Yuu're Strong

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

I let myself splat onto Damien's bed, rolling around a little to get used to the soft covers. "Ah, I forgot how nice this bed was." We came back from helping Yuu or Mee not long ago when on our way from the pool... Dame wanted to raid so I just went along encase the person wasn't dead.

Dame laughed along "Haha, ja ich erinnere mich an mich fucking Sie auf sie," Dame paused for a moment, flicking his goggles on top of his head, looking to the side sceptically. "Ich denke..." I think I heard a swear in there... Maybe, but it is another language so who knows. I shrug it off. Enjoying the relaxing sheets and bed, closing my eyes to fall asleep.

Using this likely brief moment of silence and normal thought... I use it to not think about normal things, I remember earlier when I was forced into swimming with my clothes on. Don't get me wrong, it was better than Dame's idea. But then we had to sit out of the pool to try and let our clothes dry. Which was awkward as shizz since we had to leave them off- we used Dame's lab coat to rest over us so I wouldn't have a panic attack...

But that means to cover both of us we had to be so close... I was on the verge of freaking out because I'm pure I swear! I have a pure heart and mind!Crap, why am I drooling?! I roll to the side, wiping it away before Dame hopefully didn't see it. I'm pure minded I swear! I roll back to where I was, acting normal and trying to sleep with better thoughts.

Footsteps to the bed don't make me think too much of it since I know it's Dame. Next thing that happened was I felt something- more specifically someone decide to lazily flop on top of me- Dang it, Damien! I open my eyes and see that Damien had fallen horizontally across me. "Dame, get off- you're heavy!" I struggle to say since he's lying across my chest.

"Can't, I'm sleeping." He said in a bored tone. Admittedly, I smile a little at his laziness "Then wake up." I press my hand on his face. He grumbled, moving my hand away which made me smile more "Can't, I'm dead" He responded before turning his head away. I giggle a little, then see a smile curl onto the corner of his lips.

After a short sigh, I try to move again "Dame, get off I'm gonna have a shower" I try to push him off, making him move to just face me he grumbled a little "mm, can I join you?" Either he's not being serious or he's overly tired. My face started to heat up and I started feeling peeved off "Hell no!" I tense up, disappointed that I swore. Dame smiled and poked his tongue out, winking as well "Aww" He pretended to be upset.

"We aren't at that level yet, you pepper corn!" I cross my arms and feel my cheeks puff up. Dame made a lenny face and quickly as he said "Mm, spicy".

As a reflex, I sit up and he lies properly, his head away from me. I shove him, "Damien!" I shout, trying to not freak out right then and there. Dame snorts, looking more smug before in the most lewd tone he shouted "Oh, Jordan~" He put a hand over his face, trying to look dramatic. Making me even more flustered, I started to wonder if anyone outside heard him- Now he's continuing to make noises that sound so... unpure, just to peeve me off- and it was damn working.

I grab a pillow from behind me and shove it in his face, he screams a second before I force the fluffy silencer on his face, climbing on top of him too keep it there since he started flailing. Could I be killing him? I hope so at this point... I don't even care if this position is minorly suggestive, gonna friggin kill this son of a beetle, no one is around to see this so who cares?

Out of nowhere some felt fingers slide up my sweater- Damien you son of a gun. I start giggling and loosing strength, of course Dame would know I'm ticklish. I let go and laugh, trying to get off him but he held onto me too tightly for me to escape... Which isn't even that difficult.