Consequences and actions

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Tord's been out, getting someone to go outside the barrier and put up the notices. I have to say the posters are really vague, and not honest... But that's expected. I wonder how many people believe in those things? I hope not many. So right now I'm reading this story called 'Sharing the world as romantic partners' I slowly put the book down "Who the fuck wrote this?".

I stand up from my bed, walk over to the book shelf and put it away where no one should ever find it again. I sigh, feeling bored again. I feel two arms go around my waist "Hello, Commie" I greet, still pissed off at him. "Heya, sweetie~", He cooed, resting his head on my shoulder, "You still mad at me~?"

I chuckle once "No more than earlier" I say, "Which is my way of saying I'm still fucking pissed so get off me". Tord stopped purring and let go of me, he started at me with a shocked and guilty expression "Uhm, I-I made you dinner" Tord gestured to the table that had a spaghetti with all the pepper, salt, cheese you would need on the side. "This your 'apology dinner'?" I joke while starting to the table.

Tord laughed a little "Of course not!" He sounded nervous- Obviously lying. "But, you still love me, don't you?" He asked nervously, walking just behind me.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask while sitting down, I picked up the fork and dug into the pasta, swirling the fork around "You're sure smart, aren't you, sweetheart?" he said, brushing my cheek with his hand and kissing the spot he brushed over. "Are you going to pull a lady on the tramp on me?" I ask, chuckling a little.

He sat across from me "I'm not that cheesy, Thomas" he picked up the bowl with the shredded cheese in it, shook it a little for affect before passing it to me. Or trying to since I was just staring at him "Tord, do me a favour" I start "And never do that again".

He looked disheartened, "Only if you do me a favour in return" Oh god. He smiles that smile again, making me even more uneasy "I'd like you to tell me a few things, that ok?"

"Depends" I say with a mouthful of spaghetti in the side of my mouth. "If you're going to ask if I knew about you going through my boxer draw. Trust me, I'm aware". That's my way of telling him, get out of my shit, Tord.

He giggled a little, putting it off "No, no, not that. I want to know about what you've been up to". He tilts his head and smiles. "Uh, fine, I guess. Mind if I ask a few questions as well?"

Tord paused, his eye twitching but he kept that smile "Sure, me first though" His tone dropped for a moment "Who were you with today?" He asks, twiddling with his fingers on the table. Crap, does he mean Yuu? "Just the usual people, you're not on about that guy helping Patryk, are you?"

"You promise you don't know who it was?" He asks me, looking in my completely lifeless eyes, not even metaphorically. "I have no clue, just some guy". Tord grumbled on the inside, the area around his eyes going dark. "I have a question" I say, trying to get off topic.

He doesn't respond, he just sits and stares at me, creepily. "Why did you need recruitment posters?" It's better to start off easy. "We were running out of people in the army" He replies blandly, with a hint of frustration. "What does that-" I get cut off.

"My turn" He sounds like a robot now, he picked up a fork and started spinning it around each of his fingers. "Why do you spend so much time with Edd and Matt?"

"Because they're my friends, I'm used to being near them a lot" I say, crossing my arms. I've lost my appetite. Tord grumbled, glaring a lot harder. "Me now" I say, getting frustrated as well.

"What's the consequences for leaving the army?"

Tord glared a little harder "Why do you ask?"

"It's my turn to ask, your turn to answer" I respond like he would. Out of nowhere a small red spark started glowing in his eyes. "Thomas, who were you with?!" His hand tensed up, starting to claw the table. "Not your turn, and I don't know!"