Pathetic

~TORD'S P.O.V~

He doesn't hate you, leader. He loves you just as much as you love him, you know it. He's just confused, he doesn't know what he wants... He's just... Wake up, you imbecile! Pushing down on my patched eye and functioning eye and look up at the invention centre.

I glance down at the recently updated controls I had disguised as a suit case. With this I can kill, paralyse any soldier with a chip imbedded into them. I can also demolish any of the buildings in the base with just a click and a password.

I've already put in the password, now I just need to click 'enter'. Is this right? Tom cares about these people too much and they're getting in the damn way! I remember what Patryk said when we first got Tom from his home. Well not exactly, it was about how he would feel about me if I killed Matt and Edd...

Fucks sake, you're pathetic. I slam the case shut, it's not worth it. He already hates me enough. However, a simple chat and warning won't hurt anyone right? I open the door, greeting how empty it is. "Fucking lovely.." They probably saw you, idiot.

But, I never saw their experiment... Taking steps over to the room I keep a guard. What if they did see you? And they're trying to ambush you? Start that revolution Yuu threatened me with... Stay calm, you can take them... So, this is the famous 'magnet room' the black jacket spoke about?

"Holy faen" Is all I can say under my breath. Patryk what the hell did they do to you? He's just sitting on the floor, holding his arm which was infected by Tom's monster persona. Shit, I scan the panel and see the giant red button. There was a pasty coloured tape over some letters, I scratch the tape off. 'åpen magnetrommet'.

I slam the button with my robotic hand and get shot back, smashing my back on the hard wall and slide down. I heard the door click open. My vision is fading, shit. Idiot, get up you're fine. In an attempt to stand up I just waste energy, trying to move my robotic arm was failing.

Great... Fucking great it's completely bashed, broken with a side of wires hanging out. I heard the door creak open, Patryk in flesh, blood and now radioactive artificial rocks walks out. He turns to me and makes a scream like sound. "Leader- Tord!"

He kneels next to me right before everything goes black. God damn black jackets.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

We've been sitting here for half an hour. I'm looking up at Matt who's lap I'm resting my head on. He's smiling while petting my hair while I think. Eventually I decide to talk about my thoughts "Matt, do you think that Paul is ok?"

Matt opened his eyes, a little surprised but he replied in his calm tone "Well, he just seems a little angry right now".

"No, well... Yeah he is. But I mean in general" I explain for him, "Paul has seen, gone through and is going through a lot. But he seems fine... Somehow". I sit up and slowly lie back down again. Matt seems to understand what I mean, he looks off to the side. "I guess he's really thick-skinned" He smiled, trying to be positive.

"But, what if" I look to Paul who is now just sitting down and looking past the barrier. "What if he's holding it in. Bottling it up?" Matt looked defeated, maybe he knew but didn't want to admit it? We are pretty close to each other now and we all have been trying to laugh and smile through this.

But still, "we've all felt broken down sometimes. Like we're about to break. Maybe not Damien but he isn't working right. But Paul is someone who was close to Patryk and he's breaking in every way thinkable, his leader who is arguably in one of the most powerful and dangerous people of this era has turned against him".