Great Minds break Alike

(Do not listen to the song yet)

~TORD'S P.O.V~

As I sit on Tom's bed I cut up the pictures we were in, Edd and Matt already out of them from prior breakdowns but now I feel a new type of broken-down as I cut myself out of each picture with him. If I leave Tom alone he may actually be happy... Even if he is brainwashed. Why did I bother trying to get him to even appreciate me? He hates me and always has... Always will.

Seconds before the tears in my eyes fall the elevator door slid open, alerting me up to see Tom walking in, looking around at the scattered cut up pictures. "Geez Tord, what the flying Friday fruit meal did you do?" He steps around some of the broken lamp that shattered. After a short breath I run up to him and hug him tightly. After a moment he responds, "Uhh, hey." He simply greets.

Of course, I smelt them on him, I pull away but hold his arms, "W-where, how I-," I try to say, I inhale to calm my nerves before fixing up my speech, "W-Would you like some dinner?" I ask, smiling awkwardly. Tom turns his head away, a nervous look on his face before he spoke, "Actually, I'm just here to ask something."

Instantly I respond, "Of course, Tom! W-what is it?" I say, smiling as normally as I could. Tom inhales and sighs it out, looking down before up at me, "Would you care if I spent night away?" He says quickly, one eye tensed shut. Feeling everything crumble from inside me seems to be normal now, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like hell. My eyes darken, I can tell, "You're going to spend it with them, aren't you?"

My breathing started to get heavy and hard to stay stable. Tom tensed up, not saying anything; because he knows I'm right. That rage grew faster than anything I've known, I grip onto him tightly, shooting my head up from glaring at the floor, "Aren't you?!" Instantly he looks afraid before flinching, trying to pull my arms off, "Ow Tord shit, let go!" He squirmed.

Remembering what I promised, I let go; bringing my hands back and tearing up, "I-I'm sorry." My breathing hitches and I watch one of the photos I cut us apart from, both halves just next to each other. Tom sighs, "I'm going, and for the record; I'm not staying away because I like him more... I'm staying away because you're fucking crazy and abusive." Tom states before turning around, I collapse to my knees at those words.

Not wanting to be left broken, I reach over and grab his legs and cry out, "Tom please don't leave!" He turns himself enough to see me. When I look up I see a face that someone would give when reconsidering, giving my heart a feeling of hope so I smile brightly. But at that second my arm went off, a message had come in.

One that in big letters reads, 'COUPLE'S THERAPY CONFIRMATION.' At this any hope, I had drains away and is replaced with fear. Not wanting to, I look up to Tom who was wide eyed and furious with a mix of fear. "Get off me!" He exclaims, moving his heel to kick me in the face.

Still not wanting to give up I stand up and reach to him as he runs into the elevator but the doors had already closed so I start to punch and abuse the glass as a vent and to try and get to him. He stares in fear, huddled close to the back of the elevator. The glass box slid down, it was my last chance to apologise... So, it felt.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

Each of us sit around one of the tables in the lab like always as we just chat and joke apart from Mee who is being anti-social working on that plan... Under another table?

Patryk and Paul are sitting next to each other of course, as I sit by Matt and Jordan is with Damien on the back table; working on the lamp for 'Tryk... I just realised why Mee is being lonely even though Yuu is over near us while drinking coffee and staring into space.