" I repeat louder in more of a forced tone. He giggles again, hugging me from behind me. "Good night, Jehova" He says in a sweet tone.

"G'night commie".

A/N

I was going to add Eddmatt, but I feel like a small Tomtord break was needed.

I'm just gonna admit that the last chapter had many ways that it could of ended.

One being badass and sweet'

Another being super anticlimactic.

And the last one being super dark, sad and screwed up... Even for my liking. Get your heads out of the gutters not like that!

But yeah, I think the one I chose had a longer lasting affect for the fic.

Well, yeah.

Byia love ya! <3