Meeting those You know

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Letting Tord splat onto the bed was all I had to vent my confusion and rage; I put him in his regular shirt that he used to keep under his hoodie... I miss those days, when we used to hate each other; fighting, and wearing those stupid shirts... But we used to be kinda friends, watch movies and give awkwardly suggestive looks to each other... Why did we do that?

After a short sigh of frustration, I grab the sheet and pull it over him; oh yeah, I must take off his stupid arm. I click the button and the metallic limb detaches. I place it onto the bedside table, watching Tord who seems completely unharmed like the whole demon thing never happened. This whole situation sucks, why am I truly acknowledging it now? Maybe because I met someone crazy and a likable human being.

Speaking of, I have to go drinking with this way better lunatic; didn't think Yuu would be a drinker but after what just happened I could defiantly see a change in views. As I turn to go to the elevator I hear Tord move slightly... Nope, still asleep.

I go into the elevator and let it slide down, leaning on the glass wall as I feel another strange feeling, similar to the one from earlier but it feels better than the other one? I sigh, feeling better as I start to get further from Tord. The door opens behind me- the one I was leaning on; Shit I'm falling!

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Patryk is out in the main lab, and I mean Pat is not 'Tryk; and he's enjoying coffee like he used to. He sighed happily, "It's way better being up here than in that stuffy asylum room." He chuckled lightly.

Fakely and nervously I laugh, knowing full well that he knows what an asylum room looks like and he just laughs like it was a good ol' time before we got him from that place. "Say, Yuu and the hermit should be here shouldn't they?"

I choke on the beer I was drinking from the can, "Shit, I have no idea where Yuu is," I start to panic, looking around for something to remind me of where he could be, "Wait- Damien came in earlier with Jordan... To work on the lamp?" I say, squinting at him in confusion.

Pat tilted his head, "Who's Damien?" At that moment, I had officially heard the question I thought I'd never hear.

Hm, but I wonder where Yuu is though; speak of the devil worshiper himself he opens the door, waving slightly. "Oh, Paul you won't believe this!" Was the first thing he said, seemingly ignoring Patryk.

"Oh god, what did you do?" I reply, making Pat laugh loudly. Yuu snickered slightly, covering his mouth and walking in slightly but keeping the door open just with his foot. "As a wise friend said not long ago; I scammed satan," He explained- and Yuu did what now, "Sadly the deal was taken off so majority of my side was taken off... However, it seems the old guy forgot to sew something up."

We stare in shock and confusion, "What... What was that now?" Patryk questions in a terrified tone. The blonde across from us giggled, "Say hello to the new and improved Mee and Yuu!" He put a hand behind the door and pulled out a- what in fucks name. Another Yuu but with more depression- Mee?

I now drop my can, staring wide eyed- "He, I- how- what?" Help, I forgot how words work. We heard Damien walk in, "Who's back- uhhhhh" He made a continuous 'uhh' sound which dragged out by the second. Jordan also walked out, making a squeak noise and dropping a light bulb.

"How- wha- no, what?!" I shout, being so confused at this moment, how does that even happen?! We haven't even explained Yuu has split identity disorder so how do we explain he used the power of antichrist to clone himself?! Damien stops with his long 'uhh' and starts repeating 'no' instead as he walks over, grabbing the two and starts to try and force them together again.