Jordame WINKFACE

A/N:

This is not necessarily canon to the fic. It's an extra thing that could of happened. Like an alternate timeline thing. I thought it would be fun to add because... You'll find out later.

Enjoy!

(NSFW WARNING. AS I PROMISED)

Both Damien and Jordan were sitting at the panel, Paul had gone into the magnet room to spend some time with the electrified Patryk. Edd and Matt had both headed home since it was getting late. Jordan was tracing the letters 'YUU' on the side of the gun.

"Why do you keep that thing?" Damien asks in a strangely annoyed tone, despite his regular smile. Jordan shrugs without any word, still focused on the object. "Never knew you were emotionally masochistic" Damien adds on.

"It's just how I deal with him being gone, ok?" Jordan eventually replied, he sat on the roller chair with his feet on the seat in front of him. Damien shrugged it off, smiling as usual. An almost frustrated inhale from Jordan was continued by speech "So, what would you do if someone you cared about died?"

Damien didn't even think about this question before replying "Oh, that's easy!" He spun his chair to look at Jordan properly "I'd shoot up the base in a mental breakdown before promptly killing myself!" The blonde had a cat smile.

Jordan stared at him with wide eyes. He giggled, thinking he was just joking. "Geez, I guess that's sweet... In a very... Psychotic way". Jordan continued to laugh until he looked at Damien who had a newer expression for him at least. His lips were half pursed, his now visible eyes were off to the side and the most noticeable new feature was a faint tint of red over his cheeks.

The red head blushed in embarrassment, thinking he had humiliated him or something. "H-hey Dame, I was just joking" He forced himself to not go into a burn of awkward rambles. He goes as softly as he can to push the sad looking Damien.

Damien, without looking at him used his opposite hand to grab Jordan's hand which he had pressed against the scientist's arm. Jordan flinched slightly, "Damien! W-what are you doing? did I upset you this much? I didn't mean to really!" The red head rambled while blushing furiously.

"Jordan.." Damien said in a monotone and quiet voice.

Jordan flinched "Ja, Damien?" He couldn't speak English at this point.

"Shut up" In under a second after he let go of Jordan's hand, leaps out of his seat and pressed his lips against the already flustered mess you know as Jordan. They skidded across the ground before stopping, Damien's goggles flinging elsewhere. Jordan squeaked at his newfound view of Damien on top of him.

"You know what? I changed my mind, I want to hear you~" Damien poked Jordan's nose, poking his tongue out. "W-what?" Jordan innocently asked. Damien just chuckled once before inching closer to Jordan's face. He softly kissed the dork beneath him who was completely wide eyed.

Jordan calmed down after a short time, even closing his eyes and kissing back. The blonde smirked and slowly let his hand slide up Jordan's red sweater. The red head immediately made a noise which was a mix of a moan and a squeak.

They both stop and look at each other, Damien rises a bit to let Jordan get his upper body off the floor. "The fuck was that noise?" Damien asks with a giggle backing him up. Jordan who was an embarrassed flustered mess panicked "I'm sorry, I don't know!" He held his arms up defensively.

Damien grinned "Do it again!" He held Jordan's hands.

"W-what? No!" Jordan decided to go fucking tsundere.

Damien sighed, seeming disappointed but smiled again. "Ik veronderstel dat betekent..." He leaned to Jordan's ear "Ik moet één van je neuken?" Damien smirked, going to look at Jordan's burning red face. The blonde tilted his head, waiting for a response. Jordan who had no idea what he said hesitated before replying "I.. Don't know what you just said but.. Ok-?"