Reunion

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I shiver again, rubbing my arms. I glance over to Edd and Matt who stay warm using eachother. God damnit, why did I have to get stuck with the insane one? And why is he never here when I actually want him to be? Also, why is it Tord? Fuckin' gross, commie, fuck.

"Jesus, it's cold as hell" I complain, trying to start a conversation to take my mind off the cold.

Yuu was surprisingly the one to reply, using a different tone of voice. "Correction, hell would have fire; therefor it would actually be hot" He suddenly becomes a smart-ass. "So, try and use that for summer. Not here though".

"You know, Thomas" Paul starts "You'd probably be warmer if your pants weren't put on backwards". Paul glances back at me, making everyone look to me. God damnit! I was in a rush, you can't hate me for that!

Yuu stares and does a giggle-snort thing, Matt looks put off while Edd is trying not to laugh. Even damn Ringo seems disappointed in me, look at that cat. Smug little shit. I let myself sink back into my hood, tensing up. "Sorry, kid" Paul laughed a little. His new partner in communism it seemed decided to taunt me along with "But you know, not really". Jesus- That face is as sinister and smug as Paul and Tord combined. Ok maybe not Tord.

They start walking again, letting me off the chain even though I can still hear some small giggles from Edd. In a fleeting moment, I felt something grab my arm, a hand. A metal one- Shit. I get pulled into one of the lanes of houses so that everyone else was out of view.

Another arm goes around my waist, I get pulled into an abnormally tight hug. I heard breathing with a mix of purring. Encase of Tord freaking out, I stay perfectly still and quiet. Eventually his Norwegian themed voice comes up, crackling like he was tired but trying to stay awake "I was so worried about you, Tommy~" He lets off a string of eerie giggles.

Should I go along? I might as well "Yeah, sure. You too. I guess-"

"Tom" He cuts me off. He lets me go, I turn to face Tord. He had blood splatters on his face, looking afraid, dead, relieved and bat shit insane at the same time "I saw someone else there. Who was it?"

Shit, Yuu. "You mean the guy helping Paul?" I say to buy time for an excuse.

Tord clasps my hands tighter, making me wince a little "Yes, who was it. There are dangerous people here, trying to hurt us. And you" He starts breathing heavily while chuckling every so often.

"That was just a guy that was helping Paul with Patryk. Because ya know. He's short" I played that off well. Tord stared in my black eyes for an unsettlingly long time. "I don't know what you're planning to see in my eyes. But I can assure you; you won't find much".

Tord smiled normally for a second and giggled "your pants are on backwards".

"Yeah, yeah I know!" I pull my hand off his and hid them in my pockets again.

Tord chuckles "Say, would you like to stay with me while I do some work?"

For a few seconds, I was staring at the floor, "Not really".

"Too bad, our room is under construction and you've had enough time with your 'friends'" He snarled while smiling at that last word. "Uhh, I think we need to talk about our relationship- It isn't exactly healthy-".

"When I tell you to stay put and you don't. That does seem off doesn't it?" He pokes a finger on the side of his cheek thoughtfully "Twice" His blind eye twitches as he looks to me.

Through my teeth I growl back "Ok, you chained me to the bed-"

"Well then you should've stayed still!" He hisses violently, out of nowhere he had a single violent shake and a line of blood came from his nose. He notices, glancing to the new stream of blood and wiping it away "Let's just go, I'm going to be making recruitment posters". He turns around.

"Sure..." I go along with it, walking by him. Tord is pissed at me, needless to say. I glance down to his arm and notice he still has his substitute one on. "I think we need couple therapy" I suggest, not really being serious about it.

"I'm not sending you to the therapy here" He says blandly, his accent kicking in more. I grumble internally to try and vent.

~YUU'S P.O.V~

We reached where Paul said Jordan would be. The good ol' no one knows or cares what the name is. Paul tries to kick the door open like everyone does. I put my foot in front of his so he'd stop "Shh, I have a better idea". Mee drops the side of Patryk we were holding and opens the door slowly.

It's so empty it's actually eerie. I quickly see Jordan who was sitting at his desk, working on something. We both start feeling anxious. Mee mostly because he's the socially awkward one. Shut up I try. Yes, I know.

Quietly I walk over, already sorted out what to do and how to surprise him. As I stand behind him, Mee inhales, preparing for embarrassment and humiliation. I also notice our gun on the table, he kept it. He must've missed us then. Right? Getting tired of putting it off, I put my hands just in front of his eyes. "Guess who" I say. Good job, you sound crazy. I'm trying! I know.

They immediately spins around on his wheelie chair "Dame-!" He pauses "Oh, hi Yuu" he sounds disappointed. Sad face. Give him a second. He stops midway through turning back to his desk, he glances back to me, wide eyed. I wave slightly, tilting to the side "Hi".

He stares at us for a bit, seeming to check if he was awake "Yuu?" He starts tearing up quickly.

"And Mee" I added in encase he forgot. I smile sheepishly. How'd he get the eyepatch and stitching? He's alright. Mee and I both let my arms out into a hug, Jordan blinks out of his wide-watering eyes and starts crying properly as he jumps up and hugs me tightly. "Holy crap, I missed you two" He says breathily.

"Language" I giggle a little, feeling myself tear up as well "We missed you too" Admittedly we both say. Mee makes us both cry, he's the one who cries. I cry on the inside.

Paul comes in and puts Pat on a chair "Um, yeah thanks for leaving me". He complains. Matt seems to of been helping.

I pull out of the hug to apologise "Oh dear, I'm sorry!" I turn back to Jordan to nag him like a mom again "Aw, look at you. Your hairs grown, and what's happened here" I point to the eyepatch.

He giggles a little as he wipes some of the tears out from under his eyepatch "Hah, yeah. I'm uhh, thinking about getting a haircut", I help him with wiping the tears from his other eye.

At that very second the door was violently kicked open, I spin around to see none other than Damien who is slightly burnt and on fire leaning on the doorway "Jordan, you are now forbidden from thinking!" He points.

Glad to see he hasn't changed much. Except from the fact his hair is bugging the crap out of my ocd. Language, Mee.

"Dame, Yuu and Mee are back!" Jordan says, sounding so happy as he waves.

Damien walks in, looking exhausted "We sure are, it's been what? A chapter". Seems like he's back from therapy. Oh geez, Dame. He said chapter- Also he's purposely making our names confusing.

Why don't we just greet him? Okie-Dokie. "Hello, Damien!" I call out, waving. Damien looks at me and screams for no reason while looking apathetic. Oh. We both laugh, I snort a little "Classic, Damien".

A/N

Look at Jordan. He's so happy- That's how you know something bad's going to happen.

So ya, Tomtord is basically canon in this fic but it has difficulty atm.

If I was kin with anyone. It'd be Mee.