Burning barrier

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I stare at these idiots who are taped to the chair for a good two minutes without saying anything, Jordan was upside-down with his legs hanging over the back while Damien tied himself to the back of the chair with his arms taped against him with Each of Jordan's feet on either side of the anti-christ's head.

I did grab a coffee in between that. After a sip I speak "So, have fun last night?" Jordan turns red instantly. His face spells the words 'betrayal'. That's hilarious.

Damien on the other hand smiles along "Pretty good, lots of screaming. Right after that Jordan screamed in panic "He meant Kevin! Kevin got murdered! W-we didn't- you know!"

"Yeah?" Damien raised an eyebrow, seeming confused "That's what I meant... What did you think I was talking about?" He smirks. What a philosophy! Making the PG 13 freak think R 18. Respect to the anti-christ we know as Damien.

Jordan's red as hell cheeks puff up before he looks to me for help. I give a slow thumbs-up to piss him off. He is given the look of fear. It's hilarious.

Mid way through another drink the door slams open. "Guys, help!" Edd calls out in a screamed panic. He sounds further down the hall. "Oh, Paul there are some scissors on the table just next to you!" Jordan looks to the left of me where the yellow-handled scissors are. "Cut us free?" He asks while smiling.

"Sí, estar entre las piernas de Jordan es divertido, pero estoy seguro de que tendré tiempo más que suficiente para hacerlo más tarde" Damien said in Spanish. It's a curse understanding multiple languages. The anti-christ and I share a stare for a while before I walk away without helping them.

Edd, Matt and Thomas are all sitting on the wheelie chairs, Thomas looking terrified in tears. "What happened?"

"Tord's insane..." He quietly says. Well no shit. "He tried to kill me... He has been keeping weapons under my bed.."

"He's trying to kill you?" I put my cup on the long table next to a computer. Thomas nods slowly before crying again. "He's going to kill all of us... He came back with blood on him"

Oh my god Tord actually killed Kevin.

"And now the sky is burning!" Matt cut in. Wait, what?

Edd nods before backing him up "Yeah, the barrier looks all weird".

The barrier? Is that why Pat was freaking out? It's well known that there is a minor magnetic force in the barrier. He could have picked up on it? A large boom broke the silence while I was thinking. They all look out the window, doing so myself I see the purple marks in the sky which really makes it look like the sky is burning.

"Do you know what's happening?" Edd asks in a quiet tone.

I shake my head slowly. Amnesia or not, I have never seen this, and judging from the audience outside it's not much different for them. "Did Tord do this?" Thomas asks, still sounding hurt inside.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

"That's possible" Paul replies, still looking out the window. This is my fault... He's pissed because I messed with his arm. Now he's going to kill us all. "We've got to get out of here" I say, they each look to me with wide eyes. "Tom, the barrier-"

"Maybe it's breaking and that's why it looks like that!" I stutter when trying to start my sentence. Matt and Edd both look to Paul. He shrugs, looking confused that we expect him to confirm this. "I'll be back" Paul says before running down the hall.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I skid the last meter or so. Damien and Jordan are ripping the tape off them on the floor. "How did you-" I was interrupted by Damien spitting out tape perfectly like a tape dispenser. Jordan even made a little 'bzzt' sound to give more affect.

"Uhh, ok. The sky is looking like hell so we're gonna check it out" I say simply.

"What's wrong with the sky?" Jordan asks.

"The fuck's a sky?" Damien asks a little angrier.

Jordan seemed hardly surprised "That big blue thing outside"

"Out... Side?" Damien started having an existential crisis.

"Well, later" I wave while walking off. But before I'm out of sight I say one last thing "Try not to screw eachother out of existence while we're gone"

Jordan screams in either fury or embarrassment. Probably both. "Can't guarantee that!" Damien adds on. Jordan screams again "Damien!"

When walking out they all look up at me "Alright, let's go see why the sky is on fire".

A/N

This is a short chapter because... Yeah. Maybe the next few chapters will be small because there will be one BIG important chapter.

People are wanting a Jordame extra chapter... Yes a nsfw one. I do wanna write it but I'm gonna get memed again. So do you guys want one?