Like a house on fire

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

After a few hours Edd and Matt are close to finished with their sugar intake, they face planted into the table; pretty much dead. Meanwhile Tom and Yuu are getting along like a house on fire, which is strange because they're personality opposites; guess opposites do attract. Apart from their morbid humor which would put you on a watch list instantly. As for the redhead? He's playing something on his old-school Gameboy.

Some muffling was followed by Edd waking up and putting his head up "Hey Tom, aren't you meant to be meeting up with Tord again soon?" He asked, looking so sick and tired. Tom leaned into the back of his chair more, making an uncertain look "Eh, he can wait. He's keeping an eye on Russia while searching for some base... He's probably busy." He waved his hand around.

"Nice excuse," I reply, accidently chuckling a bit, "If the madman knew you two got along like you do I'm pretty sure Yuu would be burnt to the bone."

The blonde just laughs "Oh ha-de-ha, but I'd be burned if he knew I was here in general," Yuu went to sip his tea again but was quickly disheartened when he realised it was empty apart from the coffee powder at the bottom "Besides, the plan is to kill him first so..." He dropped his cup like it disgusted him. Why does he put coffee powder in tea? I dunno it's a Yuu thing. He doesn't add much though, like one or two pinches.

(A/N: Trust me for once, it tastes great until u get to the powder)

"You're really gonna kill Tord?" Matt asks, almost sounding worried for him. Yuu shrugged like it was an everyday question, he's a psychopath don't be surprised "Well, that is the plan. Or maybe we could torture him for a few hours as a punishment?" He looks to the side, contemplating it.

"Yuu what the fuck?" Is my only honest response. Everyone shoots him a similar look, eyes squinted and frowning, it takes the innocent craze a few seconds to realise what was so dark about that "Oh goodness no; not what I meant!" He flailed his arms a little "I was just thinking of putting on a bunch of really bad movies and force him to watch them."

Everyone inhales and calms while Tom just chuckles a little, holding a flask while slowly getting drunk. "Hey, a little help; just play Sunshine Lollipops and rainbows on loop. It's torture for him."

"But that's such a cheery song." Yuu sounded internally damaged by this newfound knowledge, Tom winked with an evil smirk "Exactly." Oh, yeah Yuu is fucked. That wasn't even flirting but from past experiences I can tell you that the slightest suggestive material convinces 'some people' that you're dating.

"I will indeed keep that noted" Yuu replied, smiling the same way, if not worse. It's silent for a moment "You know we should probably get started on that lamp" Damien's voice randomly came in. We all look at Damien who just randomly showed up, sitting in a chair like he's been here for ages "The hell?! When did you get here?" I ask, knowing that

"Oh, I'm always here," Damien shrugged, smiling slightly, "Even when I'm not." He slowly stopped smiling. It's quiet again so once again I have to break the silence "Say, why don't you and square eyes go work on the lamp?" This grabs his attention, making him smile brightly again.

"Yes, of course!" He leaned back, falling to the floor but then falling from the ceiling to land right next to Jordan; Not even shocked at this point. "Woodpecker, we need a lamp, gotta make a lamp, lamp!" He exclaimed random quotes about lamps as he picked up woodpecker and ran to Kevin's office which is where we usually scavenge for stuff.

"Twenty bucks that they're just gonna bang" Tom said in the most monotone voice, his hands clapped together in front of his mouth and nose. Edd starts laughing while face planted into the table, Matt gives a disgusted glare to his friend, I just laugh at his probable joke and Yuu gasps, throwing his fists onto the table "We are a communist army!" Of course, that's what's wrong with that.

Well to be fair, if you're a Satanist lust doesn't bother you anymore.

~TORD'S P.O.V~

Sitting at in my chair, I listen to the base leaders rambling on war, possible alliances ect. It's so boring and all I can think about is my dearest Tommy, I watch the small hologram of a photo I took of him, generated by my robotic arm; the substitute one of course. Those imbeciles have no idea how lucky they are to have him with them. No one would ever know how special they are to breathe the same air as him.

"Red leader, are you paying attention?" One of the woman's voices asked- Crap, I sit up straight; watching the screen their silhouettes are shown on. "Yes, my apologies, Head-Coral" The silhouette sighs, putting their hand to their face "Please tell us you have a lead on the location of the ominous army?" She asked.

Trying to think of the smaller idea I remember the assassin from the other day "Infact I have a lead, if not on the Storm army, on an attacking base elsewhere." I lean my arms on the smooth wooden table. "What have you found?"

"An assassin recently got into the base, he somehow tampered with our barrier, even trying to shoot the spire's hat," Each of the silhouettes seem alerted by this new-found information. "They even did a kill spree, killing off eighty-five percent of my soldiers" Not remaining.

"I see, this is certainly alarming; have you set out any invitations for new members?" A British gravelly voice asks, almost startling me.

"Luckily, I have, I'll send out... Uhm, I may have to get them picked up by myself" Shit, well guess I'll have to take care of my own army for now.

Right after that a new call started coming in- Yes! About time! "Sorry you all, I have to cut this short!" They all start screaming and getting angry, especially HC who became inaudible screeches. I close the call, pressing on the 'accept' for the new call. "Hello, you finished early" I greet, the caller- callers! My bad. Two women stood there, one with short hair and a tech-like appearance while the other had long stringy hair with a gypsy appearance; obviously of an Indian heritage.

"Red leader, it's good to see you" The techno one greets in a plain tone. The opposing one just nods in agreement. Not even wanting to waste time I just go ahead and ask "Is it done?" Sounding like a fangirl; perfect. They look to eachother, "The necklace is, it was a duo project" The same girl says, looking proud and obnoxious.

"Ok, no offense but I don't care, please send it over!" I clap in delight, "How long until my arm-".

"It'll be a while, this was more than bashed. It was completely re-codded and sabotaged" She stopped me; her face annoyed that I did not care for her work, the gypsy girl nodded, looking empathetic.

"Oh... Yes, thank you for reminding me" The god damn red head, I almost forgot. It's obvious he's working with the assassin. I'll deal with him after the call. "I'm sending the bracelet through now" She explained, the gypsy held up a case and the techno girl took it, putting it in a place I could not see. "If it's not around in an hour or so, please call" She reminded.

I nod to confirm I heard her. The gypsy tugged on the opposing girl's arm with a worried look on her face. "Oh, yes right... RL' what would you need this for? And... What's with the specific designs?"

"That will be all" I put my hand up, ignoring them. She got sent into rage and panic as the gypsy tried to stop her from jumping out her chair; failing. "Wait, Tord don't hang up! -" I press the 'end call'.

The transporter next to me started lighting up, catching my attention easily so I walk over, the red glow brightening my face. The box from the chat appears, "There you are" I pick it up, it's light... I look to the hologram of my love, "You're going to love your gift~."

A/N

I needed to add diversity into this story so there. Have some probable lesbians... We won't see them for a while though, the people from the chat will probably come back in the FAAAR future.

Also I've readied my ass for hate bc the internet hates any OC that's a girl... Which makes it a mary sue? I kid u not, take any girl 'mary sue' oc and change them to a boy. There, it's fine, now right? C'mon, the internet is meant to be a place of respect of all genders, race ect, let's get to it.