Sweet Heart, Dying soul

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Wearing Tord's stupid red hoodie, it's big on me as well so that's just great. Reaching to the door I remember my 'mark', I pull the loose hoodie over it, now it just looks lazily put on... Oh god here we go, I open the door and don't even greet anyone I just walk to the opposite side of the room.

"Uhh, morning, Tom!" Edd greets, before the slightest giggle turned into laughter; Then Matt started laughing loudly. "Good after-noon Thomas, I like your jacket," A cheered voice greets from right next to me, glancing over I see Yuu standing right next to me with a coffee. "I thought red was a better colour on you?" He put on a thoughtful look with a smile, making me notice an orange woollen bracelet.

Groaning a little I slide onto the table that's stuck to the wall of the backroom, so basically a counter. Paul's not around so that's a plus I guess- Oh god damn it there he is. He stares at me from across the room, stopping as he reaches the end of the hallway. He starts chuckling and snorting. Yuu is the only person I can tolerate right now.

"Nice fucking jacket, mate" Paul leans on the wall as he laughs breathlessly, sounding like he's dying. "Language, Paul," Yuu says in about the sternest voice I imagine him owning "Don't worry about him, Thomas, you want some coffee?"

After pulling the hood over my head I respond, "Uhh, no I'm good" I wave my hand a little to add to me no. "Good; there's none left" He responds, his eyes departing ways. I squint at him, is this a sane Damien? No, there is no sane Damien.

"Ey pringle, didn't you have gifts to pass out or some shi- thing" Paul stopped himself from swearing because of another person; what is this character development? "Patience, Paulie," He said, "Jordan and Damien aren't finished uhm- Well Jordy's not, I dunno what Damien's doing," He shrugged with an uncertain smile on his face "No one ever knows what he's doing," He crosses his eyebrows as he focuses on the floor "Probably a good thing." He mumbled so quietly into his plastic cup that I was probably the only one to hear, it made me laugh.

Out of nowhere Yuu grabbed a deadly ass looking gun from under the counter. Edd screeched and panicked "Stop leaving that gun around, what if someone steps on that!?"

"Well, they'd be dead." He responds as he checks a mask beside him, an 'X' that now has an 'O' over it. He made a 'bleh' noise at the wet paint.

Paul stops leaning on the table "Pretty sure they'd just have a-."

"No," He clicks the gun, having a mix of anger and excitement while glaring at Paul. "They'd be dead."

Completely used to psychopaths I laugh at this, he glances at me with a surprised look before giving on a small smile. I glance to the mask that was drying "Knots and crosses?" Checking the reference. He smiles brightly "Bingo, we have a winner," he places a paper crown made out of newspaper on my head, perfectly going around my haircut I call Steve, I give a half glare, raising an eyebrow "I was up very early making things out of newspaper" He fiddled with his fingers.

"Alright, I can roll with that," I click my tongue before glancing to Edd and Matt, "You shall now refer to me as the king of..." I pause to take off the crown and try and see what this news was on, it's norwegien. Fuck "Some Norwegian bullshit" I say in the most bored unenthusiastic tone ever.

"Language," He squints at the crown as he helps adjust it to more-so his liking, "And it seems to be on the topic of a recent kidnapping and torture."

"Well gee, guess I'm the king of kidnapping and torture" I say while holding a small smug looking smile. Yuu snorts, covering his nose and mouth "Hate to be the barer of bad-news but that spot is already 'taken'" He makes a pun while talking shit about Tord, this is about how eighty-five percent of women make friends.