Hostage

~PAULS P.O.V~

"You shot him?!" Another unfinished project flung across the room. The thick Norwegian accent cutting the sound of the creaky fan. He was red with rage.

I watched him awkwardly, Pat staying silent next to me. We both stared at him, cussing under his breath. "That was the one thing I told you to not do.. And you did it!" He looked up from the desk which was already chipping away from other rage quits at us.

He had scars across his face, an eyepatch and a new robot arm that he collected from his robot himself the day we saw him plummet from the sky.

I felt the need to break in "All due respect, Red leader but he is fine. Just a shot to the shoulder and knee"

The madman looked up at me. His eyes doing that thing where there's a black wring around a pupil. He grabbed my collar. Looking me dead in the eye "You still shot him without even contacting me-"

"It's my fault!" Silence snapped like a brick. It was terrifying, I looked over to Pat who was the one who spoke. "I stopped watching him for a moment" Pat held his arm which had a cut from the beast.

I stared wide eyed at him. Why would he be doing this for me anyway? I just work with him, sure we're close but not enough to sacrifice himself for.

Tord's eye twitched. He chuckled before letting go of me. I didn't say anything. The mad man would surely shank me.

He sank into his chair or 'throne' he would call it, to stroke his ego. I keep staring at Pat, he eventually looks at me, but only for a second before he looks back to the ground. He was blushing in the slightest. It was hard to tell but I learned to grow observant of his nature.

~PATRYK'S P.O.V~

I owed Paul, that's all. He saved my life so all I could do was the same back. Tord had gotten more psychotic over time, I can't explain it. Paul and I theorized that he hit his head on the way down. Which was proven true by our red-scientists who did a few tests to link his brain up to his robot arm, they noticed more activity in other areas of his mind.

He even started getting this obsession over one of his 'old friends'. We're betting if it's a revenge obsession or a romantic one. I'm going with revenge since I fail to believe our Tord would be interested in someone who shot him out the sky.

Tord's chuckling faded "Alright, alright, I get the picture now" He giggled a bit "To be fair it was better than getting shot by an enemy" Tord held his stomach.

I felt a strange bubbling or gurgling in my arm. It started stinging, like a bee trying to rip out of my arm by just using his stinger.

I grasp the wound. Groaning through my teeth. Paul put a bandage over the scratch mark but it hurts like hell.

Tord got out of his 'throne', he grabbed my arm and inspected it. It was no use trying to get away from him. "He scratched you", He stated with only an apathetic tone.

We hear mumbling from outside, a British accent. We didn't tell Tord we brought him or the purple-hooded one.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

I tried to move. My hands were behind me, in what felt like handcuffs. I look at my surroundings, everything was a dusty shade of grey, The ground was extremely cold and hard. There were three silhouettes in an amber colored window.

The door to that room opened. Three people exited into the room I was hostage in. My eye's widen, "T-tord?" I stutter. He looked different. We thought he died.

He ignored me, walking to one of the people who I didn't realize were next to me. Tom and Matt were knocked out cold by me. Tord's hand reached to Tom's face. He held it and examined it. He had blood dripping through his blue hoodie.

"Tord!" I shout again. He seemed to either be ignoring or deaf. I repeat his name over and over, no response. Tom's face got lifted closer to Tord's. Tom made a small groan.

He was waking up. "Tom!" I shouted to my friend. Tord's head snapped towards me. His eye's surrounded by a pair of black ring and his teeth snarling.

Tom's 'eyes' opened. He was making a few noises like when he usually wakes up. His first waking gaze was to me. "Edd?" He mumbled, squinting to see me.

Tord let go of Tom, his eye's wide "Edd?!" His gaze switched to one of the males behind him. "I told you to only bring Tom!"

The men were looking to each other and wincing.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Edd looked so afraid, Matt was just waking up. I looked in the direction he was gazing. My eye's copied his. Matt looked up, one eye open.

Tord was grabbing the man who shot me by the collar "What part of only bring Tom doesn't go through?!" He was shouting.

The one that was holding me prior spoke up, trying to grab his arm "Tord, calm down please!". He looked to him with an intense glare. "Just think for a moment, how would he react if we left his friends for dead back there?" Pat gestured towards me.

The communist looked in my direction. He dropped the male, Pat held him to assure he was alright. Both soldiers didn't have the denim jackets from before, but still had the red sweaters from earlier.

Tord sighed, but looked calmer, he glanced to Edd and Matt. "Fine, you still disobeyed orders from your leader, you'll both need a punishment" He paused for a bit, he looked back to Pat and the other one. "I'll think of what that will be meanwhile" He looked to me again as he said the last part.

I growl at the sadist before me. He just gives a half eye lidded smile back. He turned fully towards the three of us, His eye's still my way.

Not looking at Matt and Edd he pointed to the two of them "Take those two off". Matt and Edd looked to each other.

Pat and the other one sigh, picking up one each. "Edd?!" I call back "Matt!" I couldn't turn around. Tord leaned close to me, on one knee. I turn to the bastard "Where the hell are you taking them?!"

He simply chuckled, "That's their decision" His newly founded metallic arm holding my face. I keep glaring at this asshole. After a few seconds, I black out.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry if the grammar is so shit. I started at midnight and finished it the next day. :,)