Beat the System with the System

~TORD'S P.O.V~

The traitor of a soldier starts coughing on the floor, bleeding less than I had hoped; but to be fair I have high expectations. He once again tries to get up, he doesn't give up, does he? Once again I grab him by the neck and hit him against the wall of the building by us. He quietly squeaks and cries, "D-Damien..." He says while trying to take my hand away from around his neck; of course failing.

"Don't try and call out for him, he's too scared shitless to even leave his box" I press him on the wall harder, making him gasp for the air he was being deprived from. The fear in his eyes is glorious, the fear that fuels me, makes me realize how powerful I truly am.

"Tord!" Tommy's sweet voice screams at me. I glance over to see his face but instead, I see him with the assassin just standing by him. "Tommy, get away from him!" I drop Jordan, he means nothing to me unlike Tommy who is standing by a mad man.

After an obvious sigh the masked stranger grabs my Thomas, holding him to close for my comfort but not only that; he held a gun to his head, directly on the temple.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I stand stiff in Yuu's hold, he just said he a plan and said nothing among that which is super ominous and off putting and now he has a gun to my head but somehow, I feel safer than when Tord would do something like this... Maybe because Tord is bat-shit crazy. "You sure you know what you're doing?" I ask just to be reassured.

"I assure you, I'd never mess up again" Yuu replied in a much more cheery tone than he should of. Hold on... "Wait, again?!" I panic, what the hell does that mean?! He pets my face, trying to hum to me to calm down. I just go with it since we can't walk much in a situation like this.

"Let him go!" Tord screeches furiously, making me anxious again. I grip onto Yuu's arm to try and vent my paranoia, Yuu tightens his hold on me; making me feel slightly calmer. Tord started aiming the gun at us; starting to tear up. "Tom, do us a favour; tell Red Leader we'll trade?"

Dang, I'm being traded; I always knew this day would come. But I nod, knowing what he meant, I inhale for confidence then shout out "Tord, he wants to trade!" I point to Jordan who was struggling to get up. Tord used his boot to push him back in the ground, as he did that I heard a growl from Yuu.

Tord glared back at Yuu "You wouldn't dare!" His hands started shaking over the trigger, I start shaking myself, "Yuu, are you sure? -" I ask, turning to look at their 'face' but they stop me, covering my mouth with the hand that was holding me. "Do you trust us?" He asked in a kind tone... Wait, us?

Not fully understanding I nod because I do trust Yuu. He puts his finger over the trigger, flicking it I notice how it doesn't do anything. Tord starts laughing from the few meters away, "You didn't even load it?!" He aims the gun at Jordan again.

He lets go of me, hitting the side of the gun with his hand and shooting at the barrier, this grabbed Tord's attention as he glared over. From who knows where a red robotic arm flings and whacks him in the face, his original robotic arm. Tord stumbled back, grabbing the broken metal arm "The fuck?"

Jordan starts snickering on the floor, obviously pissing off the Red leader, he kicked the red head in the side; making him curl up from what I could see. Another gunshot went off, Tord screamed; the bullet went straight through his leg. "Tord no!" I scream out- shit.

"Excellent idea, Thomas!" Yuu responded "Pretend to care!" He cheered, well at least he didn't notice anything from it. Tord stood back up, aiming his substitute arm up at us, a blue light flickers before I felt Yuu grab my hand, pulling me close to him; pretty much chest to chest, he does a spin which makes me confused and dizzy and last part he let me fall back, still holding my hand and he stops me by putting a hand behind my back.