Fix This

(A/N: Hey... I recently had the idea, because people are starting to ship Jordedd. Still not supporting it. I had a new method of torture! Shipping feels! I will reference this ship and TORTURE IT like it's just a thing to do. NOTE THOUGH: Neither have or will have any romantic interest in each other, there is a LOT of psychology behind why Jordan acts why he does around Edd and anyone else he's friends with. that is all ENJOY <3)

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I wake up feeling no different from when I fell asleep. Tired as all hell. Sleep was close to impossible that night or morning. My hand had rubber glove covering it which was holding Pat's. Pat or this thing replacing him was still passed out. I'd been sleeping just by his bed encase of an emergency. Yeah, it probably did some damage on my back since I was hunched over the whole time but that is not important.

He hasn't moved at all since last night... Or morning? Why was I awake? I don't remember. A few knocks were made on the door. That's probably it. "Paul are you in?!" Edd called from outside. I get up and walk towards the door, noticing a limp on myself. I open the door, both Matt and Edd are there.

Well at least I'm not the only one who didn't sleep much. Edd was left yawning, Matt seemed fine, holding Edd to him to keep him standing. "You didn't sleep either?" Edd shook his head tiredly. Matt gave him a look of worry then looking back at me "Is Patryk ok?"

I move out of the way so they could see. "Hasn't moved, much less woken up". Edd was asleep it seemed. "Uhh, Pat has coffee if you need it?" I ask.

Edd nods with a small noise of agreement. I step out of the way so they could come in, Matt rested the tiny brit on the chair. I flick on the coffee machine to let it brew.

Edd leaned on the table and fell asleep in record time. Matt didn't seem as tired as his friend, still he had dark rings around his eyes. "I'm no cook but we have some stuff in the fridge if you're hungry". Matt nodded "We might have some cereal if you have it".

Patryk isn't even responding to coffee... Or the mention of me cooking. The coffee finished brewing. I shared out the coffee between the three of us. Edd lazily woke up, drinking the coffee in silence. Another knock on what was on the wall by the door broke the silence- "Oh god damnit".

"Wow yeah, great to see you too, Pal" The red head replied, he glared

"Hi, Jordan" Edd tiredly greeted with the most worn out and tired hello. His mood instantly changed to a smile as he waved to Edd.

Matt didn't even look at Jordan, he kept drinking his coffee while staring at nothing on the table... He does not seem happy. To be fair this is coming from the man who has an emotional equivalent to a spoon. Jordan leans on the door frame "So, how's Zaptryk?"

"Zaptryk?" Matt asked, as confused as I am.

Edd snorted, noticing it as a pun.

"Yeah, it's the nickname for the Patryk imposter" He explained in a more bored tone. He then stood up properly before trying to walk in before I stopped him "Hey, this is a Jordan free zone!" He stopped instantly. Then growled something before sitting on the small porch.

"And Patryk is fine. He's just sleeping". Purposely putting more force on 'Patryk' and 'fine.

He winces "Geez, you sound like me when my favorite character dies" He crossed his arms. Edd giggled at this.

I roll my eyes, already done with his shit when he's been here for less than three minutes. "Oh, almost forgot. Edd I got a lil something on my way here". He reached into his jacket, holding out a cola can.