Remember?

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Alright, so. Dame and I are waiting by the Infirmary, I'm a little peeved at Dame right now as well. Why? Because he burned the guy who was watching the security tapes. They're frickin' dead now, and what's more; so Dame doesn't have a panic attack, I have to hold his hand still. "Are you mad at me?" Dame asked obliviously. I hate when people are oblivious.

"Of course, I'm mad!" I whisper shout at him.

Damien glances around "Well... Don't be?" He sounds struggled, he let go of my hand and hugged me around the neck "So you hate me now?" He made a pouty face. I nod, making a 'mhm' noise so I don't have to talk to him. Damien sighed "Not everything is decided by life and death".

Hold on a friddle fraddly second "W-was that a fairytail reference?" I look to him properly, he smiles at me, looking more like a cat than usual "You love me for it?" I sigh, knowing he's joking so I go along with it "Maybe a little" I cross my arms and look at him, smiling. He purred and pressed his lips on my cheek. Oh- Crap not again!

"Aw, look at you two lovebirds" Yuu cooed- Shiz, it's them! Paul and Yuu stood there like they've been here a while. "Why don't you get a room?" Paul added in before drinking a red bull.

Damien glared, still holding me "Well you see, Paul. We probably would if you weren't damn everywhere, you cyclops" It takes me a while to realise what he meant, I screech and feel my face heat up. "Dame, that's not funny!"

"Not meant to be funny" He replies in the most deadpan voice. Oh haha, Dame. Real flippin' funny, jerk. "Look, let's just go inside" I try and put us back on track, pulling myself out Damien's grip. Yuu nods, pulling his mask over his face. I'm glad to see that mask, it looks so cool.

Paul tries to open the door "Shit- It's locked" He says, already frustrated.

"Language, Paul" Yuu steps in, trying to open the door as well. "Shit.." He must've switched to Mee. I don't bother correcting him, he doesn't bother changing. "Hold on, I've got it" Damien shoved Mee slightly, making him seem offended "you skinny bitch" he mumbled.

Damien poked his tongue out and smiled.

"Fuck, I licked my mask!" Mee screamed, moving his mask out of the way. I giggle a little, he must've tried to stick his tongue out as well. While Mee was wiping off his tongue we were just watching him, he looked up and shrank down "Open the door already!" He growled "Stop judging me".

"I'm judging you so hard right now" Paul apathetically said, Mee grumbled, shoving him in the arm and crossing his arms. Damien cracks his knuckles and takes a remote out of his lab coat. "This can open any door operation electrically" He explains. Nice one, Dame.

"But that's too rational" He says before dropping the remote and taking his gun out of his coat and shooting the door repeatedly. The door clicked and creaked open. Everyone stared at him with wide eyes "Jesus Dame-".

"Jesus was a lie!" He screams at me before I could finish.

I push the door open, it's as creepy as I remember when I went here with Edd. Those days are further away than I thought. "Hold on" Paul says before picking up his gun and aiming to the alarm, he shot it and shot again, probably getting the security cameras.

Paul gave a thumbs up. We each step in, glancing around a bit more to see some of the hallway lights were still on. We walk forward a bit and Damien kicks the door shut. Mee flinches at the sound "Damien, are you trying to alarm a whole army we're here?!" He whisper shouted.

Damien looked at the floor and raised his eyebrows "No.. But I could be". He shakes his head slowly mouthing 'what?' to me. I shrug, not understanding him. "It's better not to question him" I say. He nods slowly. "We should split up" Paul suggests, putting his hands in his pockets.